After 15 years riding my '04 Specialized Enduro 26er, I took a spin on my first 29er this weekend. Other firsts: 1x suspension, dropper post, modern geo, 780mm handlebars...

It was mind blowing. I've loved my Enduro, but I was hard going back to it after riding one of my favorite trails on the 29in beast (Trek Slash 9.8). The confidence inspiring factor was off the charts. I could not believe how well it climbed, so much grip and far more efficient pedaling. I was having so much fun I sort of forgot to actually utilize the dropper - next time.

I've got a Guerrilla Gravity Smash ordered, but it is likely a few months until I get to go get it. Until then, I'm planning on demoing a Transition Smuggler, Santa Cruz Hightower, and attend any demo day that is within driving distance of Front Range Colorado.

Not sure why I posted this, other than to document my stoke. I am still grinning about the ride, and likely will be for a while. I'll be pouring through this forum until I've got a new bike in the garage, and then I likely won't be heard from for a while.