Reba Help !!! Sus fork Help !!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Reba Help !!! Sus fork Help !!!

Okay, I'm a rigid fork guy. Been riding rigid for almost 2 years. I recently injured my back. I am considering a reba to help lessen the jaring on my spine. About a year ago I bought a marz marathon with eta, and rode it for 2 weeks. I hated it. I was awful, I mean really awful.

I am considering a reba, does anyone have any experience that would help me feel that my Reba experience will be better?

I am pained at the thought of giving up my rigid, but the marz was heavy dove in the corners, and was in my opinion awful? Will my experience with a Reba be better ?

thanks for you input
    fatmarc

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Try Kam

Kam who post here often cold give you the shake down on that he just got one for his new frame. Do a member search he is "The Biker from Bollywood" Have you considered the White Brothers forks? Remember the Reba is Disc only.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Its good

I've had three good rides on my Reba now and am impressed. Its as laterally rigid as any other sus fork I've ridden (I've owned two marz sl's and a marz mx comp - never ridden a WB) and is very tuneable. I really like the compression adjuster on the fork and use it often while I ride going from locked out to full squish. When its locked out there's still 20-30mm of sus left to soften the blows. The action is great with no stiction from day 1So in comparison to the Marz lineup its wonderful.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    thanks folks.
    I bummed about going to suspension, but if I have to do it, I want a fork that works cleanly. I have heard great stuff about the whites, but have had friends with longevity issues from whites in the past. there's a reason why I love rigid forks. Low maintence and they rarely break down. Thanks again for the help.

respect
    fatmarc
    www.fatmarc.blogspot.com