mtbr member

Polygon Siskiu N8

Have ordered one of these after selling my 2017 Giant Reign 2 ^^

Should arrive in a week or so... I'll post up my findings etc.

Already have a Maxxis Aggressor 2.5 (for out back) & a couple of tubeless valves ordered also.

The rest of the kit looks pretty good.

$2875 USD

It'll be reserved for the gnarliest of trails...

Whilst my Nukeproof Scout 290 looks after general duties.

https://youtu.be/4x5rJk8_-ug

2019 Polygon Siskiu N8 - SPECS:

Frame
    ALX AM / 160MM TRAVEL (29”), TAPER H/T

Fork
    ROCKSHOX YARI RC SOLO AIR BOOST 15X110MM, 160MM (29”) TRAVEL

Rear Shock
    FOX PERFORMANCE FLOAT DPX2 E2E:205X65, 3 POS LEVER, LV EVOL, HARDWARE:8MMX25MM & TRUNNION

Head Set
    ZS 44/28.6 | ZS 56/40

Stem
    ENTITY XPERT, ALLOY E:45MM R:7DEG BB:31.8MM

Handlebar
    ENTITY XPERT, ALLOY W:780MM R:12MM BB:31.8MM

Rear Derailleur
    SRAM NX EAGLE 12-SPEED

Shifter
    SRAM NX EAGLE 12-SPEED

Bottom Bracket
    SRAM DUB BSA

Crank Set
    TRUVATIV DESCENDANT 6K ALUMINUM 12-SPEED 32T NARROW-WIDE DUB SPINDLE BOOST - 175MM (L)

Cassette
    CS NX 1230 EAGLE 12-SPEED 11-50T

Chain
    SRAM NX EAGLE 12-SPEED

Brake
    TEKTRO HD-M745 4 PISTON

Wheel Set
    ENTITY XL2 DISC 29-622 (29”)

Tire
    SCHWALBE MAGIC MARRY, 29”X2.35”

Saddle
    ENTITY ASSAULT

Seat Post
    EXA FORM DRIVE SI - 150MM (L), ZERO OFFSET, 30.9MM

Wheel Size

29” - L

Color
    RED CANDY

'Born to ride!'
    Last edited by targnik; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:41 PM.
    "Mountain biking: the under-rated and drug-free antidepressant"

mtbr member

Initial Impressions (ride & otherwise):

Looks/Feel:
    Candy (dubbed due to wife asking what's its name?) is a real looker. She looks ready for action.
    Candy is a big girl i.e. she needs to go on a weight loss program. I changed out the rear tyre & man... the rear wheel was heavy! At least 30% heavier than my AM HT 29er's rear wheel. Big, burly looking & bomb proof feeling.

Climbing:
    For a big lass, she is surprisingly efficient on the ups. Her first climb, which usually takes me around 38 mins (29er AM HT &/or Giant Reign) was managed by Candy in 36 mins. Which was definitely unexpected.

Despite the bikes weight, which can be felt on the trail. She chugs along at a surprising rate of knots. Kudos to the frame designers & spec'in the DPX2 rear shock. It sits nice & high in its travel & has minimal bob. NB, trail/climb mode equalled similar results.

Descending:
    Out of the gate, I expected the N8 to be a plough. A point and shoot weapon. At the moment she's less forgiving than my old '17 Giant Reign 2 & more akin to my '17 Nukeproof Scout 290 w/ the added bonus of 160mm out back.

There'll need to be some more fine tuning to get the '19 Yari humming like the DPX2. LBS rekon'd the fork has 2 volume spacers stock. Yesterday the front end felt a little harsh, particularly when compared to the '17 iteration I had set up w/ 4 tokens on my old GR2.

When pointed down she wants to cut loose i.e. hit break neck speed. Which I would have been up for had the brakes been bedded in. Apparently, 2-3 rides before full stopping is on tap. Candy is surprisingly maneuverable & poppy on the trail. Not a plough by any stretch of the imagination. Which is the sort of ride I prefer.
    Dialing in the fork, setting her up tubeless & fiddling w/ tyre pressures will be needed to soften things up a little.

Meh:
    Brake levers are really long. I've set up the cockpit w/ the brakes inside (nearer stem) of the dropper lever & shifter o_0 Just so I can one finger brake. Reach adjust is in a finicky place i.e. inside bite zone at the hinge point.
    The dropper lever doesn't look/feel like it'll last. An over the bar lever will reclaim a little real estate & will just work better with the current brake levers.
    Mary's don't run as big as they use to?? On my old GR2, on a 27mm ID rim (N8 = 29 ID) the MM is 62mm wide. N8 MM is barely 60mm wide.

Nice Touches:
    Stealth axles front & rear
    DPX2 shock is da bomb
    Quick returning dropper post (despite lever quality)
    Chain slap guard
    Magic Mary's front & rear... NB, first ride was w/ a Schwalbe Rock Razor on the rear.
    Sweet looking color way.
    Very neutral feel.

To Do:
    If I had the coin (wait, I do have $$ to spare - for the spec at this price... it's best value steed going), lighter wheels would be awesome to unleash the beast even more.

Burlier stem/handlebar combo... 50mm stem (think it's currently 45mm) & bars with little more rise.

I will be changing/getting changed out the dropper lever. I've got an old giant one lying around somewhere. Hopefully it's compatible. Otherwise I'll buy a new one.

Go tubeless... may keep the Rock Razor on for the Summer & put my - yet to arrive, Maxxis Aggressor on the rear for Autumn/Winter.

Conclusion:
    Overall I'm really pleased with my purchase (& my not so light wallet). A bike that is playful, engaging & wanting to go fast - is right in my wheel house. A little more fine tuning, bedding in & I'll be a pig in swill. Bang for buck is a big tick in the plus column. I think Candy & I will have a long lasting, exciting relationship.

Incoming: (still waiting for)
    Da Bomb - red grips
    Maxxis Aggressor 2.5
    Rockbros red flat pedals
    Tubeless valves
    Last edited by targnik; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:03 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Thumbs up for going #onpolygonbikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    That bike looks amazing. Really interested in your impressions of it. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

I would love to try one, but the trails around here don't really warrant that long of travel. The T7 and T8 would be ebetter for around here. Wonder when Polygon is going to update them? New colors etc?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by richulr View Post
    That bike looks amazing. Really interested in your impressions of it. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

I would love to try one, but the trails around here don't really warrant that long of travel. The T7 and T8 would be ebetter for around here. Wonder when Polygon is going to update them? New colors etc?
    I did contemplate going the T8, as it only costs $2228 USD.

140mm travel front & rear...

150mm dropper post...

Revelation fork w/ 35mm stanchions...

Rockshox Deluxe RT3...

Snakeskin tyres...

29mm ID rims...

Boost spacing front & back...

Brakes are just basic Deore. Would've upgraded those, straight off the bat. Plus, a more aggressive front tyre. Would recoup most of that back with selling stock parts.

But, my Nukeproof Scout 290 is plenty capable for 80% of my trails.

Needed a new steed that is a little different.

The T8 would be a great entrance into the MTB fraternity.

Re, colour-way... I don't mind the Candy Red of the N8 (gotta say that, as I'm getting one).

The N9 colours look a little dated. T8, not phased either way.

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    The red of the N8 looks fantastic. Can't wait to hear riding impressions from you. Really interested in how it compares to other bikes you've ridden.

The N8 has better geometry IMO. The seat tube angle is steeper and the head angle is slacker. If I ever got a T8, I would want an angleset to bring the geometry closer to the N8.

mtbr member
    The red of the N8 looks fantastic. Can't wait to hear riding impressions from you. Really interested in how it compares to other bikes you've ridden.

The N8 has better geometry IMO. The seat tube angle is steeper and the head angle is slacker. If I ever got a T8, I would want an angleset to bring the geometry closer to the N8.
    Boxing Day sale has price reduced to $2249 USD =)

I queried sales person about upcoming sales & he said I'd get bike at reduced price - if N8 was part of Sale. ^^

Thanks Santa!!

Re, the ride... with the several hundred dollars I'm saving - I'm contemplating some changes (not really upgrades) straight out of the gate ^^

Giant Contact SL 150mm dropper...

Tubeless, w/ Aggressor 2.5 out back (nb, already mentioned)

Red grips (not sure of make/model)

Sturdier (need to check out mule, once it arrives) handlebar & stem

Go 1x10/11 - just need to check out chainring compatibility (1x10?? Will save some weight)

30t oval chainring (30/11-46 are all the gears I need)

'Born to ride!'
    Last edited by targnik; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:42 PM.

mtbr member
    First impressions are up... 2nd post in thread

'Born to ride!'
    Last edited by targnik; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:58 PM.

mtbr member
    2nd ride report:
    1 - Rollover
    2 - Momentum
    3 - Speed

1 - lots of roots on offer today & the N8 just gobbles them up. No hang-ups. Glides over 99% of things trying to halt your progress. Shock is active i.e. after one particular rooty climb, roughly 60% of travel had been utilised (shown by O-ring)... I just never feel it ^^ Again, it's a super efficient climber.

2 - thing grabs & maintains momentum like nothing else I've ridden. N8 wants to go full noise, all the time o_0
    Several spots today, where I would've needed to pedal to get back up to speed on my old GR2 - the N8 glided through... no loss of speed.

3 - I could've gone a good 10% quicker on the downs today. But, I'm still learning to trust my new steed and how it behaves.
    As above (2) you're constantly reigning (pun?) in the N8...
    It's playful & nimble yet you can't muscle it i.e. the bike is somewhat it's own master. Buckle up & enjoy the rollercoaster ride.

Hit a couple of jumps (bypassed a few, b/c we're still getting acquainted) & it felt very comfortable/confident getting airborne.

There were a few 3-4 foot, slow speed drops we're you need to hit a wee manual to get over safely. On my old GR2, they were handled with aplomb.
    The N8, at slower speeds... not so much.

Majority of bikes weight is in the linkage i.e. front center & you can feel it when trying to get the front wheel up.

Just release the brakes & send it ^^ and all will be well.

Not sure how the N8 will handle real techy climbs due to heft & extra effort needed to get front wheel up...

Hopefully the great roll over & ease of gaining/maintaining momentum will balance out the equation.

As my trails are finally drying out for Summer. I've popped a Hans Dampf up front. Think I'll keep it & the Rock Razor on & set them up tubeless - whilst things are dry.

Should help quicken the climbs & help with muscling whip into submission (less rotational weight, which I'm picking exacerbates the sled feel).

Otherwise, Candy is still an efficient climber. She is playful, nimble - if somewhat her own master. Letting her cut loose & enjoying/trusting the ride - will eventuate naturally with time.

I'm looking forward to shredding harder/faster than I have in the past on my Polygon Siskiu N8.

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Jul 2017

Polygon Siskiu N8

Just a thought - a RockShox Lyrik RC2 would look fantastic as an upgrade
    Matching red fork for a fed frame!
    Too bad my N9 is a bit of a turn-off colour wise...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow4eva View Post
    Just a thought - a RockShox Lyrik RC2 would look fantastic as an upgrade
    Matching red fork for a fed frame!
    Too bad my N9 is a bit of a turn-off colour wise...

Lol...

To each his own ^^

Variety is the spice of life ;-)

We're all special & unique o_0

There's no accounting for personal taste ;-P

J/K - for some reason I prefer the Candy Red, over the Fatigue Green =)

99% of this thread is re, spec & how it rides...

PS - Glass half empty fella...??

PSS - that fork's almost the same price as whole bike!? >.<

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    I went with the N9 for the specs, no regrets for what I paid for. The lyrik fork costs less than half my N9 (at full retail price) over here in Singapore though.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow4eva View Post
    I went with the N9 for the specs, no regrets for what I paid for. The lyrik fork costs less than half my N9 (at full retail price) over here in Singapore though.

It wasn't really the colour that swayed me from the N9...

Fox Rythm forks I don't rate... even a 36 Rhythm - is still only the 3rd best offering in the range from Fox.

The Yari was bloody solid on my GR2... better the devil you know.

Then there's NX vs GX...

Replacing a worn XD 12 Spd drive train is frikin expensive.

When the NX stuff wears out - I'll go AB 30t Oval up front, 11 speed 11-46 Sunrace out back. For shifter/rear der - I'll likely go SLX or GX. Depending on what deals I can get.

2nd ride in - the Orion 4 pot brakes were on point. Definitely need a 200mm rotor (and adapter) up front though.

Apart from personalizing foibles, the N8 is stellar! For the price I paid $2300 usd - the bike IMHO, can't be beat.

NB, I'd be making changes regardless of what bike I'd purchased.

'Born to ride!'
    Last edited by targnik; 1 Week Ago at 04:03 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    It seems you seem to like it compared to your Reign. Any other comparisons to different bikes? Is all that travel really detrimental on tamer more flowy trails?

mtbr member
    It seems you seem to like it compared to your Reign. Any other comparisons to different bikes? Is all that travel really detrimental on tamer more flowy trails?
    I did touch on the fact that it rides similar to my Nukeproof 290...

Very similar w/ added benefit of 160mm rear travel. Plus, the added weight o/c.

The N8 is not quite as reassuring on the downs when compared to the GR2 - which is fine, as the '17 Giant Reign was lauded as the best Enduro bike in 2017 ^^

N8 beats the GR2 for climbing & climbs almost as well as my Nukeproof Scout 290.

So, if you've ever ridden a '17 Nukeproof Scout 290 & wish it had rear travel...

Then the N8 is what you should be looking at.

N8 actually prefers flow, over tight & techy. Straightlining the gnar is also the N8's preferred scene.

PS - the T8 is great bang for your buck also. I did consider the T8... It would be a great XC/Trail machine. I was after something, burlier than my Scout 290 & the N8 fits the bill perfectly.

'Born to ride!'
    Last edited by targnik; 1 Week Ago at 11:40 PM.

mtbr member
    Had 2x rides on my N8 (Scout 290 is getting jealous) on different terrain over last couple of days...

Quite a few technical climbs & the N8 performed admirably ^^

I might lower stack height - as real steep pinchy, short climbs had the front end getting rather light o_0

A 5-10mm drop will lesson the effect.

I'm changing up the tyre scenario also...

My Aggressor 2.5 has arrived & it looks like it'd make a perfect companion to my 2.6 Butcher, I'm currently running on my AM HT ^^

Which sort of works out, as I'll put one of the Magic Mary's onto my HT & I'll sell the other one... to recoup coin on the Aggressor [29er AM HT - FTW when Winter sets in].

2.6 Butcher & 2.5 Aggressor - setup tubeless, should be a stellar combo on the N8.

NB - although, I have been enjoying the Schwalbe pairing i.e. HD & RR...

PS - Enduroguard, 200mm front rotor & thicker grips to go =)

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Hi Targnik,

I wonder if you rode this bike in tight technical lines downhill? How did it perform?

What about fast, flowing trail as well?

Cheers

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowboarderVB View Post
    Hi Targnik,

I wonder if you rode this bike in tight technical lines downhill? How did it perform?

What about fast, flowing trail as well?

Cheers
    Most of my local stuff is tight & technical... Bike performed very well NB, it's not overly long. Tight switchbacks on majority of 29er's is a little more difficult.

Smooth flowy sections, the N8 maintains & carries so much momentum.

Rode my Nukeproof last night as my N8 wheels are in getting set up tubeless (let the pro's do it). It was after a 10.5 hour shift, so take this with a grain of salt. I think my N8 might actually pedal uphill better than my HT o_0

Still waiting on new grips (thicker) & red flat pedals (I ride flats & clipped in) to arrive.

Will likely get a 32t Oval chainring (red) & a bashguard within next month or so...

Never run a bashguard before, despite the odd thwack on chain/chain-ring. The N8 chainring is more proud than ones I've had on other mules...

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by targnik View Post
    Most of my local stuff is tight & technical... Bike performed very well NB, it's not overly long. Tight switchbacks on majority of 29er's is a little more difficult.

Smooth flowy sections, the N8 maintains & carries so much momentum.
    That's great to hear, I am based in Aus. There's a numbers of fast and flowing trails where I usually go and I am glad to hear that Polygon N series does the job very well. I saw a video of that particular bike in Maydena, Tasmania and I gotta say that it look sick as!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU624oWRMpE

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    If I’m not mistaken, one of those magazine reviews actually stated that the siskiu n series are actually better suited for flowy trails rather than tight technical ones.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Hello Shadow4eva
    Yes, that's right...I heard same thing when I researched about this bike...

Do you ride N8 or N9? Are you happy with it?

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Hello Shadow4eva
    Yes, that's right...I heard same thing when I researched about this bike...

Do you ride N8 or N9? Are you happy with it?
    I ride the N9, very satisfied with my purchase although it might be too much bike for the local trails here in Singapore. I do occasionally go to Indonesia for trails which justify longer travel usage though.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Shadow4eva, ah fair enough. What kind of local trails you ride in Singapore?

mtbr member
    That's great to hear, I am based in Aus. There's a numbers of fast and flowing trails where I usually go and I am glad to hear that Polygon N series does the job very well. I saw a video of that particular bike in Maydena, Tasmania and I gotta say that it look sick as!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU624oWRMpE
    I thought my local trails were wet! >.<

Once I get bike setup/dialed in how I want, we'll enjoy many adventures together I'm sure ^^

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Aug 2017

Once I get bike setup/dialed in how I want, we'll enjoy many adventures together I'm sure ^^

'Born to ride!'
    It's amazing to see how the N8 and N9 handle very well in muddy conditions at Maydena

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Shadow4eva, ah fair enough. What kind of local trails you ride in Singapore?
    The local trails over here are mainly categorised as XC (though some of us argue about those classifications).
    Difficulty ranges from green to double black, with some features like:
    - rock gardens (which might include drops)
    - climbs which drag on and have varying angles of elevation to throw us off our game
    - many switchbacks (both ascending and descending, depending on which trail you head to)
    - a mini-pump track at the trailhead for one particular trail
    So there’s quite a bit of technical stuff and honestly, not much flow except small sections of some of the trails.

'Born to ride!'
    Awesome, makes me want to ride in Tasmania!

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Hi all,
    Sound like all rounder trails from green to black but nothing extreme right?

There's one thing I want to ask....how's N8 brake? (I know its not shimano or sram) but it does the job or what? Does 4 piston help?

mtbr member
    Jul 2017

Polygon Siskiu N8

There's one thing I want to ask....how's N8 brake? (I know its not shimano or sram) but it does the job or what? Does 4 piston help?
    Not sure about the Tektro Orion on the N8, but the TRP Slate T4 on my bike has been wonderful! The modulation is comparable to my experience with 2 piston Magura MT brakes (not sure about Magura 4 piston as my previous bikes were short travel and 2 piston brakes were more than enough) and the stopping power is good (without the near-instant stoppage from Shimano Saints).
    I never considered TRP brakes in the past due to the fact that they are an offshoot of Tektro (TRP stands for Tektro Racing Product btw), but these new designs (Slate and Quadiem) absolutely brought them back into the market against the likes of Hope Tech, Magura, Shimano, SRAM and Formula.

mtbr member
    Hi all,
    Sound like all rounder trails from green to black but nothing extreme right?

Brakes took 2x rides to bed in properly...

I'm a big guy at 235lb's in my birthday suit ;-)

They slow me down just fine.

The feel at the caliper is between Shimano i.e. on/off & Guides which feel very gradual.

I have no preference either way...

Just waiting on my wheels to get back from lbs - being setup tubeless & I'll be chucking a 203mm rotor up front.

For the types of trails I'll be riding on i.e. steep & techy - I'll need more grab up front.

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Ah I see, glad to hear that it does the job after all.
    Looking forward to hear more when you got tubeless set up and how does it perform after fine tuning the fork to make it nice and soft ride 😎

mtbr member
    Ah I see, glad to hear that it does the job after all.
    Looking forward to hear more when you got tubeless set up and how does it perform after fine tuning the fork to make it nice and soft ride
    Yeah... Slowly piecing things together.

LBS is swamped at the mo, so tubless setup (adding tape+sealant+air)... is taking painstakingly long =/

Got a Snaggletooth 32t Oval chainring & Funn bashguard on the way from CRC.

Can't wait to get it setup just right ^^

PS - dropped 5 psi in fork & slowed down rebound & it's running mint =)

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Got my wheels back yesterday & so took it out for a shred ^^

New rubber on board Butcher 2.6 (f) & Aggressor 2.5 (r)... & it feels unstoppable =)

Was sending it further and harder on these particular trails than I have in the past.

Lots of holes between roots that 27.5 wheels get stuck in >.<

Grips, Oval CR & bashguard to go ;-)

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Hi Targnik,

I find it interesting you opted for Butcher tyres....and it run 2.6 on this bike well? Why did you pick this tyre out of all tyre choices?

The bike look so good as it is coming together after all!

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Hi Targnik,

I find it interesting you opted for Butcher tyres....and it run 2.6 on this bike well? Why did you pick this tyre out of all tyre choices?

I just ordered a butcher and purgatory to be installed on my new wheelset, although mine are the 2.3s.
    I guess for both myself and Targnik, we want to try tires of other brands, and personally, I have never used speshy tires, so it’s also to fulfil my bucket list.

mtbr member
    Hi Targnik,

Rear is Maxxis...

2.5 Aggressor impressed me on it's first outing ^^

Will see how it fairs today on rocky terrain ;-)

The Butcher was a no brainer i.e. the new 2.35 MM's are seriously underwhelming. They barely make 60 mm across & look like the runt of the litter.

NB, I had a 2.35 MM on my old Giant Reign (pre-Addix) and it was the gold standard of front tyres. 63 mm across, great grip/volume/mud-clearing...

The Butcher came off my Nukeproof Scout 290. It just looked like a good combo when sat next to the Aggressor.

PS - I am eyeing up a 2.6 XR5 which according to spec should come in close to 66mm wide (NB, Aggressor is sitting at 64mm & the Butcher is at 62mm).

I sold one of my MM's to a riding buddy at m8's r8's to cover costs of the Aggressor. The other MM is on the front of my Scout 290.

When I saw how big the Aggressor was, I did contemplate changing it out for a Purgatory 2.6 outback to balance things out.

But, after day befores ride - I'm thinking bigger is better! 2.6 XR5, mmm....

PS - @shadow, do we need to merge threads? You seem to be spending a lot of time in the N8 thread ;-P

'Born to ride!'

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Sounds like a plan, hahaha!
    Perhaps instead of model specific, we can make it series specific - “Polygon Siskiu N Series Thread”?

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Ahh nice!

By the sound of it, it's better off running 29 x 2.6 to make it a bit softer but being in control with this bike when descending down fast with plenty of grip.
    I had a look at XR5 and Butcher...they both look really good tyre for anything you throw on this bike

mtbr member
    Todays ride started off a little to XC for the Siskiu N8 & it (N8) was sighing as we ground our way up a dirt road...

Eventually we found our way to some trails that warrant 160mm of travel & the N8 was in its element ^^

Dropped down to 20 psi in the front & 25 psi in the back... need to add 2 psi into the rear to keep it from dragging on the climbs - yet still being compliant on the downs.

Be interesting to see how she rolls w/ a 32t Oval CR... thinking a 30t may have been more prudent.

But... I have ridden 4 times this week - I'm likely a little fatigued o_0

'Born to ride!'
    Last edited by targnik; 1 Day Ago at 08:36 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2019
    I have a question about the Siskiu. Do you think it will be difficult when it comes time to servicing the rear shock and pivot points? Are the key areas equipped with bearings or bushings?

Excellent looking bike and enjoy the ride!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HardtailLove View Post
    I have a question about the Siskiu. Do you think it will be difficult when it comes time to servicing the rear shock and pivot points? Are the key areas equipped with bearings or bushings?

Excellent looking bike and enjoy the ride!
    Think it has ceramic bushings....??

Will let LBS sort it out, when the time comes ;-)

'Born to ride!'