On One Mungo Bars (cross post)- Mtbr.com
    Where's Toto?

Cool-blue Rhythm On One Mungo Bars (cross post)

Look suspiciously like Moustache bars but...

Designed and inspired by trying to ride down the front of Stoodley Pike on a cyclocross bike and wanting something different. Used since on road bikes, mountainbikes, the back of someones tandem. They're great.

Facts:-

1) They work GREAT on a road bike. Run a shorter stem than you might with a drop bar as you'll be riding further forward. 80mm is spot on.

2) Levers? They are ROAD SIZE bars - so they take ROAD LEVERS. Not mountainbike ones. That means that you need to run cable discs and STI's. 105's nice. Ultegra's lovely. Dura Ace is 10speed so no good at all.

3) Brakes? Road levers don't work with mountainbike V brakes, so on a road bike you need to run CANTI's or MINI V's. Want some brakes on a MOUNTAINBIKE? Try mechanical disc brakes - the GREATER LEVERAGE (less cable pull) of a road lever, makes even the crappiest mechanical disc brake work like a 4pot hydro unit. I've run Deore Mechanicals and they're awesome.

4) Width. They're 515mm between centres at the ends. A nice wide position. With so many hand positions, you can get tucked in, cruise, whatever...

5) Finish? Shot blasted black with funky cnc lazer logos which peep out of the stem at you.

6) Bar clamp size? They're nominally 26.0 clamp. But I forgot that and ran mine in a 25.4mm mountainbike stem for six months. No problems. No worries.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Recovering couch patato
    I'm gonna have to ask you to get a classifieds ad for that. No exceptions apart from forum title sponsors. I took out the most spammish bits, the rest is welmcomely informative.
    Klok - XC - Skate - Ski

Cold. Blue. Steel.

nice 'stash

very cool looking bar. maybe get one for my fixie road bike...
    i love choices! keep 'em coming.
    Spinning and Grinning...

Where's Toto?
    Cloxxi--

Didn't realize I was committing an infraction there. Thought it was of interest --- different take on an old product.

Recovering couch patato
    Posting guidelines Art 3 : no spam.

It is informative indeed, but putting your company, prices and latest related deals with it, is what MTBR asks a ridiculous $2 per post per forum for. So I took out the spam, and kept the informative part.
    Klok - XC - Skate - Ski

Jan 2004
    In Endure's defence - I don't think that was his - it seems lifted straight from the On-One website, and his profile says he's from Kansas.... I guess he should mention if he's not the author though.

Sam

Where's Toto?
    Text and pic was lifted straight off the On One website. Found the bars when I was on Webcyclery - hadn't heard of them before, but thought it interesting that they looked a lot like Nitto's. Know a lot of folks like the Moustache bars, but they can be difficult to find.

Recovering couch patato
    Misunderstanding then. From where I was sitting, all signs pointed to you being Webcyclery staff and doing a nice promo.

To all, please put a source with your spam, saves me a few clicks stripping your post :-)

Happy trails,

J
    Klok - XC - Skate - Ski