On-One Inbred complete parts list?- Mtbr.com
    Transplant

On-One Inbred complete parts list?

Hey everyone, I have searched around (both here and zedsport and on-one) and haven't found anywhere that list a complete parts list for the 29er Inbred! I know that a lot of On-One parts are used but does anyone have the pull setup? Also I know if comes with rim brakes but are the hubs disc hubs. Thanks for any help.

Gold Member
    On-One Stuff:
    Frame, fork, handle bars (Mary or Feegle), stem & spacers, grips, seatpost, seat, rims, hubs(disc)
    Cranks = Truvativ
    Brakes = Avid 5.0 levers & V's
    Freewheel = ??
    Tires = WTB Nanos
    Headset = FSA Orbit XL

To be honest, I was quite surprised by the quality of the On-One parts.
    CyclingCentralVa.org
    Shop Hand
    On-One Lurcher
    S-Works DEMO
    Crux
    BMC SLR01
    LOOK675

Transplant
    Quote Originally Posted by F5000sl
    On-One Stuff:
    Frame, fork, handle bars (Mary or Feegle), stem & spacers, grips, seatpost, seat, rims, hubs(disc)
    Cranks = Truvativ
    Brakes = Avid 5.0 levers & V's
    Freewheel = ??
    Tires = WTB Nanos
    Headset = FSA Orbit XL

To be honest, I was quite surprised by the quality of the On-One parts.
    Thank you so much! That looks like the part list on a W.U.S.S!!! And thats like a a $1300 bike!!! (Well I guess the On-One doesn't have a Reba but still!) So it is disc hubs. That is freakin awesome! I was just about to drop $275 on a closeout set of Surly/Delagdo disc hubs but I will wait and see what I think of the On-Ones. Thats cool that you feel the parts are pretty nice. Now should I get a SS Inbred 29er or an Orbea Mitis...so many choices, so little time. Thanks a lot f5000sl!

Gold Member
    I went for the Inbred & so far it seems like a decent bike. It does have some clearance issues with suspension forks, but that can be worked around.
    Good luck.
    CyclingCentralVa.org
    Shop Hand
    On-One Lurcher
    S-Works DEMO
    Crux
    BMC SLR01
    LOOK675

Transplant
    I went for the Inbred & so far it seems like a decent bike. It does have some clearance issues with suspension forks, but that can be worked around.
    Good luck.
    I am going to run it full rigid if I get one so that would be all set I would assume? Man it looks like such a sweet bike. I am getting a Ted Wojcik built right now but I really like how this frame looks so industrial (with everything segmented). To each their own I guess! Thanks for all the help F5000SL!

mtbr member
    Good luck.
    We have a +5mm on-one headset in production, future frames are modified for Reba clearance, and my own bike works with a reba with a single 2mm spacer, cut and positioned under the crown race.

Members who have read this thread: 0