Ok, 'fess up which NE resident has $365M?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Ok, 'fess up which NE resident has $365M?

CLAIM YOUR TICKET ALREADY!

--
    from the news:
    LINCOLN, NE -- For all of you who played for the 365-million-dollar Powerball jackpot, there is some bad news for you; someone won last night's drawing and the ticket wasn't even sold here in Pennsylvania.

The winning ticket was sold in Lincoln, Nebraska. However no one has come forward to claim the record jackpot yet.
    --

I know there's some NE peeps on this board... benwitt, ncj01, and others.... ARE YOU $365M richer? Can you imagine the bling on ncj01's bike if he actually won this thing? we might see the worlds first solid gold 29er!

If you won, I say you buy all the board regulars new custom ti frames!!!!! c'mon be cool, you know we'd do the same for you

Bored
    Okay, I'm not going to be greedy, I'll let the winner buy me an IF in steel.
    MTBR is serious stuff.
    You never get better until you get out of your comfort zone.

I like endos
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheelboy_490
    Okay, I'm not going to be greedy, I'll let the winner buy me an IF in steel.
    I live in Lincoln Nebraska, and I heard it was sold to a trucker just passing through. Might be just hearsay though.
    As for the Pyramids, there is nothing to wonder at in them so much as the fact that so many men could be found degraded enough to spend their lives constructing a tomb for some ambitious booby, whom it would have been wiser and manlier to have drowned in the Nile, and then given his body to the dogs. - Henry David Thoreau

Members who have read this thread: 0