Niner Warranty, (Follow up to my post last week) Niner warranty is outstanding!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Niner Warranty, (Follow up to my post last week) Niner warranty is outstanding!

NINER is AWESOME!!! they totally stand behind their product and their warranty!!!
    (this is a follow up to my post last week)
    Niner called me yesterday apologizing and letting me know that they had in fact been very busy with Eurobike and getting ready for Innerbike. They were very sorry for letting me slip through the system for two weeks, and not only did they replace my rear triangle they gave me a whole new frame! Niner actually shipped the new frame last week. I just picked it up from the bike shop, complete new frame with a brand new shock as well! and they gave me a brand new Niner 780mm RDO handlebar for waiting so patiently!!!
    Niner you rock, not only do you make outstanding bikes (I love my Jet9 RDO and my old WFO,and already love my new one!) But your customer service is second to none, you went above and beyond for taking care of my rear triangle crack; all I was expecting was a new rear triangle.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Yes I am gushing and yes I am happy to have my WFO back, and now its is improved, Thank you!

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Internet powers activated! I wonder if they got a look at your posts (and replies)?

mtbr member
    great ending! congrats.
    ​mountain biking is fun.

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Well, thats a nice resolution. But it's still pretty crappy for the whole company to check out on their existing customers because of a trade show. A multi million dollar company couldn't leave one person behind that can make decisions ?

mtbr member
    Glad it worked out for you.
    2020 Ibis Ripley
    2019 Ibis Ripmo
    2019 SC Bronson
    2013 Jackal

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I seriously doubt the whole company went but look at it this way. When you take half the spokes out of a wheel then the spokes left over have to work much harder. So leaving one guy behind would result in a 900% increased workload and lead times increase.

Quote Originally Posted by 92gli View Post
    Well, thats a nice resolution. But it's still pretty crappy for the whole company to check out on their existing customers because of a trade show. A multi million dollar company couldn't leave one person behind that can make decisions ?
    Quote Originally Posted by meltingfeather View Post
    If I told you I saw a unicorn ****ing a leprechaun trail side, you'd probably be suspicious. :D

mtbr member

Niner Warranty, (Follow up to my post last week) Niner warranty is outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by 92gli View Post
    Pretty sure most of the bike companies (maybe not there's giants like s) run a Bare bones operation during these big events.

SPP
    Rigid.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcrisp View Post
    I am happy to have my WFO back, and now its is improved, Thank you!
    I'm glad your back on the trail again.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Niner is great. They exchanged my two forks and sent me a carbon handelbar. Now I own 3 Niner bikes. lol Great company.
    “You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.”

Carbon & Ti rule
    Ok very good.

Were are the new photo's

Quote Originally Posted by mdcrisp View Post
    NINER is AWESOME!!! they totally stand behind their product and their warranty!!!
    (this is a follow up to my post last week)
    Niner called me yesterday apologizing and letting me know that they had in fact been very busy with Eurobike and getting ready for Innerbike. They were very sorry for letting me slip through the system for two weeks, and not only did they replace my rear triangle they gave me a whole new frame! Niner actually shipped the new frame last week. I just picked it up from the bike shop, complete new frame with a brand new shock as well! and they gave me a brand new Niner 780mm RDO handlebar for waiting so patiently!!!
    Niner you rock, not only do you make outstanding bikes (I love my Jet9 RDO and my old WFO,and already love my new one!) But your customer service is second to none, you went above and beyond for taking care of my rear triangle crack; all I was expecting was a new rear triangle.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Yes I am gushing and yes I am happy to have my WFO back, and now its is improved, Thank you!
    I have a 6 Berth & 2 Berth Motorhomes that I rent out . They are based in Tauranga, New Zealand

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Glad it worked out for you.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    This makes it more likely that I'll buy a Niner in the future.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    happy for u... in fact when I had my Niner RDO and they upgraded the rear dee cabling issue.. they send one over asap.. that nice of them and when my buddy had some issue with their frame, they also sorted them out asap..
    sometime being a local / smaller company.. people are nicer. and more personal.
    I cant say the same for my Orbea though.. my first warranty claim was excellent
    but my 2nd was a wash out.. send me the frames without headset bearing, without hanger screws, without chainstain protector and worse without the gore cables and when I ask them. they said to. well you can use your old cables and old bearing..
    its your frames that is faulty.. not those parts and ORBEA USA CANT possibly replace them everytime a frame got issue. I wrote to them n said.. ..
    DO YOU USE a used cable on your new frame or when u rebuild them? you think it possible to reroute them?..... for the headset. its suppose to come with the frame but I had enough of them so I just went out and got some new bearings
    because of this, my loyalty to them drop and most likely I will stop buying from them.