New Commuter - OTN.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

New Commuter - OTN.

An Original Two Niner - bought as stock and all I did was change out the pedals add the water bottle holders, pump and seat bag. Bianchi makes some dirt cheap rides and after running the $$ I found I could not beat this.

Rides like a charm and there is just enough dirt between here and work that this things makes for the perfect commuter.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Sweet! I have been eyeing a San Jose at a shop in town for some time but have resisted...so far. You're absolutely right, that bike is a heck of a deal, as are most bianchi's I've seen. Enjoy it!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TACSTS
    Sweet! I have been eyeing a San Jose at a shop in town for some time but have resisted...so far. You're absolutely right, that bike is a heck of a deal, as are most bianchi's I've seen. Enjoy it!
    I bought mine sight unseen. I looked at various frames, parts - including the used parts-bin and then on a whim checked out Bianchi's website...called a local shop - one that usually do not patronize, and they ordered it for me that day. I did not even dicker with them. Not a fully involved story like it is with a custom bike, but nevertheless, it shows you how in tune Bianchi is with the niche markets out there.

Members who have read this thread: 0