New Bike

Printable View

  • 02-12-2006
    RCWhite
    1 Attachment(s)
    New Bike
    Here is one picture of my new Moto X Ybb.
  • 02-12-2006
    lil hillbilly
    nice pic! love the moots
  • 02-12-2006
    el-cid
    Sexy shot. So is your house built of aluminum or ice?
  • 02-12-2006
    Rootberry
    It could be stainless steal, looks like the inside of a walk in meat fridge...

    seriously tho, moots are where it's all about...er at.. you know
  • 02-13-2006
    RCWhite
    The bike preforms amazing. It climbs just as well as it tracks at speed. When I first got on the bike the wheels seemed massive but the bike is as nimble and stable at slow speed as my 20in trials. I taken it to the Syllamo and the Womble so far.

    The photograph was taken in a photography set at my studio.
  • 02-13-2006
    b12yan88
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by RCWhite
    The bike preforms amazing. It climbs just as well as it tracks at speed. When I first got on the bike the wheels seemed massive but the bike is as nimble and stable at slow speed as my 20in trials. I taken it to the Syllamo and the Womble so far.

    The photograph was taken in a photography set at my studio.

    What are the geometry specs on that thing ?
  • 02-13-2006
    WarPigs
    fork?
    Hi,
    care to share the fork specs that you are using? is it 80mm?
  • 02-14-2006
    Chic
    So, you must be from Arkansas then....
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by RCWhite
    The bike preforms amazing. It climbs just as well as it tracks at speed. When I first got on the bike the wheels seemed massive but the bike is as nimble and stable at slow speed as my 20in trials. I taken it to the Syllamo and the Womble so far.

    The photograph was taken in a photography set at my studio.

    Does that mean we will see you at the Ouachita Challenge? I'll be there on my MootoX YBB. Riding the tour on Saturday with a group of 7 from Kansas City--we will have two others 29ers in the group---new Fisher hardtail (Paragon???) and a Seven Verve.
  • 02-14-2006
    IBIKEAZ
    Very Nice
    I still love to look at and ride my Mooto X. It's a fantastic ride and ridable art in my opinion. Have fun with it.
  • 02-14-2006
    ncj01
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Chic
    Does that mean we will see you at the Ouachita Challenge? I'll be there on my MootoX YBB. Riding the tour on Saturday with a group of 7 from Kansas City--we will have two others 29ers in the group---new Fisher hardtail (Paragon???) and a Seven Verve.

    I'll be there, bringing up the back on my RX. Me thinks we need a "Ouachita Challenge 29er Photo Roll Call" thread.
  • 02-14-2006
    OneGearGuy
    Cool pic of a cool bike. If that's your photo studio, what do you think you are doing holding out on us with the rest of the great pics?! :p

    OGG
  • 02-14-2006
    RCWhite
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by OneGearGuy
    Cool pic of a cool bike. If that's your photo studio, what do you think you are doing holding out on us with the rest of the great pics?! :p

    OGG

    Well, I just got back from Sedona. We filmed and took pictures there for a week. Here is a shot of my bud T Boyd riding no handed on Chicken Point. I am finishing up the video, editing it might be another week or two then I should have some links posted.

    The bike is an 18in with a 80mm Reba. The poploc dosent clear but I am not going to do anything about the headset... The head angle doesn't need to change.

    See you at the trails..
  • 02-14-2006
    Super E
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by RCWhite
    Here is one picture of my new Moto X Ybb.

    What wheels are those - custom? Got a closer pic?
  • 02-14-2006
    Stefan_G
    Sweeeet, wwheeew... <think sexy whistle>
    Gawd I'm getting excited! 2 or 3 more weeks for mine still...
  • 02-15-2006
    OneGearGuy
    Sedona.
    Awesome.
    Really looking forward to more pics and the video. :cool:

    OGG
  • 02-23-2006
    cocheese
    What are the specs on that guy? I'm thinking of ordering one myself and am looking for ideas.

    VERY nice bike for sure!

    Thanks!