Kona 29er Bikes- Mtbr.com

Thread: Kona 29er Bikes

mtbr member

Kona 29er Bikes

Love this bike. Very light 22lbs
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    We Ride,Repair,and sell bikes. Live,Love,Ride the Dream in Vermont at:http://bikeexpressvt.com

808+909 = Party Good Time
    Is that the 2009 King Kahuna? Nice. I'm running a 2009 Big Kahuna and flippin love the ride.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chumbox
    Is that the 2009 King Kahuna? Nice. I'm running a 2009 Big Kahuna and flippin love the ride.
    Dude, got any more pics of your one? Pics of Kahunas is the only thing keeping me sane while I wait for mine

mtb remember
    Here's a little Japanese eye candy for ya - good details of the 2010 KK frame, if you haven't seen one up close yet. I'm a little disappointed with a couple of those welds, and I could do without the pinstripes, but overall....great looking frame for under 500 bucks.

http://www.cb-asahi.co.jp/image/10bi...ingkahuna.html

Mine's on the way, scheduled to arrive on Saturday. I'll post some pics of the frame once I get it, and of the build once it's done.
    ~ May The Schwartz Be With You ~

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Building up a Kona Big Unit myself. Matching it to a Vassago rigid fork. I wanted something to run SS or geared.

Virtus pre nummis
    Bike express getting in a little more free advertizing again looks like!

mtbr member
    We rent those Konas where I work summers. It was a really great handling bike. Something about it just felt right to me.
    read KNOBBY MEATS or be sadly ignorant of the mediocrity that is allowed to exist in the interwebs

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by the munts
    We rent those Konas where I work summers. It was a really great handling bike. Something about it just felt right to me.
    Its kind of funny. Kona 29er bikes have almost identical geometry as to Niner bikes with scandium, but for half the cost. And they are very durable. I have owned a kona for 4 years now and have never broke a frame. Its too bad they don't get much credit in the 29er world.
    We Ride,Repair,and sell bikes. Live,Love,Ride the Dream in Vermont at:http://bikeexpressvt.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I also own the 2009 King Kahuna, fantastic bike. Great handling, tough and lightweight.

What did you upgrade to get it to 22 pounds? Mine is 23+change.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckjgc
    I also own the 2009 King Kahuna, fantastic bike. Great handling, tough and lightweight.

What did you upgrade to get it to 22 pounds? Mine is 23+change.
    T
    The bike was just under 21.6 lbs, but I added weight when I upgraded to 20mm axle fork. It was in almost exactly at 22 lbs. Totally worth the weight. I guess the biggest weight savings is the Stan's race 29er rims, and crank. It will be interesting to see what it weighs with the new XX.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks I'll check out Stans, must be a lot lighter than the stock rims.

Quote Originally Posted by R+P+K
    Dude, got any more pics of your one? Pics of Kahunas is the only thing keeping me sane while I wait for mine
    Sure... love this bike. Rides awesome.

mtbr member

Here's my Kona 29ers.

2007 Kona Kula 29er. I got it to just under 25 lb.s.

And a 2007 Unit 29er with custom paint. Just over 27 lb.s. They're both awesome rides.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kona 29er Bikes-south-park-trails-nov.-27-2008-thanksgiving-day-019-2-.jpg  

Kona 29er Bikes-black-silver.jpg  

I've noticed a lot of people running layback seatposts? I love the over the BB geometry, especially for climbing and railing turns. You guys not loving it so much?

mtbr member
    I've noticed a lot of people running layback seatposts? I love the over the BB geometry, especially for climbing and railing turns. You guys not loving it so much?
    I don't know about the "over the bb geometry", the laid back just fits me better.

Leg Shaver
    Last I checked I was still over the BB on my layback
    Why are there so many threads about cheap ass bikes?

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Kona unit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kona 29er Bikes-img_1442.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    trying to decide betweenn getting a hei hei 29er delux or a king kahuna, still doing some research, anyone know the weight of the hei hei? both are 2009 models with FSA wheelsets. some reviewers have criticised the weight.

Agree kona doesn't seem to get much support from the 29er community or in reviews. though everyone I've chatted too has rated them way above some other 29er brands, strong light frames dialled geometry

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleexpress
    Love this bike. Very light 22lbs

Not to be rude, but how did you get it to 22lbs? A buddy of mine has one, less stock than yours (x7, xt cranks, ect...) and is no way that light. Can you supply a build list. I'm not calling your bluff, just interested.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmadams13
    Not to be rude, but how did you get it to 22lbs? A buddy of mine has one, less stock than yours (x7, xt cranks, ect...) and is no way that light. Can you supply a build list. I'm not calling your bluff, just interested.
    Sure I would love to provide you with what the build list includes. I will say that nothing on this bike is stock, except the frame.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I just bought a 2009 Hei Hei Deluxe in a 22" size and it was 29lbs out of the box. I've made a couple of small mods that have knocked some weight off, but haven't gone loco with the parts swapping. FWIW, the wheels have held up nicely under my 205lbs and they came true and with great spoke tension. It's a great bike, but I would recommend having the shop where you buy it switch the fork's travel from 80mm to 100mm. The bike rides better everywhere with that mod. It gives it much better balance and a plusher and less divey front end. I'll post some pics when I can clean it up and the sun comes out for a decent photo.
    I like to start out slow and then back it off a notch.

Noli Me Tangere
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bospaadjie
    Agree kona doesn't seem to get much support from the 29er community or in reviews. though everyone I've chatted too has rated them way above some other 29er brands, strong light frames dialled geometry
    They would if:

Kona had a better (if any) forum presence like Niner does on this forum

Aggressive marketing, i.e. paid spots in the main pages / top of pages

Lower than competitor's pricing that is hard to beat
    Annie are you ok? Are you ok, Annie?

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

Smile We are all geeks, admit it, love your inner geek!!!

I have had the pleasure of racing a Custom Kona King Kahuna going on two years. Last year's was 24lbs and this years will be 23lbs. From the sounds of it, some of you don't think this is light. You might want to rethink this. Here is my street cred, so you get to know were I am coming from regarding experience. I work with a normal man's budget, I don't believe in super unique limited availability specialty parts. I and I believe we need a bikes that are rugged, well designed, fast, durable and hyper reliable. These thoughts are similar to most cyclist i know. Most of us are not some couch chub, spewing e-opinions at mach speed with and endless trust-afarian budget. What an editorial vision that creates. I ride, I race and have since 1992 at exp/cat1 and sometimes regional pro open. I have been in the bike business as a mechanic, retail, frame builder, racer, pro photographer for Norba Nats and Sea Otter. I was the Vermont Cat 1 state champ on my King Kahuna at a 24 lbs, in 2009. I am still connected to the business and am the race director for the www.Millstonegrind.com. Anyway you get the picture. All this eperience brings me full circle on the weight debate, yes lighter is good, no double, but at one point insanity insues and we lose perspective on our goal, to have fun.

Outside of being nuerotic and a passionate cyclist, I am a certified gram geek , but only to a point. Even as a gram geek, I would fully consider racing XC on a Hei Hei 2-9 dual, why,? because I would argue that the same advantages that one would site for racing a dual 26er would apply to a dual 29er. Duals rolls faster, let fatigue and is more efficient over the duration of a course. Ad that to a 29er wheel and their is no stopping you. We all know that the riders fitness is king, but you can't throw down at an event or a good long sunday ride, if your alway afraid of smashing your trophy bike. So you have to find a realistic mid point between your pocket book, durability and weight. If my budget would allow I would be racing XC/riding on a KONA Hei Hei 2-9. The scandium KONAs are a steal for the race ready value you get. My LBS is super supportive. If you want to race and ride and relax, ride a Kona 29er. If you want to arm chair it or collect bikes, were not on the same page. This is my two bits, I will respect others as well.
    All in good fun and what ever your ride is, is the best bike in the world, because its yours.
    Last edited by awphoto; 02-10-2010 at 05:51 PM.

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

2009 Custom King Kahuna

This was last years, I just sold it to good guy in Wisconsin. Specs on the bike are FSC K force light carbon bar, Kona Stock Stem, cannondale carbon post, WTB Rocket V ti, Maxxis ignitors kevlar, 990 cogs, Cross step chain, XTR 180mm cranks, Black Spire 28-38-ring guard, SLX front derailer, Formula oro bianco disc, 160mm rotor rear, 180mm rotor front, Reba Team 29er 20mm maxel, Hope Pro II 20mm front hub, AC disc rear hub, Chris King head set, XO twist, OX rear derailer, foam grips, White ZTR 355 rims, alloy nips, 3x double butted stainless with Time ATAC Carbon pedals. 24lbs with water bottle cages. I raced this bike hard, and it was awsome. The 2010 bike is almost a duplicate build on a 2010 King Kahuna Frame. New bike specs, 2010 king kahuna 18", Chris King inset, Reba Team 29er 20mm U-turn, Maxxis Cross marks, Stylo Team stem, Stylo team carbon flat bar, FSA K Force lite carbon post, WTB Rocket V ti saddle, foam grips, XO twist, Formula RX disc, Stan's ZTR hubs, 20mm front hub, Crest Rims, 32hole, Double butted, Alloy nipples, Sram 980 11-32 cassette, Sram 990 cross step chain, x9 front derailer, x9 rear derailer, truvative Oct 2.2 Crank set 175mm 24-36-ring guards, Time ATAC XS pedals. This one comes in at 23lbs. I will post a pick in mid march when it is done. The curious thing is that I get a functionaly idential bike form the 2009, with some lower down parts, but its lighter. I decided to skip the XO drive train because drive trains are consumable, if you ride it enough. I go threw 4 chains and 2 cog sets a season. Snaping an x9 is much cheeper than an xo. That said I would not use anything but the cross step chain, worth every penny, regarding durability.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kona 29er Bikes-photo-5-1.jpg  

Kona 29er Bikes-photo-1.jpg  

Last edited by awphoto; 02-10-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: forgot photos

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

Its personal preference

I run a 0 set back and have since I started riding or racing. I like being over the bb, I get more power, more traction durning climbs and during time trial hammering on the flats. I like a short cock pit as well, but these things are highly personal and it is how I feel I fit best on a bike. Every ones cycling experience is unique to them and your should never depend on one persons advice. Its your bike and you have to be comfortable and happy with it to ride it. The better you feel on it the more you ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmadams13
    Specs:

Frame sizes 22"
    Frame tubing Kona Race Light Scandium Butted
    Rear Shock N/A
    Fork RockShock Reba
    Headset Chris King
    Crankarms K-FORCE LIGHT 2X9 MEGAEXO
    Chainrings 42/27
    B/B K-force light
    Pedals Crankbrothers 4ti
    Chain KMC
    Freewheel Sram PC 990
    F/D XTR
    R/D XO
    Shifters Grip shift. XO
    Handlebar K-Force Flat bar
    Stem K-Force light
    Grips ESI
    Brakes Avid Juicy Ultimate
    Brake Levers Avid Juicy Ultimate
    Front hub IndustryNine 20mm
    Rear hub IndustryNine
    Spokes IndustryNine aluminum
    Tires Maxxis Aspen 29 x 2.1 Kevlar
    Rims Stan's RACE 29er
    Saddle Salli Italia SLR Team
    Seatpost K-Force light
    Seat clamp Kona Clamp Primo
    Color Brushed Grey

Fragile - must be Italian
    Quote Originally Posted by Dial Tone
    They would if:

Kona had a better (if any) forum presence like Niner does on this forum

Aggressive marketing, i.e. paid spots in the main pages / top of pages

Lower than competitor's pricing that is hard to beat
    What are you talking about? Kona often runs full page ads for their 29'er bikes on the back of Bike and Dirtrag. I've seen far more ads for Konas than Niners.

And Kona is the chief sponsor for the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo, one of the premier 24-Hour events in the West. I don't think Niner sponsors any races.

Not to mention the Kona racing team itself is pretty well known. Niner? Eh...do they even have one?

Thx...Doug

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dgangi
    What are you talking about? Kona often runs full page ads for their 29'er bikes on the back of Bike and Dirtrag. I've seen far more ads for Konas than Niners.

And Kona is the chief sponsor for the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo, one of the premier 24-Hour events in the West. I don't think Niner sponsors any races.

Not to mention the Kona racing team itself is pretty well known. Niner? Eh...do they even have one?

Thx...Doug
    Yeah, they do actually.

http://www.ninerbikes.com/fly.aspx?l...team&taxid=247

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

Kona's brand

Both bikes have done their best to establish a presence in the 29er market. I think that the dialog started because of the paid header on the top of this formum. It appears to me that Kona, has based their marketing of 29ers via Ryan Trebon and Barry Wicks their pro race team. Both of those quys have raced pro on 29ers, Barry realy loves his KK, out side of bieng sponsored. He is not a tiny guy with low power out put and low ability. I think the debate between KONA and Niner is "Does Kona's offerings compete directly with Niners Offereing. Niner has more bikes in the 29er platform because, that is there brand. Kona has fewer 29er bike but so does every other company who makes 26 bikes as well. The Scanduim hard Tail 29ers I believe go head to head with Niners, quality, design fit, and finish, but are at a better price, not "cheaper" but a smarter higher value bike. The same goes for the equivalent bikes that are peers in the Kona Line to the Niner line. This includes the big Kahuna, and the hei hei 2-9. KONA also sells a $1000 stock 29er Hard tail, I don't think many people do this. Let me know you thoughts on this and if any one out there has an opinion who ride a KONA 29er

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    hey bicycleexpress, how do you like your 2x9 FSA cranks?

Noli Me Tangere
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dgangi

Thx...Doug
    Sorry, you must have misunderstood me. Please re-read, wasn't talking about printed publications, was talking about being here; as in MTBR's 29er forum. Not enough 29er pushing in the Kona forum either.

Also meant no banner advertisment on the forum, not a vinyl banner at a race.

Got several Kona catalogs in my bathroom so I can stare at Dik Cox while I do my biz...
    Annie are you ok? Are you ok, Annie?

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Nice build, but why the fork swap?

mtbr member
    It seems like most of the folks on the Kona forum are more into the 26" All mountain + bikes.

I have been rolling this guy since October and absolutely dig it. I also have a 29er rigid SS of a different make (Vassago) that I have ridden since about October '08. After I got the 29er SS my FS 26" bike was just a memory. I can't compare this to the Niner brand because I have never ridden one. The Hei Hei works for me, I do have a 100mm fork on it instead of the 80mm mainly because of the many reviews I read prior to buying the frame. I'm not a jumper but when it comes to rocks, roots, and bumps this thing feels like it has much more than 3 inches of travel. Its at 28.5 lbs.

Kona appears less on MTBR than other brands because we are too busy riding our bikes.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques_anquetil
    hey bicycleexpress, how do you like your 2x9 FSA cranks?
    Love it. Very stiff crank.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckjgc
    Nice build, but why the fork swap?
    I wanted to upgrade to 20mm, and I love it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by southy
    Here's a little Japanese eye candy for ya - good details of the 2010 KK frame, if you haven't seen one up close yet. I'm a little disappointed with a couple of those welds, and I could do without the pinstripes, but overall....great looking frame for under 500 bucks.

http://www.cb-asahi.co.jp/image/10bi...ingkahuna.html

Mine's on the way, scheduled to arrive on Saturday. I'll post some pics of the frame once I get it, and of the build once it's done.
    omg the frame has post mount. i REALLY dislike that.love the color tho.
    need more bikes...

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

words from a prophet

Kona appears less on MTBR than other brands because we are too busy riding our bikes.

Ditto!!

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

Nice looking rig

Quote Originally Posted by kjconn
    It seems like most of the folks on the Kona forum are more into the 26" All mountain + bikes.

I have been rolling this guy since October and absolutely dig it. I also have a 29er rigid SS of a different make (Vassago) that I have ridden since about October '08. After I got the 29er SS my FS 26" bike was just a memory. I can't compare this to the Niner brand because I have never ridden one. The Hei Hei works for me, I do have a 100mm fork on it instead of the 80mm mainly because of the many reviews I read prior to buying the frame. I'm not a jumper but when it comes to rocks, roots, and bumps this thing feels like it has much more than 3 inches of travel. Its at 28.5 lbs.

That bike is super looking, what are the hubs, Hope? What do you think of them?

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

20mm front hub

I think more needs to be said about the 20mm front ends. They stiffen up the handling a great deal. I did no know how much it would improve the the bike until I ran one on my favorite trial. It takes the the quiver and twist recoil out of you front end, which feels like a direct line to the trail. It is like taking out the middle man, simplifying things Your shock, wheel and the ground, not your shox twist up, wheel and then the ground. I think that everything will be this way. Rear axels are going this way as well. No gimmick here, just cleaning up the machine. Worth the weight!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by awphoto
    That bike is super looking, what are the hubs, Hope? What do you think of them?
    Thanks for the compliment. The hubs are Kings and I think they are great. They are laced to the Stans Flow rims, makes a really wheelset. I do have a buddy with Hope hubs and he likes his too, I like the sound of the Kings vs the Hopes. I haven't ridden his bike for a comparison though.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Cant wait for my king kahuna

i just got an email saying 2010 king kahuna is pushed back to mid march , I hope its worth the wait, I ordered a Cheap ACCESS frame and built it up to ride until the kona gets here, have had one ride on it so far and it seems to be going good, but I am excited for that king kahuna
    Kona 29er Bikes-access29.jpg

XC Andy
    Jan 2007
    Its a bummer, your not alone, my KK frame is on the same timing. Yes, you should wait, it will be worth it. You are luckier than me. I have no cheep frame to ride, instead i'm still riding my 31lb winter training bike. Just to make you appreciate your Access frame, I'm riding this threw the winter in Vermont. 1999 Marin 20" San Rafeal cro-mo hybrid, fenders, with stock heavy cheap parts. I actualy love it. I just hose off the grit, lube the chain and i get a work out of a life time. When we get our KONA KK, the delay will make it even sweeter.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Off-topic a bit, but I just bought a 2007 Unit 2-9 frame and need a little help.

What size seatpost clamp and front derailleur do I need here. I already found out the hard way that a 30.0 Salsa clamp is too small. TIA
    Enjoy the ride!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LBIkid
    Off-topic a bit, but I just bought a 2007 Unit 2-9 frame and need a little help.

What size seatpost clamp and front derailleur do I need here. I already found out the hard way that a 30.0 Salsa clamp is too small. TIA

It should be 31.8

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

2010 Kona King Kahuna is in the House!!!!

I just got my KK 2010 18" frame yesterday and the stock Kona photos of the frame, nor mine do it justice. With seat collar and alloy water cage bolts it is 1669 grams!!! It is not a paint, but a dark clear coat that in the light ti looks like Ti. Much improved over last years, hard-to-keep clean white pain job. The big deal on the 2010 is the post mount rear disc and the internal head set. The bike set up is 23.5lbs with every thing. I did not choose the lightest front end either with a 20mm axel and 90-120 U-turn with pop loc. Its a race bike, it has to function 100% and last.

18" 29er Scandium King Kahuna 1669 grams with seat collar and Alloy water bottle bolts

Reba team 29er U-turn with pop lock and 20mm axel 90-120mm

Stans Ztr hubs, stands crest rims, 32hole DB, alloy nip, 3x 20mm front hub heavy duty

Stylo Oct crank 2x9 24-36

Sram 980 cassette 11-32 9 speed

FSA carbon post zero set back

Noir carbon flat bar 600 mm

Stylo team 110 mm stem

XO Grip 9 speed

Formula RX disc 185 mm front and 160 mm rear

Chris King in-set

WTB rocket V ti not shown

Titec pork rind grip

Maxxis Aspen 29 2.1 kevlar not shown

Time Atac XS Carbon pedals

X9 medium cage RD

X9 FD

two Elite cages one not shown
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kona 29er Bikes-photo-2.jpg  

Kona 29er Bikes-photo-3.jpg  

Kona 29er Bikes-photo.jpg  

Kona 29er Bikes-photo4.jpg  

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

I just go my Kona King Kahuna

Quote Originally Posted by goomba13
    i just got an email saying 2010 king kahuna is pushed back to mid march , I hope its worth the wait, I ordered a Cheap ACCESS frame and built it up to ride until the kona gets here, have had one ride on it so far and it seems to be going good, but I am excited for that king kahuna
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	access29.jpg 
Views:	1270 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	521081

Mine just arrive, and worth the wait!!!!

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

2010 KONA King Kahuna continued

To follow up on yesterdays post. I went to the shop and built up the bike as far as I could go, no seat still, but the WTB rocket v ti slt will be in next week. Maxxis was out of Aspen Tires so i put on cross marks wich are a little lower air volume and a little heavier. So, with a cheap velo saddle substitute, cross marks, no stan's goop, no derailer housing, with full steer tube and hydraulic lines, the bike is 23.2lbs. So I think that 23.6 lbs is a reasonable number. I am thrilled I'm a half pound lighter than last year with a heavier fork set up. They say the Reba 29er team with 20mm axel is 4.1lbs but this is with out the maxel. With maxel and remote pop loc the actual weight is 2019 grams or 4.47 lbs. I am always annoyed with given weights of parts and frames, every one scams on them. So with a big fork on front this bike is very light with an amazing front end. I can't say enough about the Reba team 29er, this is my second year with them and they get better with every ride. I have had fox (a very good product) but the Reba just suites me better, and just seams to be a smarter designed product. The ride is crazy good, and nothing can beat it as an xc race fork. I race with 100 mm of travel, which is unusual for xc, but after my old carbon lefty with 110mm I would never go back. 80mm is just not enough. Since I only have one bike and I back country ride and train I am looking forward to using the phat 120 mm of travel. I'll be back tomorrow with more.

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

Post mount rear break

Quote Originally Posted by enio
    omg the frame has post mount. i REALLY dislike that.love the color tho.
    I just got the frame and yes it does have post mount. The pros: lighter, simpler, stiffer and looks cool. The con, notice not plural, it won't take a 140 mm rotor. Rotor size start at 160 mm. This was a slight bummer because I already purchased a 185 for the front and a 140 mm for the rear. I always wanted to try this combo. last years bike was 185/160 and this years is going to be as well. Not a big deal, I just wish I new before I bought the 140 mm rotor.

Its got what plants crave
    I just bought a 2008 Hei Hei 29er on Ebay. It gets here Wednesday, can't wait to build it up and check out this 29er thing.
    Ocala Mountain Bike Association - www.omba.org

XC Andy
    Jan 2007
    Drink the cool aid, it is wonderful in here! Seriously, it is a legit, great thing this 29er stuff. You will be thrilled with you bike. I have the opportunity to really demo a 2010 Hei Hei 2-9 and I would love to swap feed back with you on what your riding and how the bikes feel.

XC Andy
    Jan 2007

Smile Getting Closer to maiden Voyage of the SS King Kahuna 2010

I just took the plunge and cut down the steer tube yesterday. I left about 1 cm above the stem and 1 cm below the stem, this was just a back up precaution for when I change my mind regarding stem height. All I need now is the de-railer housing and lizard skin chain stay protector. One thing I noticed when comparing my 09 KK to my new 2010 KK, is that the head tube is 1 cm longer on the 2010. As a result I had to adjust my stack height to match the older KK body positioning. I run the bars about 3/4" below the seat to balance at good climbing position and descending position. The bike has adjustable travel between 90-120, so I set the bike up to be neutral at 105mm, over the front wheel more at 90mm and behind the wheel at bit at 120mm. When I give it a spin, I will write more.

Members who have read this thread: 0