Jet 9 or HiFi Pro- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Jet 9 or HiFi Pro

Has anyone ridden both of these or have any input on the 2. Trying to decide which one to buy for XC racing. Help. Thanks.

Always Learning
    Quote Originally Posted by teverett6
    Has anyone ridden both of these or have any input on the 2. Trying to decide which one to buy for XC racing. Help. Thanks.
    Nobody has ridden the new JET 9 yet as it won't ship until April at the earliest. Plenty of us could tell you about the "old" JET 9 and how it compared to the HiFi, but there was a mass recall on JET 9 frames last fall. Come April (cough, cough....) your question can be answered.

BB

Sweeper
    If you are refering to the 2010 redesign of the HiFi Pro then I can give you my thouhts. Had the bike since October. Which design would you like to know about?

What It Be ?
    Had a friend that killed 3 fishers in a year and that includes a Hi-Fi...Scary Fisher. Jet9s weren't much better however. Pick your poison.

SoCal mtbr
    Quote Originally Posted by WeatherMan
    If you are refering to the 2010 redesign of the HiFi Pro then I can give you my thouhts. Had the bike since October. Which design would you like to know about?
    Please share your thoughts on both, I'd like to hear about it!

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

Welp

The old JET 9 kind of sucked: flexy as heck. The new one should be much tighter and stronger. I was glad the recall happen because I could dump that frame.

Members who have read this thread: 0