It's 17 minutes to Xmas- Mtbr.com
    Is my rear tire flat?

It's 17 minutes to Xmas

And my 29er sits in the garage covered in mud, pine needles, blood and sweat. One heck of a bent front brake/shift lever and a taco'ed front wheel. Let the holiday repairs begin as I need to ride this weekend.

Oh sh_t does falling off a slick bridge into a running creek with rocks really hurt at times.

db
    Liberty Lake Wa.

Is my rear tire flat?

And I almost forgot....

Dropping my helmet with Lume Lighting HID light attached really sucks when you inspect closer and find the bulb is broken. What sucks even worse is to find out the company was flushed down the toilet. Even contacted the old owner via an old email, gone as a ghost. Oh well, sure I can find a replacement bulb somewhere I hope as this is a freaking great light with tons of output and 3.5 hours of burn time. Guess I'm glad I bought one for the wife too, sorry Mel.

db
    Liberty Lake Wa.

Off the back...
    Swap out the HID capsule for an LED module. Assuming it's a standard MR-12 or whatever the hell those things are, it should slot right in. Cutter Electronics in Oz can set you right.

Merry x-mas!

Big Wheel Homer !!
    That sucks about your light. I didn't realize that Lume was no longer, I love mine, nice bright light and the carbon/aluminum looks really cool.

Out spokin'
    Glad you're not in the hospital on Christmas morning. Best of luck with repairs.

FWIW here at our local stash trails we've built a couple bridges over creeks... they get slimy in the Northwet rain & moss. We tack field fencing fabic to the decks to make them safer whenever wet. Just a suggestion.

Best of luck.

--sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

Members who have read this thread: 0