Hutchinson Acrobat Tubeless- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Hutchinson Acrobat Tubeless

HUTCHINSON ACROBAT TUBELESS 700 x 37c

Latest technology also now available for urban and trekking riders. Extra high side wall combined with semi slick tread. Made with 33tpi carcass and wire bead. 37C: Pressure 50psi & Weight 740g

Came across this whilst looking for tubes did a search on the forum for Acrobat which came up with nothing.

will these work with a normal 29er wheel?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Recovering couch patato
    Uhm, they made a tubeless tire for which no wheel officially exists? 29"=700c

Not an O2 thief.
    Feb 2004

my commuter tire

Quote Originally Posted by LIMEY
    HUTCHINSON ACROBAT TUBELESS 700 x 37c

Latest technology also now available for urban and trekking riders. Extra high side wall combined with semi slick tread. Made with 33tpi carcass and wire bead. 37C: Pressure 50psi & Weight 740g

Came across this whilst looking for tubes did a search on the forum for Acrobat which came up with nothing.

will these work with a normal 29er wheel?
    That's been my commuter tire for a couple of years now. Bought a bunch on Nashbar for $8 each. I only run them with tubes because I like high pressure on the road. The tread cracks apart on the sides, so I don't think I'd try 'em tubeless. They are pretty narrow and would require at least 60 psi to roll decently and to prevent pinches on the potholes I deal with.
    Roll over the weak and bunny hop the dead!

Blog this...!

El Paso Puzzler 35 or 50 miler

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    This is the link to the store I found them on http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/acatalo...V51247a%2ehtml however I have looked on hutchinson's site and there is nothing on there to indicate they are tubless.

Recovering couch patato
    That's what I expected. These type of report surface about twice a year, mostly mis-info copied from somewhere :-)
    But thanks for the heart rush you gav a couple hundred bike buddies...

Members who have read this thread: 0