Hey Nat, Webcylery Rules!!!!!- Mtbr.com

Jan 2006

Hey Nat, Webcylery Rules!!!!!

I just called there and ordered an on one rigid fork for my Paragon, I spoke w/ Todd, he is a great dude. Ended up giving me a discount coupon because they were having a sale and then helped me get a good rate on next day shipping to NC. Amazing expierence. Lucky to have a shop like that close by. I asked Todd if he knew ya and he said you were just in the store hahaha. I will post pics Saturday after my ride on the new on one fork.

The white fork on the yellow bike is gonna look funny, but the ride will be better than my monkey fork, plust the white/yellow combo will make it unique huh?? hahaha. later on, JC

Nat
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JC2niner
    I just called there and ordered an on one rigid fork for my Paragon, I spoke w/ Todd, he is a great dude. Ended up giving me a discount coupon because they were having a sale and then helped me get a good rate on next day shipping to NC. Amazing expierence. Lucky to have a shop like that close by. I asked Todd if he knew ya and he said you were just in the store hahaha. I will post pics Saturday after my ride on the new on one fork.

The white fork on the yellow bike is gonna look funny, but the ride will be better than my monkey fork, plust the white/yellow combo will make it unique huh?? hahaha. later on, JC
    Awesome! The guys at the shop really go above and beyond. Luckily they had just sold out of Inbreds because I was in a spending mood and was this close [fingers 1 cm. apart] to having a new bike today.

As far as the yellow/white goes, I was talking to a local powdercoater today about doing my bike frame. For about $125 your new fork can match your bike in your choice of colors. I'm leaning towards candy apple red, pea green, or pumpkin orange.
    Last edited by Nat; 02-08-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Gold Member
    Yeah, I bought my Inbred from them 2 weeks ago and they have been nothing but kind and curtious during and after the purchase. The Reba that was sent to me came with a Poplock top on it and they emailed my right after to make sure that is what I wanted because of possible clearance issues.
    I said that I'll keep it and they are going to be kind enough to get me the new top so that I can have the manual adjustment instead of the poplock.
    Thanks Todd.
    CyclingCentralVa.org
    Shop Hand
    On-One Lurcher
    S-Works DEMO
    Crux
    BMC SLR01
    LOOK675

Jan 2006
    I know!! Just darn helpful man. Todd ended up helping me save almost 40 bucks under what it would have been if I would have bought it online. They have my buisness for the stuff I can't find at my LBS. Just a good expierence..

Nat, I have always liked the oranges and candy apple reds etc. I am pretty sure my dad knows a guy that powdercoats for a living. I will check him out. Maybe get mine painted black w/ yellow flames coming up the legs hahahahaha. make it a hot rod!! lol. later guys, JC

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Any idea how long their anniversary sale is going on?

Tim

Nat
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by justtim
    Any idea how long their anniversary sale is going on?

Tim
    It is scheduled to go until this saturday. Spend spend spend!

Members who have read this thread: 0