Great New Event - Dirty Kanza 200- Mtbr.com
    C-Hog
    Jan 2004

Great New Event - Dirty Kanza 200

(This is a cross-post from the Endurance forum. I wanted to let all of my "29'er buddies" know about this exciting new event. Twenty-Niners should rule this event. Here you go...)

Want to let you all know about a great new event for 2006. It's called the "Dirty Kanza 200", and will take place in the Flint Hills region of east-central Kansas. So inspired by the Trans-Iowa event, we have decided to put together a similar event in our own neck of the woods. The Dirty Kanza 200 is in no way designed to "compete" with the Trans-Iowa. It is simply our attempt to learn from those fine folks, and do our part to expand the great sport of off-road endurance cycling.

Go to http://www.heartlandrace.com/ and click on "Dirty Kanza" for more information. A registration form will be available at that website on February 20th. Participation will be limited to the first 50 qualified entries.

We hope to see many of you in Emporia, Kansas on May 20th.

Jim Cummins
    Lenexa, KS
    [email protected]
    913-322-0215

Harmonius Wrench

You have our blessings!

No worries here! Jeff and I are flattered and excited about this event being inspired by our humble bike ride!

I've done some research on the Flint Hills and I agree that a 29"er is perfect for this event.

Best of everything to you, Jim and your staff! I hope this event is successful and fun for you all!
    Riden' an Smilin'
    Guitar Ted

Blog
    RidingGravel.com

Members who have read this thread: 1