mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Giant xtc composite 29er 0 or 1?

Currently trying to decide between 2 bikes xtc 29er composite 1 or 0 2012 model size medium. Thinking about going with the 1 since none of the components on the zero offer that much weight decrease and they share the same wheelset which is where a weight decrease would count most. The extra $1200 doesn't seem worth it unless I'm missing something. Any info would be much appreciated.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Every part on the Zero is better.

XO vs X7 RD
    XO vs X7 FD
    X9 vs X7 Crank
    X9 vs X7 shifters
    Rear Hub is better on the 0
    Not sure about the F Hub.
    Seat is better on the 0
    The Fork is much better on the 0
    The Cassette and chain are better and lighter
    The 0 wheels have lighter spokes and alloy nipples
    The wheels are not the same, really not even close. P-XC29-2 vs S-XC29-2
    Brakes are better on the 0, but still Avid's so that's subjective

Tires, bar, stem, & seatpost are the same though.
    The RD and fork are pretty big upgrades from the XTC 1

The frame is awesome, and all those upgraded parts add up in price. Especially if you were to buy them separate. And the weight savings on all that stuff is going to fairly significant. Probably 2-3 lbs maybe more. I believe a 0 comes in at around 24-24.5 lbs. Not sure on the 1. They are both very well priced and you could probably get lucky and get a deal on one if a LBS has one on the floor.
    I bought a 0 last October, a 2012 model, and got for $2850. If there is one on the floor, it is most certainly from last year

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Thanks mucky, very informative. Was hoping to save a buck on the 1 but your info now has me strongly considering the 0. Anyone know the weight on xtc 1?

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    I tried to find some reviews on it. Most are of the 0. I did happen to find one that said this
    "The weight of the XTC Composite 29er 1 was probably around 26 pounds completely stock."

The guy obviously didn't weigh it, so I don't know how accurate that is. I would guess closer to the 27 lb range, given the specs.

I did see an AL version that was around 28 lbs. The Al frame is only about 250g heavier. And the tires were Crossmarks, so 27ish should be about right.

mtbr member
    I have a medium 2011 XTC-1 frame for sale it's AL and the frame weights 3.014 lbs with XT BB and Headset, and seat collar.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by santabooze View Post
    I have a medium 2011 XTC-1 frame for sale it's AL and the frame weights 3.014 lbs with XT BB and Headset, and seat collar.
    I beg to differ. My Med. Composite weighs 1343g. That's 2.96 lbs. And that's completely bare. I'm not sure if you mean your frame weighs 3.014 lbs bare or with all that stuff. Even bare the AL version is around 200g more. I had a bare XTC Al frame size Med, I changed my mind and got the composite, and it weighed 1543g @ 3.40 lbs. Colorado Cyclist even has it listed at 3.46 lbs @ 1569g. Someone on this forum posted that his Lg frame weighed 3.8 lbs @ 1723g. There is another Med in the same thread that weighed 1580g with seat collar and headset cups, so right around 1540g. Here is the thread
    http://forums.mtbr.com/29er-bikes/gi...me-672873.html
    Sorry to burst you bubble, but your Al frame does not weigh that. Are you sure the frame wasn't touching something when you weighed it or that your scale is accurate?

mtbr member
    I guess I have the Unicorn then...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giant xtc composite 29er 0 or 1?-img_1962.jpg  

Giant xtc composite 29er 0 or 1?-img_1961.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    I guess I have the Unicorn then...
    Yeah, your scale

So what your saying is that your frame weighs about 1260g bare. No offense to you, but there is NO way that frame weighs 1260g. There is no way your frame is 275g less than anybody else's.
    Last edited by mucky; 02-07-2012 at 11:20 PM.

mtbr member
    think my medium aluminum XTC frame weighed 3lb 9oz with the headset and seat collar. you sure that frame in the picture isn't 3lb 14oz? that would make sense, assuming 100g or so for the bottom bracket.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Here's my 2012 Composite "1". Upgraded slightly...
    Loaded X-Lite post
    Loaded X-Lite Stem
    Bontrager RXL Carbon low rise Bars.
    Bontrager RXL Saddle with Titanium rails
    Stan's Arch Tubeless, Geax Saguaro TNT tires,
    DT Swiss 240s rear hub
    HT Magnesium Flats
    Elixir R SL Brakes (to come soon)
    With these upgrades, my total cost was still below the "0" pricetag...
    Bike will be weighed with pedals tomorrow so I will post when I have it.
    And for what it's worth, the stock X-7 drivetrain works extremely well (for the price). I can almost guarantee no-one would ever notice the difference between them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giant xtc composite 29er 0 or 1?-bike-012.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Ray View Post
    Loaded X-Lite post
    Loaded X-Lite Stem
    DT Swiss 240s rear hub
    HT Magnesium Flats
    And for what it's worth, the stock X-7 drivetrain works extremely well (for the price). I can almost guarantee no-one would ever notice the difference between them...
    Where would your cost have come out if you had just built it up from the frame, rather than buying the bike and swapping parts?

Curious about the Loaded stem. Is it stiff?
    Last edited by G-Choro; 02-08-2012 at 08:23 AM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Choro View Post
    think my medium aluminum XTC frame weighed 3lb 9oz with the headset and seat collar. you sure that frame in the picture isn't 3lb 14oz? that would make sense, assuming 100g or so for the bottom bracket.
    Tha's exactly what that is. I can see the oz. in the picture. Parks description says it measures in oz. or kg. Good catch G-Choro.

santabooze is bummin' now

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I only buy Loaded, or Thomson. Loaded Stem is extremely stiff,only 110 grams, and has a carbon faceplate as well. I have been using them for a few years now and have never broken one. Not to mention they come in a ton of different colors...
    I honestly have no clue what my investment would have been if I built it up from scratch... Considering I actually traded this bike for a 2 year old F/S even up with a friend of mine (unbelievable deal I got), my investment is really only the upgrades I have on it so far...

banned
    Dec 2006
    Loaded X-Lite post
    Loaded X-Lite Stem
    DT Swiss 240s rear hub
    HT Magnesium Flats
    And for what it's worth, the stock X-7 drivetrain works extremely well (for the price). I can almost guarantee no-one would ever notice the difference between them...<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/27shlk6" vspale=0></iframe>
    <iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/yz4gjyd" vspale=0></iframe>
    Very Nice

mtbr member
    I only buy Loaded, or Thomson. Loaded Stem is extremely stiff,only 110 grams, and has a carbon faceplate as well. I have been using them for a few years now and have never broken one. Not to mention they come in a ton of different colors...
    I honestly have no clue what my investment would have been if I built it up from scratch... Considering I actually traded this bike for a 2 year old F/S even up with a friend of mine (unbelievable deal I got), my investment is really only the upgrades I have on it so far...
    got it. thanks, a-ray.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Loaded X-Lite post
    Loaded X-Lite Stem
    DT Swiss 240s rear hub
    HT Magnesium Flats
    You should be less than the 0 with those upgrades.
    1/2 of your upgrades are worse than what's on the 0 except the stem and rear hub. Rims are a wash and the bar is a little better, being carbon and only 20g lighter. And the seat is no better.
    The tires are WAY heavier and don't compare to the Schwalbes.
    The brakes you are getting come on the 0.
    And the XO RD and X9 crank will shift better than the X7. And the RLC fork is way better and lighter. Evreything on the 0 is basically lighter and functions better. Less weight costs money, plain and simple.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mucky View Post
    You should be less than the 0 with those upgrades.
    1/2 of your upgrades are worse than what's on the 0 except the stem and rear hub. Rims are a wash and the bar is a little better, being carbon and only 20g lighter. And the seat is no better.
    The tires are WAY heavier and don't compare to the Schwalbes.
    The brakes you are getting come on the 0.
    And the XO RD and X9 crank will shift better than the X7. And the RLC fork is way better and lighter. Evreything on the 0 is basically lighter and functions better. Less weight costs money, plain and simple.
    The upgrades I did to mine were not to make it better or any lighter than the "0", but to make it a little better than it was stock, and considerably lighter. Yes, I know the Geax tires are a bit heavier than the Schwalbes, but the sidewalls and the knobs on those tires suit my riding style much better and will last twice as long as the Schwalbes, and with the tubeless setup still not "that" heavy. My brakes are Shimano ??? right now, and I am not a fan of them at all so I will be going with the Elixir R SL's. Eventually I will upgrade the drivetrain, but for now it works fantastic and shifts just as smooth as my XO - X9 setup on my Ellsworth. Also, the Loaded X-Lite seatpost is a definite upgrade from the stock seatpost IMO. Again, I did not buy this bike, I traded it for something that was 2 years old and collecting dust...

mtbr member
    Tha's exactly what that is. I can see the oz. in the picture. Parks description says it measures in oz. or kg. Good catch G-Choro.

santabooze is bummin' now
    3 pounds, 14 ounces =3.875 pounds.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    The upgrades I did to mine were not to make it better or any lighter than the "0", but to make it a little better than it was stock, and considerably lighter. Yes, I know the Geax tires are a bit heavier than the Schwalbes, but the sidewalls and the knobs on those tires suit my riding style much better and will last twice as long as the Schwalbes, and with the tubeless setup still not "that" heavy. My brakes are Shimano ??? right now, and I am not a fan of them at all so I will be going with the Elixir R SL's. Eventually I will upgrade the drivetrain, but for now it works fantastic and shifts just as smooth as my XO - X9 setup on my Ellsworth. Also, the Loaded X-Lite seatpost is a definite upgrade from the stock seatpost IMO. Again, I did not buy this bike, I traded it for something that was 2 years old and collecting dust...
    That's all good. And I'm glad you like your ride. If what you have works for you, great. But then you can't get those"upgrades" and compare it to the 0 and say "it's still less than the 0"

It would be like saying " I bought a Chevy Cruze and upgraded the wheels and put a turbo on it, and it's still less than that Corvette".
    It 's not a fair comparison, nor does it make sense.

With upgrading a seatpost, it should weigh less. It's definitely better looking and I like it better, but an upgrade? I think not. It's heavier and still the same aluminum.

mtbr member
    Sorry bout reading my scale wrong, I posted my pics in honesty ,thinking it was .14lbs.. Not thinking in ounces at all.
    My bad....I was never great at the details.

I am used to the metric system. Grams is grams.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Well, I was just at my LBS and weighed a bone stock 2012 XTC Composite complete without pedals and it came in at 25lbs. 7ounces
    Then we weighed my bike with the mods I listed - 24lbs, 8 ounces (EDIT) on the nose.
    With a lighter drivetrain, brakes and some lighter tires I think I could lose at least another 12 ounces easy.
    Last edited by A-Ray; 02-09-2012 at 01:56 PM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Well, I was just at my LBS and weighed a bone stock 2012 XTC Composite complete without pedals and it came in at 25lbs. 7ounces
    Then we weighed my bike with the mods I listed - 24lbs on the nose.
    With a lighter drivetrain, brakes and some lighter tires I think I could lose at least another 12 ounces easy.
    That's nice. With a few upgrades, my XTC composite weighs 20.07 lbs/9103g. What's your point.
    Anybody can lose weight on their bike with the right upgrades

I'm not sure how you lost 1.5 lbs by adding tires that are 250g heavier and pedals. I can see losing a couple hundred grams in the wheels without the tires. Your bar isn't that much lighter, 20g, the seat post is heavier according to loaded's site. Seat is probably lighter by 100g. XT Brakes are probably 50g lighter. But you added pedals and those super heavy tires. You have no tubes, but 2.5 oz. of Stan's fluid weighs 100g.

I believe the weight of the stock bike, actually seems lighter than I thought and have read about, but not yours.

mtbr member
    Sorry bout reading my scale wrong, I posted my pics in honesty ,thinking it was .14lbs.. Not thinking in ounces at all.

the worst part is now you will ride slower

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    That's nice. With a few upgrades, my XTC composite weighs 20.07 lbs/9103g. What's your point.
    Anybody can lose weight on their bike with the right upgrades

I'm not sure how you lost 1.5 lbs by adding tires that are 250g heavier and pedals. I can see losing a couple hundred grams in the wheels without the tires. Your bar isn't that much lighter, 20g, the seat post is heavier according to loaded's site. Seat is probably lighter by 100g. XT Brakes are probably 50g lighter. But you added pedals and those super heavy tires. You have no tubes, but 2.5 oz. of Stan's fluid weighs 100g.

I believe the weight of the stock bike, actually seems lighter than I thought and have read about, but not yours.
    Holy cow, I accidentally listed the weight of my bike incorrectly, it is 24lbs, 8oz even, 8 ounces heavier than I initially stated, my apologies... (I have edited my post). Mucky you are very good at knowing exactly what components weigh that's for sure! I was not trying to make a point, just info for anyone else that may want to know exactly what the bone stock version weighed today at the bike shop. I had also seen somewhere that it was in the 26-ish range, so today we weighed both bikes...
    And if you have upgraded your "0" to eigh just over 20lbs, I would love to know what you did, and if you want to unload anything that you took off of it, let me know...

mtbr member
    And if you have upgraded your "0" to eigh just over 20lbs, I would love to know what you did...
    We want SPECS! We want SPECS!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    These bikes are going to be very hard to get hold of in the UK. My LBS said they are trying to get hold of them, but don't expect them in until May ish.
    The good news is that I'm off to a 29er only demo day on Saturday to try Giant, Scott, Whyte 29C, Trek/ Gary Fisher & Specialized. Should be day of decisions after trying various makes, sizes, frame materials & geometries out....
    The guy who's running the day said that out of the bunch he's tried, he was most impressed with the Giant. I have high hopes.
    I'm only used to riding a big full suspension 140mm Ventana El Ciclon, which is great for Welsh mountain descents, but not efficient on my local singletrack, which is very tight, bermy, twisty, technical, but fairly flat. An XC 29er hardtail seems the obvious choice, though 29ers are still as rare as rocking horese sh1t around here. Out of 140 members in our club, with an average of about 3 bikes per member, I only know of one 29er so far.
    I'll post my thoughts after Saturday.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Giant XTC ride.

I borrowed a nicely equiped Giant XTC carbon frame from a friend for a 12 hour race here in Texas a couple of weeks ago and think I can speak to the ride quality of the bike after completing my 4 hours of the race. It corners and rides extemely well on tight, twisty singletrack due, probably mostly, to the short 17.2 inch chainstay length. Cornering is sweet. Power transfer while seated it awesome and very efficient.

However, I couldn't put my finger on it while riding, but my buddy who loaned me the bike summarized it well in stating that when you are out of the saddle it seems to absorb too much of your torque in the frame. When he said that it clicked and I knew exactly what he was talking about. I noticed it too and felt almost like riding in sand when mashing the pedals out of the saddle. Seated it was great, but standing, not so great. It's a shame since it has so much potential to be great. I'd buy one if not for this, so I'm looking elsewhere for a carbon HT 29er. Anyone else who has spent significant time on one notice this?

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbuster View Post
    However, I couldn't put my finger on it while riding, but my buddy who loaned me the bike summarized it well in stating that when you are out of the saddle it seems to absorb too much of your torque in the frame. When he said that it clicked and I knew exactly what he was talking about. I noticed it too and felt almost like riding in sand when mashing the pedals out of the saddle. Seated it was great, but standing, not so great. It's a shame since it has so much potential to be great. I'd buy one if not for this, so I'm looking elsewhere for a carbon HT 29er. Anyone else who has spent significant time on one notice this?
    Not in the least. Maybe it was the front shock. I lock mine out when climbing, and it is awesome. Carbon is meant to dampen vibration, not really what you describe. Maybe the rear was loosing traction. I don't see how standing would be any different that sitting other than what I described. Honestly it doesn't make sense. I haven't had that problem.
    Last edited by mucky; 02-17-2012 at 01:31 AM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    And if you have upgraded your "0" to eigh just over 20lbs, I would love to know what you did, and if you want to unload anything that you took off of it, let me know...
    19.92 lbs will be the race weight. Running 1x10. This includes my Polar Speed sensor

WHEELS - Crest/240s Hubs/ Sapim C-Xray spokes/Alloy Nipples
    TIRES - Rockest Ron on Front / Maxxis Aspen on Rear - Tubeless
    FORK - RS SID XX WC w/Lockout
    BRAKES - Hope Tech X2 ( ALL Ti hardware)
    SHIFTER - SRAM XO
    RD - SRAM XO
    CRANK - Shimano XTR M985
    CHAIN - KMC X10SL
    CHAIN RING - Hombrewed 32 T
    CASSETTE - SRAM XO 11-36
    BAR - Salsa Promoto (Have a Hylix Bar on the way)
    STEM - Race Face Dues ( Will probably get the Ritchey C260)
    SEAT POST - Thomson masterpiece ( Ti Bolts)
    SEAT - Specialized Phenom SL ( Took all the padding and cover off and drilled a bunch of holes. Looks like the Tioga Spyder) 148g
    GRIPS - ESI Foam
    BB - Enduro PF BB92 ( My BB is sealed so no need for the spacer inside)
    ROTORS - Magura ( Ti bolts)
    PEDALS - CB Candy 2 ti with Ti axels( I have 2 sets, a Green pair that came with ti axels, and a white pair didn't. I switched axels. The white pair is lighter, but they are on my road bike. 1 of the springs is going bad.)
    CABLES - Jagwire Shifter and Brake

I think that's it. It will go down with the new bar and stem. I may also put my Ergon grips back on. So that will put the weight back up around 20 lbs. So far the ESI grips are fine, but only riding dirt roads.

I plan on getting another Rocket Ron tire. Mine is 560g and they are supposed to be more around 520. Should save a few grams, and I'll have an extra tire

There is still weight to be lost, but it would be too expensive. Basically lighter brakes and lighter crank, like the RF Next SL and Formula R1. That would be a significant reduction.
    I was also thinking of a new TOKEN carbon seat. That would shave about 40g.

A-Ray,
    I have all my parts that came with the bike. They were never used and some stuff was never mounted. I demanded the Bike shop leave it unassembled because I wanted to weigh the frame. PM me if you are interested in something. Maybe we can work out a few deals

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Not in the least. Maybe it was the front shock. I lock mine out when climbing, and it is awesome. Carbon is meant to dampen vibration, not really what you describe. Maybe the rear was loosing traction. I don't see how standing would be any different that sitting other than what I described. Honestly it doesn't make sense. I haven't had that problem.
    I am with Mucky on this, in or out of the saddle this bike flies uphill, adn especially when the front is locked out. Maybe not quiet enough air pressure in the rear tire would make it move around a litte bit when you are pumping hard on the climbs out of the saddle?

Rod
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbuster View Post
    I borrowed a nicely equiped Giant XTC carbon frame from a friend for a 12 hour race here in Texas a couple of weeks ago and think I can speak to the ride quality of the bike after completing my 4 hours of the race. It corners and rides extemely well on tight, twisty singletrack due, probably mostly, to the short 17.2 inch chainstay length. Cornering is sweet. Power transfer while seated it awesome and very efficient.

I'm almost certain he's not flexing the frame so the fork or tire would have to be the setup incorrectly.
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

it's the ride....
    May 2004
    I didn't read the thread from the begining, I just can't help myself to put it out here right after 3 hours of riding mine.
    I can't say better on how agile the XTC Comp 29er was felt without being twitchy, surprising me a 29-er can circle around switchbacks -which always been my hesitation on having big wheels- not lacking 26" precise steering. Another surprise was the traction despite of the lower knobies of Maxiss Ikon even when standing on the dirt/clay surface. I was expecting to loose the rear tire bite, it's not giving up... it's just digging. That's possibly because of the short chainstay -it's confirmed on very steep climb I can pull the bar up and the wheel can leave the ground not as difficult as other 29-er but also not too easy as my 26-er Lynskey.

On the flowing trail it has all the 29-er known characteristics, go over roots, ruts, and gravels.
    Now those extraordinary chatter absorption could be translated as very soft to the point people may say there is some flex on the back when pedaled hard. It's not an issue for me, in fact this is a carbon frame that ride smoother than my titanium frame which I like so much. But it could well may be because of the wheel size (or the wheel).

Let see after some more hours clocked with my new mile grinder.
    Btw I am 5'3" short and I feel comfortable on the bike right on the first few pedal strokes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giant xtc composite 29er 0 or 1?-giant-xtc-29-er-small-1.jpg  

Ulating blencong sejatine tataraning lelaku...

thecentralscrutinizer

Common mistake...Stick with the metric system.
    2015 Kona JTS
    2014 Scott Scale 710
    2014 Giant Anthem 27.5

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Hey mucky, are your xtc 0 take offs still available?

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto752 View Post
    Hey mucky, are your xtc 0 take offs still available?
    Yes. PM me to let me know what your interested in.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Anyone know what the weight difference between wheel sets on 0 and 1?

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Pm sent

mtbr member
    Then we weighed my bike with the mods I listed - 24lbs, 8 ounces (EDIT) on the nose.
    Was the stock bike a Composite 1 (I assume so)? Also, what size was it? Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Well I went with the 0 medium got for 2900 (thought that was pretty good deal). First ride was a little mushy cuz of some rain but I can tell I'm gonna like it a lot super light and stiff. Thought I would like the straight bars but thinking I'm gonna switch em out. Switched to my buddy's superfly both botrager big sweep 12 degree which felt much better but a little too much sweep. I guess giants are 5 degrees. Anyone else feel this way and what are you running?

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto752 View Post
    Well I went with the 0 medium got for 2900 (thought that was pretty good deal). First ride was a little mushy cuz of some rain but I can tell I'm gonna like it a lot super light and stiff. Thought I would like the straight bars but thinking I'm gonna switch em out. Switched to my buddy's superfly both botrager big sweep 12 degree which felt much better but a little too much sweep. I guess giants are 5 degrees. Anyone else feel this way and what are you running?
    Flip your stem. It should give you the rise you want with the flat bar. Personally, I think the XTC is made to be a XC bike, or even more a XC race bike. The bar and stem should be a little lower for that type of riding, not to mention that the nature of a 29er puts the front up more than on a 26er. I would continue to ride the flat bar with the stem in a negative rise. It may grow on you. But it ultimately comes down to comfort. With all that said, I switched my bar to a 600mm wide bar. I'm on the smaller side, and the bike turns quickly as it is, and 600mm bars just feel right. I really don't get the popularity of the wide bars. Maybe with a bike that has more of a slacker HT angle, and steers slower, but this bike turns very quick.

Enjoy your new ride, I know I do.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Thanks. I agree I bought the bike for race xc purpose, I was actually referring to the back sweep. The 5 degree seems pretty strait, was thinking of compromising with a 9degree sweep (the 12 degree on my buddy's bike feels a bit much). The strait bend seems to stress my arms., I'm 5'8 1/2 maybe cutting the bar as you said would relive this problem?

mtbr member
    Anyone know what the rear wheel hub/axel spacing is on the comp 0? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnairnc View Post
    Anyone know what the rear wheel hub/axel spacing is on the comp 0? Thanks.
    15mm QR front, 135mm rear

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlh View Post
    15mm QR front, 135mm rear
    Thank you sir. Cheers.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    For those with the bike, how's it holding up? Would you still recommend it for 2018? Can't imagine the 29er hardtail has changed that much.

Members who have read this thread: 19