Fezzari Wasatch Peak- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2011

Fezzari Wasatch Peak

Wasatch Peak 29er Twenty Niner MTB | Fezzari Bikes

Anyone know anything about this bike? Kind of an unusual-looking frame with that steep down-sloping top tube. Looks kinda fast and comfortable, maybe not so masculine, but maybe heavier than it looks? I have seen lots of positive reviews for Fezzari but no reviews of this particular hardtail 29er.

29 TO LIFE
    If it was offered as a frame I would have already ordered one. I am all for another company putting a dent in the corrupt bike industry. Put a hurting on Detroit so to speak. I hope the do well. I might have to pull the trigger just to help them.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I almost bought one, all bad customer service reviews turned me off though. There were quite a few of them.

mtbr member
    I used to live near Fezzari and had a chance to take out out for a day. Super stiff and stable. It took no time to adapt to the handling and the fit was immediately comfortable for me. My only complaints were the frame is perhaps too stiff and makes for a harsh ride, and the wheelbase is longer than I like. Overall It's a good all around HT. The customer service at the shop is great. I have no experience dealing with them remotely, though.

Big Damn Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. 14 View Post
    I almost bought one, all bad customer service reviews turned me off though. There were quite a few of them.
    Thats funny that you say that, from what I've read their customer service is as good as it gets... maybe its soured since I last investigated Fezzari?
    Orbea Alma
    Ritchey Road Logic
    Surly Karate Monkey
    Diamondback Haanjo
    Specialized Epic Marathon

Coloradobike
    Aug 2012
    fezzari make good out of the box bikes, just not ones that last

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. 14 View Post
    I think you're making this up. Fezzari products Listing

We have three at our house. Nothing could be further from the truth.

mtbr member
    I have ridden this bike and it is a great hardtail 29er for any novice or intermediate rider. The Fezzari customer service is top notch! You can call them up anytime and talk to an actual person without any delay. I have a Fezzari road bike and I love it, I know many folks with Fezzari mountain bikes and they couldn't be happier. Talk to the shop before ordering, there are often choices you can make for just a slight upgrade price (I would opt for a 2x10 gear setup). Also take a look at their Ninety9Ninety for the same bike with better components. Honestly you can look around and find a lighter, better bike, but not for this price! I was at the Fezzari shop in Lindon a few weeks ago and they said they are working on a carbon HT 29er as well, maybe coming out this spring.

mtbr member
    Interesting looking frame. No experience with the 29er but my wife has an older lower end 26" HT from these guys. We had a drivetrain issue with the bike so they had us take it to a local shop. They spoke with the shop mechanic and paid them directly for the repair (ended up needing a new chain...they paid for an XT). They even offered to give us some free stuff for our trouble. Great customer service.
    Signature

mtbr member
    My brother bought one last year and has rode the hell out of it with not a problem. I gave him a hard time initially, but it definitely is a great looking bike and his customer service has been top notch. Based on his experience, they sound like a reputable company.

mtbr member
    They are a Utah company I believe. For our high school MTB team, Fezzari donated seven bikes for the kids (it's a low income area). They are a pretty cool company.

Also, when the Colombian team came down to race the Tour of Utah, they donated the use of their TT bikes for the team, since they were 5 TT bikes short for the team time trial.

The bikes the kids are riding are holding up well so far (Lone Peak 26ers). But the company's heart is definitely in the right place for supporting the bike community.

Members who have read this thread: 0