Dutch 29" deals?- Mtbr.com
    mvi
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Dutch 29" deals?

Cloxxki,
    Visiting the moederland in afew weeks. Is there anything 29 specific worth checking out? Frame, rigid fork, tires? Or is the USA pretty much where the action is?

Recovering couch patato
    Bonty tires are sort of cheap, but hard to find in stock. Some barn-outlet-stores have killer deals on Fishers. For cheap builds you may be able to find a trekking wheelset.
    Most stuff I want, I have to get from the USA. Our 29" scene is growing, but still near-non-existent.
    I know only a few custom frames. I own a cross bike with custom frame, a friend (Pottser) has a second hand Willits. Nothing too funky here, unfortunately.
    You could stock up on 26" Schwalbe tires and make a buck back home.

We call it vaderland actually, and moedertaal :-)

Bring some Kenda's! :-)

mvi
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloxxki
    Bonty tires are sort of cheap, but hard to find in stock. Some barn-outlet-stores have killer deals on Fishers. For cheap builds you may be able to find a trekking wheelset.
    Most stuff I want, I have to get from the USA. Our 29" scene is growing, but still near-non-existent.
    I know only a few custom frames. I own a cross bike with custom frame, a friend (Pottser) has a second hand Willits. Nothing too funky here, unfortunately.
    You could stock up on 26" Schwalbe tires and make a buck back home.

We call it vaderland actually, and moedertaal :-)

Bring some Kenda's! :-)
    Vaderland, natuurlijk, been away too long.
    I can probably bring some Kenda,s but you got to pick them up in Zaandam.
    BTW Where are deals on Fishers?
    Last edited by mvi; 02-14-2006 at 06:42 PM. Reason: fishers

Recovering couch patato
    Zaandam? Ha, don't sweat it then! :-) No, I've got some on their way to me alreayd.
    Do go ride the Schoorl trail, especially if you don't know it yet. It's even within riding distance almost from Zaandam. We are a flat land, but check out our seadunes!

www.12gotrading.nl has had deals on Fishers for ages. Some deals are on there for over a year without change of price, and I bet if you make an offer you can just pick it right up.

Members who have read this thread: 0