It is down to three do everything bikes - which one???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2019

It is down to three do everything bikes - which one???

So i am a one-quiver bike rider...I have been riding a 2012 stumpy (Alloy) - stock set up with only one real upgrade (Carbon Roval Wheels).

Ready for my new bike.

My riding style is somewhere between trail and all mountain, and 29r.

Not price sensitive, as the three bikes are, in no particular order:

1) Stumpjumper SWorks

2) Fuel EX 9.9

3) Yeti SB130

What will it be? Help?

mtbr member
    The trek has a proprietary shock which has gotten very mixed (read: poor) reviews. This is just my take on it.

Have you ridden them? The stumpjumper and yeti have pretty different feeling suspension. Both are pretty nice bikes IMO
    My name is George. Iím unemployed and I live with my parents.
    2017 BMC Speedfox 25-622 ISO
    2017 Salsa Timberjack 40-584 ISO

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Thanks George

I have ridden the new stumpy and the yeti on dirt...Both demo days on pretty basic trails, so it was hard to get a real test out of them. Both rode very well for what was there. However, as much as i liked the Yeti, I am a sound Nazi, and their was a lot of sound coming from the rear triangle....the guy said it was probably dirty...but it did impact my riding experience.

As far as the Trek, i have only rode on the street since i dont know of anyone that has one for me to try and i cant find a demo to do on trails....However, i liked the bike and i also have seen some good reviews about it....I have not since any negative reviews on the shock that you are referring to...all i have seen has been pretty positive...please if you know where there are published negative reviews, could you point them out to me?
    thx

100% PRIME ALBERTA BEEF
    I would head to the Yeti board and do some reading...
    2019 Forbidden Druid
    2018 Norco Sight C1 29er
    2018 Kona Honzo ST 30th BDay SE
    2015 Kona Paddy Wagon Fixed Gear

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Forbidden Druid

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrmike View Post
    I have to agree with this one. And that is coming from a guy that has owned three Yeti's and liked them. The issues would scare me away.

mtbr member
    Have you demo'd all 3 bikes on your list? I would not purchase any current bikes without riding them. Especially bikes like the 130 and modern geo bikes.

these days it's more about the suspension design that fits your riding style and the frame that fits your body the best. It's hard to find a stinker these days where back in 2012, half of the bikes on the market sucked.

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Care to elaborate on what issues scare you?

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by mrallen View Post
    I have to agree with this one. And that is coming from a guy that has owned three Yeti's and liked them. The issues would scare me away.
    care to elaborate on their current issues...the ones that scare you?

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfein View Post
    So i am a one-quiver bike rider...I have been riding a 2012 stumpy (Alloy) - stock set up with only one real upgrade (Carbon Roval Wheels).

Ready for my new bike.

1) Stumpjumper SWorks

2) Fuel EX 9.9

3) Yeti SB130

What will it be? Help?
    The latest Stumpjumper is a pretty nice bike. Updated, but not bleeding edge geometry. Pedals much better than the previous model required use of the trail/climb switch IMO.

Too many issues with the new Yeti and the company's response is terrible considering the premium they are charging compared to the rest of the market. They have lost me as a customer.

The Fuel is firmly in the Trail category at this point rather than all mountain. Whether that is better or worse for you, only you can answer.

There are some really good bikes in this category if you aren't set on these three. The Evil Offering, Ibis Ripmo are a couple. Might be worth a look.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Thanks George

I have ridden the new stumpy and the yeti on dirt...Both demo days on pretty basic trails, so it was hard to get a real test out of them. Both rode very well for what was there. However, as much as i liked the Yeti, I am a sound Nazi, and their was a lot of sound coming from the rear triangle....the guy said it was probably dirty...but it did impact my riding experience.

As far as the Trek, i have only rode on the street since i dont know of anyone that has one for me to try and i cant find a demo to do on trails....However, i liked the bike and i also have seen some good reviews about it....I have not since any negative reviews on the shock that you are referring to...all i have seen has been pretty positive...please if you know where there are published negative reviews, could you point them out to me?
    thx
    Sounds of what?

Want an honest opinion: I suspect you have not really narrowed your field for the right reasons, ie reviews, test rides, etc... instead it seems like you're choosing based on what is convenient.

When I look to spend thousands of dollars on a bike, I try lots of bikes and read lots of reviews, and I could care less about noise cuz noise is what you make when riding a bike.

You can always change out the hub or grease it until it's quieter.

Trek and Specialized are like buying a Buick ... are you conservative like your parents or are you cut from a different cloth?

Explore, look around, the bike choices in this category are amazing ... and I'm not talking about Specialized or Trek
    For Sale: XMed GG Smash Frameset +
    Lrg GG Shred Dogg
    Lrg Fezzari Signal Peak
    Lrg Pivot Shuttle (wife's)

mtbr member
    Im sorry to be that person but take a look at guerrilla gravity trail pistol.

runs along the lines of what you want. bad a$$ U.S. company. new carbon production.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    And the next step for you is to go beyond what you did with your last bike. Start with the frame and pick all the parts to maximize your one bike. My pick for suspension would be Manitou Mattoc Pro and McLeod shock.

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    care to elaborate on their current issues...the ones that scare you?
    Actually, itís more the company response and the fact that theyíve never addressed them directly other than to be dismissive. There is a huge thread on the Yeti forum that you can browse. I would characterize most of it as quality problems which are understandable if you address the reason as a company and fix the issue. And some of them are strange. 3 Yeti seatposts cracked in the same race here a month or so ago. Weird coincidence.

And, just to be clear, I was a real fan of their bikes before the latest generation. They might ride great, but itís enough to concern me.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by the_joe View Post
    The trek has a proprietary shock which has gotten very mixed (read: poor) reviews.
    They're using normal sized shocks these days so OP could get a McLeod or DPx2 if necessary.

Turns right to go left
    Wow. I had no idea...

As an owner of serveral Yetis in the past, I was surprised to learn about the issues people are having with the new SB's. My Yetis were always 100% reliable. Any frame can have a defect or quality control issue, for me it's how the brand handles the problem that really counts. People (the tribe) have been very loyal to the Yeti brand because of their product AND how Yeti treated the customer. Yeti's most powerful marketing is their customer.

Reading the "SB130 and SB150 problems" thread and the attached NSMB article has me wondering if Chris Conroy has shifted Yeti's focus away from their relationship with the customer.

Back to the topic:

My wife rides a Fuel EX 8 with the RE:aktiv shock and we have zero issues. Easy to set up, rock solid with good performance. The shock can be replaced with RS, Fox or Manitou. Or, for less than the cost of a new shock, Avalanche offers a custom tune and a SSD/HSB piston assembly for the RE:aktiv shock.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Of the three that you've mentioned, the best choice would have to be the SWorks Stumpy. It's not bleeding edge geo or any of sort of experimental linkage/design on the bike. It just works.

However, I hear the 2020 Ibis Ripley is about to be released very soon, and, judging from your description of your type of riding, it will probably be perfect for you.

Plan #123-D
    Knolly Fugitive!
    C'mon lets go for a whirl.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    Sounds of what?

When I look to spend thousands of dollars on a bike, I try lots of bikes and read lots of reviews, and I could care less about noise cuz noise is what you make when riding a bike.

You can always change out the hub or grease it until it's quieter.
    I perused the Yeti thread a week or two ago and if I remember correctly, I believe the noises being referenced here are of the more concerning variety than hub noise. The noises seem to be a symptom of a bigger problem with the rear triangle flexing and contorting in ways that are leading to structural failures.
    18í SC Bronson Carbon
    Grip2, Reserve 27 hoops, i9 hubs, Float X2

2018 SC V10.6
    Grip2, We Are One: The Outlier, i9 hubs, DHX2

Downcountry AF
    Spec- No
    Trek- No

Check out the Knolly Fugitive, Transition Smuggler, GG Trail Pistol, Intense Primer, Pivot Switchblade, Salsa HT, Fezzari Cascade peak, Devinci Django, so many others

There's lots of good bikes out there.
    Rigid SS 29er
    SS 29+
    Fat Lefty
    SS cyclocross
    Full Sus 29er (Yuck)

Stop asking how much it weighs and just go ride it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by the_joe View Post
    The trek has a proprietary shock which has gotten very mixed (read: poor) reviews. This is just my take on it.

Have you ridden them? The stumpjumper and yeti have pretty different feeling suspension. Both are pretty nice bikes IMO
    Where has Re:Aktiv gotten a poor review? Everything I've read about it has been positive. Sure, you can put a DPX2 or something on the FEX and its better than the Re:Aktiv shock, but for a bike in the trail category that shock makes sense.

OP: I have a FEX, I really like it, but its not a bike I would buy now for a "trail/all mountain" bike personally if I was in the market right now (and additionally, there are some rumors that the FEX will be updated this year). If not for the quality issues Yeti seems to be going through, I'd say SB130, 100%. I demo'd the SJ and wasn't a fan of it personally. I'd check out the Evil Offering though. I think that bike would check all of your boxes.
    Patrick

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Of the three, I don't think you can go wrong with the Fuel EX or Stumpy. I'd PERSONALLY dismiss the Yeti because of the quality issues mentioned above and elsewhere on the interweb. I also think they've jumped the shark in terms of going too far with new school geometry (see, for reference, Bible of Bikes write up).

Fuel EX if you want crisper pedalling (and it's easy and cheap to "stretch" the fork to 140).

Stumpy if you want a slightly plusher overall ride, with less pedalling snap.

And, as mentioned above, there are some new players probably coming down the line soon, but that's always the case. Sometimes you just gotta pull the trigger, and go ride your bike.

Have fun with your new toy!
    Whining is not a strategy.

mtbr member
    Feb 2019

Ready for my new bike.

1) Stumpjumper SWorks

2) Fuel EX 9.9

3) Yeti SB130

What will it be? Help?
    Have you considered the Giant Trance 29er? I Test rode various bikes including the stuntjumper, Fuel, and Trance and ended up loving the Trance. Don't let the slightly smaller rear travel put you off at all as I've since raced my Trance on very steep descents with no trouble at all. IMO the Geo of the trance cannot be beaten especially with the new aggressive head angle paired with 29er wheels. The Geo is so playful and every time I get off it all I want to do is go riding again.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Wise counsel for sure.

mtbr member
    FWIW: At first glance I read the title of this thread as it's down to three bike to do everything, which I thought was a reasonable compromise. Probably 4 if you include 'Downcountry'.
    Do the math.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Shartist View Post
    I perused the Yeti thread a week or two ago and if I remember correctly, I believe the noises being referenced here are of the more concerning variety than hub noise. The noises seem to be a symptom of a bigger problem with the rear triangle flexing and contorting in ways that are leading to structural failures.
    Wow, that's a shame, so I suppose that's a pretty good reason to avoid their bikes for a bit.

In any case, it seems like the OP lost interest when his question wasn't answered

It is suprising that people come on these forums and ask the same questions over and over without doing a little reading, ie hadn't the OP looked at the Yeti forum??
    Lrg GG Shred Dogg
    Lrg Fezzari Signal Peak

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Wow, that's a shame, so I suppose that's a pretty good reason to avoid their bikes for a bit.

In any case, it seems like the OP lost interest when his question wasn't answered

It is suprising that people come on these forums and ask the same questions over and over without doing a little reading, ie hadn't the OP looked at the Yeti forum??
    No - i am yet to be experienced at these forums, and still finding my way around...I guess i am a complete and utter failure.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    I do chuckle a bit at the brand connoisseurs here. Having owned a wide variety of bikes, from common to pretty boutique, I'm not sure I'd be so critical, but that's just me.

Most bikes today are awesome; it's hard to pick a bad one. But clearly some rigs work better for some riders.

Of the three on your list, I'd pick the Stumpy. I owned the newest version, though not the Sworks. Fine, fine bicycle. Does everything very well, but more oriented toward the AM side of the spectrum.

I personally would not buy a Yeti today.

I owned a FEX. I thought it was just OK and crisp pedaling would not be a descriptor I'd use. For me, riding in Phoenix, the Stumpy was a much better bike.

Recently sold my Ripmo and am down to one bike: the new Giant Trance. It's not as efficient a pedaler as you'd expect given the travel. But, by God, it's a party machine. Dialed geo and the little travel it has is super-plush and planted. Nice bike.
    Just like a raindrop, I was born to fall.

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post
    I do chuckle a bit at the brand connoisseurs here. Having owned a wide variety of bikes, from common to pretty boutique, I'm not sure I'd be so critical, but that's just me.

Most bikes today are awesome; it's hard to pick a bad one. But clearly some rigs work better for some riders.

Of the three on your list, I'd pick the Stumpy. I owned the newest version, though not the Sworks. Fine, fine bicycle. Does everything very well, but more oriented toward the AM side of the spectrum.

I personally would not buy a Yeti today.

I owned a FEX. I thought it was just OK and crisp pedaling would not be a descriptor I'd use. For me, riding in Phoenix, the Stumpy was a much better bike.

Recently sold my Ripmo and am down to one bike: the new Giant Trance. It's not as efficient a pedaler as you'd expect given the travel. But, by God, it's a party machine. Dialed geo and the little travel it has is super-plush and planted. Nice bike.
    thanks for the feedback ...I was leaning towards the new Stumpy ..I did ride a demo and liked it alot...however, i got on my friends Remedy (not 29) but really liked it...so it got me thinking about the new Fuel EX...their thru shock has gotten alot of rave reviews...so when someone said "mixed" implying some negative, i wanted to see where from since mostly positive is what i hear...

trekker
    Jul 2005
    I've demo'd all 3, but didn't buy any of them. They all felt great and you will not regret whichever one you choose.

With that being said. The SB130 was a little long and not quite as easy for climbing. The downhill was nice, though. Stumpjumper fun all around, but I was slowest on the downhills. Also, I basically had to use the cheater switch while climbing because of the bounce. The Fuel was a good balance between the two, albeit slightly on the side of the stumpjumper.

Fuel > Stumpy > SB130, by a hair. But, really, get whatever feels best to you.

*Edited for grammar*

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonnitro View Post
    I've demo'd all 3, but didn't buy any of them. They all felt great and you will not regret whichever one you choose.

With that being said. The SB130 was a little long and not quite as easy for climbing. The downhill was nice, though. Stumpjumper fun all around, but I was slowest on the downhills. I basically had to use the cheater switch while climbing, though. The Fuel was a good balance between the two, albeit slightly on the side of the stumpjumper.

Fuel > Stumpy > SB130, by a hair. But, really, get whatever feels best to you.
    thanks for the feedback!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kosmo View Post
    I'd PERSONALLY dismiss the Yeti because of the quality issues mentioned above and elsewhere on the interweb. I also think they've jumped the shark in terms of going too far with new school geometry (see, for reference, Bible of Bikes write up).
    Have you even ridden the SB130? I have and personally, it's the other guys that have NOT gone far enough if you ask me. Yeti finally hit the sweet spot, for aggressive trail geometry, and NO I'm not a Yeti owner nor fanboy (I find the "tribe" to be rather narcissistic but hey, their stickers match). I've read the Bible of Bike Tests write up and had a much different experience finding it to be the most well balanced bike I've ever ridden. My "theory" is that when you get up into the larger sizes, the front end gets longer while the chainstay length stays the same so... you wind up with a more forward biased bike for size L and XL (my Med was perfect). The Bible tested a Large so... YMMV. As far as quality issues, I've read that thread and there were 2 bikes at a race that broke. One of the owners is a forum member and they got him a new frame right away. The bigger issue is with the rear tire clearance - it is very tight and all frames flex slightly. They are getting some rub when using 2.5" WT tires on the rear but no issues with 2.35. That might be a deal killer for some heavier riders but not for me. FWIW Ibis has had just as many frame failures chatted up in the Ibis forum with their weaksauce seatstays/chainstays on the Ripmo with rock strikes so a lot of the "issues" do get blown up on the internet. Keep in mind that both bikes are first year designs so a few hiccups are to be expected (these are hand lay ups and you can easily change the carbon weave or type (same mold) as needed based on failures) just ask Evil (who now overbuilds their frames by a good 1-2 lbs vs Ibis or Yeti). I have both the Ripmo and SB130 in the mix for my next bike along with the Revel Rascal (firm believer in Canfield's suspension but not as progressive as Yeti's geometry). I sure as hell won't be dismissing the Yeti tho because of "progressive geometry"; it railed corners better and climbed better than the Ripmo which I rode back-to-back. Sticker shock would be the only reason I'd rule out the Yeti...

Have FUN!

G MAN
    Last edited by Gman086; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:13 PM.
    "There's two shuttles, one to the top and one to the hospital" I LOVE this place!!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman086 View Post
    Have you even ridden the SB130? I have and personally, it's the other guys that have NOT gone far enough if you ask me. Yeti finally hit the sweet spot, for aggressive trail, and NO I'm not a Yeti owner nor fanboy (I find the "tribe" to be rather narcissistic but hey, their stickers match). I've read the Bible of Bike Tests write and had a much different experience finding it to be the most well balanced bike I've ever ridden. My "theory" is that when you get up into the larger sizes, the front end gets longer while the chainstay length stays the same so... you wind up with a more forward biased bike for size L and XL (my Med was perfect). The Bible tested a Large so... YMMV. As far as quality issues, I've read that thread and there were 2 bikes at a race that broke. One of the owners is a forum member and they got him a new frame right away. The other we don't know. The bigger issue is with the rear tire clearance - it is very tight and all frames flex slightly. They are getting some rub when using 2.5" WT tires on the rear but no issues with 2.35. That might be a deal killer for some heavier riders but not for me. FWIW Ibis has had just as many frame failures chatted up in the Ibis forum with their weaksauce seatstays/chainstays on the Ripmo with rock strikes so a lot of the "issues" do get blown up on the internet. Keep in mind that both bikes are first year designs so a few hiccups are to be expected (these are hand lay ups and you can easily change the carbon weave or type (same mold) as needed based on failures) just ask Evil (who now overbuilds their frames by a good 1-2 lbs vs Ibis or Yeti). I have both the Ripmo and SB130 in the mix for my next bike along with the Revel Rascal (firm believe in Canfield's suspension but not as progressive as Yeti's geometry). I sure as hell won't be dismissing the Yeti tho because of "progressive geometry"; it railed corners better and climbed better than the Ripmo which I rode back-to-back. Sticker shock would be the only reason I'd rule out the Yeti...

Have FUN!

G MAN
    If you can afford an Sworks consider the 6 star build Spot Mayhem. I would wait a few months as Santa Cruz and Ibis will have updated models coming out. Out of the 3 choices 1. SB130 with carbon wheels (agree with above Yeti and bike shop will stand by product) 2. Sworks Stumpjumper

mtbr member
    ^^ Yup, I'm waiting to see if SC releases a more progressive geo Hightower as that Yeti cost is tough to swallow. I've read nothing but good about Spot bikes but have small legs and long torso so... the Mayhem has long chainstays and short reach which is exactly what I don't want in a bike for my body type. Ibis is supposed to release the V4 Ripley on Tuesday. As for Speshy... I just can't bring myself to buy anything from a company that uses their legal team and cash clout to ruin so many other bike related companies just because of a little competition. Not even Trek nor Giant has stooped to their level even tho both certainly could throw their weight around like Speshy has. A lot of younger riders probably aren't even aware of their shameless history.

Have FUN!

G MAN
    Last edited by Gman086; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:18 AM.
    "There's two shuttles, one to the top and one to the hospital" I LOVE this place!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    You said it, not me.

You could certainly do some more research, it wouldnít hurt you.

No - i am yet to be experienced at these forums, and still finding my way around...I guess i am a complete and utter failure.
    Lrg GG Shred Dogg
    Lrg Fezzari Signal Peak

Short-Change-Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by NHMB View Post
    Im sorry to be that person but take a look at guerrilla gravity trail pistol.

runs along the lines of what you want. bad a$$ U.S. company. new carbon production.
    You're not the only one... Was going to throw in GGs hat for either the TP or the Smash. At the prices you are looking at for your current list of bikes you can get some slight upgrades parts-wise and go with a US made company that has an awesome reputation. Main issue is if you want the bike NOW, that is not going to happen. They are SLAMMED with orders since they released the new bikes this year, took me 10wks to get my full bike and I ordered days after release.

That's not to say though that the wait wasn't worth it. Damn this bike is FUN!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    You said it, not me.

You could certainly do some more research, it wouldnít hurt you.
    I'm confused did he ask to have sex with your wife or for help with choosing between 3 bikes?

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruinane View Post
    I'm confused did he ask to have sex with your wife or for help with choosing between 3 bikes?
    LOL

in order to do proper research, please send pics of Mrs Nurse Ben pronto.

NedwannaB
    Yeah, NB does come across rather aggro at times, though hopefully just from the keyboard strokes.....🤔
    Wait whuuut, who did he tell you that!?!?....

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    It really is hard to buy a bad bike these days. Even those Yeti's...according to a NSMB.com interview...the problems might have been corrected.

But, when I look at bikes, I also look at what kind of local support I can find. What shops near me support any sort of warranty problems that may come up with the bike...etc. Shops usually have great relationships with 1-2 bike brands but also helps if they have good relationships with SRAM/Shimano reps too to help you out in dire times.

Just another aspect to think about. I do 75% of my own wrenching but still use the shop to do fork/shock services and change out the occasional bearing gone bad. Keeps a good relationship going for those times when something does need to be warrantied.

Happy shopping.

Cheers,
    Mike

mtbr member
    Jul 2018
    Throw a 150mm 36 w/ grip2 damper for added capability on the Fuel EX. IMHO, the Fuel EX pedals worlds better than the SB130 and the stumpjumper. The shock tune is absolutely amazing right out of the box. Trek hit a home run with this one. Fuel EX brotherhood 4L!

mtbr member
    On specs stumpjumper S Works works for me 150mm travel 65.5 head angle should be a reasonable do it all bike.

130mm is not a do it all bike in my opinion. Its a good trail bike, but wont be good on the gnar. 150mm wont give up much pedalling efficiency but will be a lot more comfortable on the gnar.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post

i'm sure i wouldn't be able to remember exactly what you said about the Ripmo, but it was something like the "best bike you've had in years out of the 40 or so you've bought in the last few years". you've had it what, 2 months? and now, you're done w/ it?

well, i guess that is a looong time for you.
    breezy shade

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Sex? Hmmm, I donít know, let me ask her.

ďOh honey, this anonymous guy on the internet is asking which of three bikes is the best, he didnít like my answer ... whatís that, tell him that itís a stoopid question and to screw off. Right.Ē

So I guess that answers both your questions
    Lrg GG Shred Dogg
    Lrg Fezzari Signal Peak

mtbr member
    i had a 2019 SJ 29 Carbon Comp, and it was pretty dam quiet. Nice do-all bike.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Since you obviously pay closer attention to my bike habits than my wife does, Iím sure your quote is correct.

The Ripmo ó which I rode for 6 months ó was easily the best overall bike Iíve owned. For personal reasons, I decided to move back to one bike. I listed both for sale. The Ripmo sold first. End of story.

If thatís not enough detail of a strangerís life for you, PM me so as not to derail this thread further.

Quote Originally Posted by nhodge View Post
    i'm sure i wouldn't be able to remember exactly what you said about the Ripmo, but it was something like the "best bike you've had in years out of the 40 or so you've bought in the last few years". you've had it what, 2 months? and now, you're done w/ it?

well, i guess that is a looong time for you.
    Just like a raindrop, I was born to fall.

Co Springs
    Touchť, lol

Gotta say though, a nurse bedside manner fuse gets short by the end of a 12 hour shift..... It happens.
    And who doesn't have the spare time to Google 'yeti' finding by page 11 they are no longer talking about furry animals.
    For sure, you can get pretty keen on doing very relevant searches as you get experience and keep it to key words.

*Getting input and opinion here isn't a bad choice at all, been guilty of that for 16 years or so.
    bachman must spread some Reputation around before giving it to himself again.