Christmas!!!

UPS guy came today!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    a monkey? monkey in the mail?

i miss minneapolis.

Jan 2006
    YUP! Its a monkey! Sorry about the last picture being blurry but I had to snap it real quick. She wanted to show off for the camera i guess
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cold. Blue. Steel.
    Nice.
    Are you building it SS or geary?

OGG
    Spinning and Grinning...

Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGearGuy
    Nice.
    Are you building it SS or geary?

OGG
    SS. This will be my first SS bike. Just need more $$ to finish the bike and I still can't decide on a wheelset.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jhay_x7
    YUP! Its a monkey! Sorry about the last picture being blurry but I had to snap it real quick. She wanted to show off for the camera i guess
    YOU JERK!!! (I know this is a really "un-mountain biker" to say, but...) you JERK!! you've got a 360!! how is it? i've been jonesing for a 360 since Christmas, but my wife says i have to wait until we get a house 1st... whatever... oh man, AND a monkey... your wife must really be cool... or you don't have a wife... (if so, how is not having a wife?)
    "You can become a very fast donkey, but you'll never be a thoroughbred..."

Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by homey
    YOU JERK!!! (I know this is a really "un-mountain biker" to say, but...) you JERK!! you've got a 360!! how is it? i've been jonesing for a 360 since Christmas, but my wife says i have to wait until we get a house 1st... whatever... oh man, AND a monkey... your wife must really be cool... or you don't have a wife... (if so, how is not having a wife?)

It is awesome. DOA4 and PGR are just so beautiful. My only complaint is that the DVD player is a piece of poo. Whatever chipset they used makes playback look horrible. Having the wireless controls that you can turn the xbox off and back on is a very nice feature (see: lazy). I am not married, yet, but I do live with my fiance. She is awesome, loves to play DOA4 with me and she plays her own game, Kameo. Anyways, if I were you, hold out for the PS3, it is going to be awesome...

Members who have read this thread: 0