Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs1231 View Post
    good luck
    thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    I would buy another in a heart beat. I don't think there is another FS bike better for the price. It is the most agile 29r I have ridden.Better than some 27.5 I have been on. I like it more ever time I ride it . I did put a shorter stem on mine as I think it suits the bike better.Unless you just have to have something else I say go for it. It is as good and in some cases better than the big names. At this time I have had several people that ride other brands that they paid more money for tell me how much they are impressed by it. One of those people went and purchased one.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    I have a Breezer Repack Team and I really like it. Can't be beat for the money I paid. Breezer definitely makes a quality product the only issue I see with that Supercell is that if you don't get the team m9del you will be stuck with the crappy Fox open cartridge damper fork. My buddy has one of those on his Kona and it is total garbage. No support in the mid stroke. Just blows through the travel unless it's pumped up so hard that it rides like a rigid almost. There is an upgrade you can get from Fox to a 2015 or 2016 FIT 4 damper that will fix the issue or you can get the team model with the FIT damper. Another option you may want to look at is the Transition Bandit Transition Bandit 29 | XT/SLX | Price Point Exclusive Pro Build it's a little over your budget but looks like a good bike with a little slacker Head tube angle and uses an X Fusion fork. Just some things to think about.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    rtreenut and nmbiker,

Thanks guys- that is pretty much what I wanted to hear. Now I'm watching pricepoint for their next 15-20% off sale.

NMbiker- the Supercell Pro has the Fox Float CTD Boost Valve, 120mm Travel spec'd- is that the Fox open cartridge damper fork you speak of? And, the Transition Bandit has the XFusion fork system. I thought the XFusion fork was not quite as good as the Fox line...Dang, now I'm confused. Any comments are greatly appreciated!

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by PappyD View Post
    rtreenut and nmbiker,

Thanks guys- that is pretty much what I wanted to hear. Now I'm watching pricepoint for their next 15-20% off sale.

NMbiker- the Supercell Pro has the Fox Float CTD Boost Valve, 120mm Travel spec'd- is that the Fox open cartridge damper fork you speak of? And, the Transition Bandit has the XFusion fork system. I thought the XFusion fork was not quite as good as the Fox line...Dang, now I'm confused. Any comments are greatly appreciated!
    The Fox Float CTD Boost Valve is the rear shock. While I donít have personal experience with the X Fusion I would put it above the Fox CTD O/C and below the Fox FIT fork.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Also what type of riding will you be doing and are you set on a 29er? This will help us to suggest a bike that will work for your style of riding. I ended up buying a second bike 6 months after I realized my hard tail 29er trail bike was not gonna be adequate for the riding I realized I wanted to do.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMountainsBiker View Post
    Also what type of riding will you be doing and are you set on a 29er? This will help us to suggest a bike that will work for your style of riding. I ended up buying a second bike 6 months after I realized my hard tail 29er trail bike was not gonna be adequate for the riding I realized I wanted to do.
    General trail riding-nothing too agressive. Think hilly southern Indiana (Brown County State Park-great place). A little background-4 years ago- as a road biker I got hit by a car and fractured my lower back. Didn't ride for about 18mos. But, I'm back at it, feel about 95%, but can tell that my back isn't the same. So, that's why I'm leaning towards a FS. Rode a rental Stumpjumper HT. Really had fun but felt it the next day in my back.

I think a younger rider (I'm 50+) could do what I want to do with a HT, but I believe I need the suspension benefits. Pappy

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    having several bikes with different forks, X-fusion trace, Manitou tower pro, and Fox. The one on the supercell is fine. Better than I thought it would be. The X-fusion is also good. A little history about me . I had a very bad accident when I was racing hare scrambles. wound up with lacerated spleen,kidney and liver . Broke 3 ribs and 2 vertabre in my lower back as well as a broken pelvis actually broke a piece off and punctured a lung. Lucky to be here. This got me back in to Mtb for rehab. So I kinda know what you are saying about having pain while riding. Also I am over 50 but aggressive for my age. I think you will love this bike. also I don't think the bike is going to get much cheaper

mtbr member
    I agree with above, I think the X-Fusion stuff is really good, better than the low-end fox. They use shim based damping all around where as some of the low-end Fox uses port orifice (not sure if the 2016 is still that way but the past few years were). One note, if the shock seems to rebound very quickly regardless of rebound setting you need to pull the air can off and just smear some Slik Honey on the seals and reassemble. X-Fusion cannot use the dimple which equalizes the positive and negative air chambers due to patents, so without negative air it feels like a pogo stick. My Repack from PricePoint did this and I fixed it in less than 20 mins. It's real easy to do and there is a service video on X-Fusions site. You don't need seals right away unless you rip them, been doing this for years with their shocks on other bikes.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    I too am really happy with my supercell expert. I would buy it again. This is my first FS bike and first new bike in 8-9 years so this was a huge upgrade for me. I am not capable of out riding the bike, including the x-fusion suspension. Budget was a big factor in my purchase. Even if I had 5k+ to spend I think I would still consider the Breezer. I haven't ridden a lot of other bikes in this category but I can hang just fine with everyone I ride with, even the guys on 5k+ bikes.

I rarely feel like I need to lock out the front or rear suspension for climbing, it seems to work really well for seated climbing. If I am in an area that benefits from a standing climbing position (moab slickrock) then I lockout and it works great.

mtbr member
    A co-worker bought a Supercell demo from Performance bike. Complete XT build with CTD front/rear. He paid ~1700$ OTD. That's ridiculous for how well this bike is outfitted. It's like he paid for the suspension and components and the frame, wheels and tires were free!
    In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Thanks everyone! Now I guess I need to pick between a Supercell Pro or Expert and possibly the Transition Bandit. All within a few dollars of each other...

Supposed to be up in the 60's this weekend here in Indiana... better get an order in soon!

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Thanks everyone! Now I guess I need to pick between a Supercell Pro or Expert and possibly the Transition Bandit. All within a few dollars of each other...

Supposed to be up in the 60's this weekend here in Indiana... better get an order in soon!
    Just to thow another one out there check out the Transition Covert Transition Covert 29 Bike | XT/SLX | 140mm travel 140mm travel and a 68 degree head angle. I think it would make a great trail bike. I definitely like the geometry of the Transitions better. The slacker head angle makes the bike more stable and I find that to give more confidence when riding.

Just Ride!
    Just to thow another one out there check out the Transition Covert Transition Covert 29 Bike | XT/SLX | 140mm travel 140mm travel and a 68 degree head angle. I think it would make a great trail bike. I definitely like the geometry of the Transitions better. The slacker head angle makes the bike more stable and I find that to give more confidence when riding.
    No water bottle, no deal.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Ever since I got a hydration pack I donít bother with the water bottles anymore. Even on my 29er with bottle cages I still just use my pack. I have found it much more convenient, cleaner, and I can carry stuff in it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014

Price point just put all the bikes you are looking at on sale. Looks like they knocked about $200 off of each. Make sure you check out the Transition Covert also. Right in your price range but with a 140mm suspension and better geometry, at least in my opinion. Also if you really like the Supercell the Team model is now at about $2200. Coverts are now about $2000. You picked a good time to buy. Good luck.

mtbr member
    Ever since I got a hydration pack I donít bother with the water bottles anymore. Even on my 29er with bottle cages I still just use my pack. I have found it much more convenient, cleaner, and I can carry stuff in it.
    My repack came with spacers to mount a water bottle cage to the downtube. One of them goes on top of cable mount, the other want in a hole already on the frame. If anyone could check their Supercell for something similar?

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Supercell is the same, I haven't put a bottle down there though.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    All, after conferring with the CFO/Chief Kitchen Steward, the recommendation is "get what you want" (geez!..quit agonizing...just get it already!)

So, here ya go with choices and about a 2K limit. Pricepoint has a deal going right now... all 29ers, FS

Transition Covert $2070
    Breezer Repack Pro $1980
    Supercell Pro $1800
    Supercell Team $2200

I'm leaning towards the Transition Covert. 68 degrees/slack headtube angle and other features (Great video on website :-)
    Supercell Pro is still in the hunt...maybe a better bike?
    Repack Pro- good bike in general? Compared to the others?

Thoughts? (Or, like CFO...Just get one!)

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    All, after conferring with the CFO/Chief Kitchen Steward, the recommendation is "get what you want" (geez!..quit agonizing...just get it already!)

So, here ya go with choices and about a 2K limit. Pricepoint has a deal going right now... all 29ers, FS

Transition Covert $2070
    Breezer Repack Pro $1980
    Supercell Pro $1800
    Supercell Team $2200

I'm leaning towards the Transition Covert. 68 degrees/slack headtube angle and other features (Great video on website :-)
    Supercell Pro is still in the hunt...maybe a better bike?
    Repack Pro- good bike in general? Compared to the others?

Thoughts? (Or, like CFO...Just get one!)
    I say go for the Covert. I would not get a bike that had the OC Fox fork unless you want to spent the money to upgrade the rubbish damper. I like my Repack but I have the team with the better fork. Im sure the Supercell is nice but in my opinion has too steep of a head tube angle. I'm not a fan of cross country geometry for general trail riding. The steering just feels too quick and sketchy too me. 68 is nice in the middle, versatile, not too slack by any means and still steep enough to rail switchbacks. Those are my thoughts on the subject anyway.

mtbr member
    I'm just the opposite. I like the quicker steering on my Breezer. It allows me to go wherever I want.I couldn't imagine riding with a slacker head angle.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by huckleberry hound View Post
    I'm just the opposite. I like the quicker steering on my Breezer. It allows me to go wherever I want.I couldn't imagine riding with a slacker head angle.
    It's definitely a subjective thing but My Repack has a 68 degree head angle and it still steers very fast. Not too fast but it could be slacker for some of the rougher stuff I ride and the very little climbing I do (Florida trails). I know my next frame will be slacker than the repack. Probably something like a Santa Cruz Nomad which is 65 degrees. I do think however that that 68 degree HTA is great for all around mixed riding.

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    I too ride florida and I appreciate the agile steering for a 29. It makes the bike easier to ride for me. The oc Fox fork is not there top of the line but it is still better than a lot of the rox shocks and works as well over the small bumps as the x-fusion (unless you have one with RC dampner). It is a personal thing on how you want your bike to feel I do not like the way slacker head tubes feel on a 29r it makes them too wallowery feeling ,if that is even a word. I coold see slacker if you were doing a lot of down hill. Just my opinion though. either bike will be great.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Bike Bought

Update on the bike hunt- here were my choices:

Transition Covert $2070
    Breezer Repack Pro $1980
    Supercell Pro $1800
    Supercell Team $2200

...and the winner is....Transition Covert 29 XT/SLX

Pricepoint had them at 2k out the door. No shipping fees.

I bought a white one (cuz I'm a good guy..lol)

Pics will be added when available

Thanks to all the great help on this forum! Pappy

Model Transition Covert 29 XT/SLX Exclusive
    Fork X-Fusion Trace RL2 29 140mm Tapered QR15
    Headset Cane Creek 10-Series ZS Tapered
    Brakes Magura MT2 Disc Brakes
    Wheels WTB FX23 Rim / OR8 Hub 29er 15/142mm TA Disc
    Tires GEAX Goma Wire Bead 29x2.25
    Handlebar RaceFace Ride XC LoRise 31.8x710 Blk
    Stem RaceFace Ride XC 6į 70mm
    Seat Post RaceFace Ride XC 31.6x375mm
    Grips TYPE S Lock On W/Locks Black
    Saddle Blackburn Fire Trail Saddle
    Shifters Shimano SLX SL-M670 Set 2/3x10
    Front Derailleur Shimano SLX M676D Direct Mount D/S D/P
    Rear Derailleur Shimano XT M786 Shadow Plus Blk Med
    Chain KMC X10L Light 10 Speed Silver
    Cassette Shimano SLX HG81 10 Speed 11-36t
    Crankset RaceFace Ride XC 24/36t 10sp Black 175mm
    Bottom Bracket Design RaceFace X-type

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Congratulations! I think you're really gonna like it. Now the waiting and the constant checking of your tracking number begins.

mtbr member
    Anyone know what brand and size the spokes are on the Supercell Pro? One of mine broke and I wanted to replace it with the some one or better.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    The spokes are made by a company called "Cn", and I'm not familiar with them. If you tell me which spoke(s) you need, I'll send you a couple that I took off when I rebuilt my wheelset with different hubs.

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    Can anyone compare the Breezer Supercell to the Scalpel Alloy 4. I'm trying to figure out what mountain bike to get.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lemke View Post
    The spokes are made by a company called "Cn", and I'm not familiar with them. If you tell me which spoke(s) you need, I'll send you a couple that I took off when I rebuilt my wheelset with different hubs.
    Wow, thanks. I broke one of the rear non-drive side.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    I assume you have the Shimano SLX hubs and WTB i19 rims? PM me your address, and I'll send some to you.

mtbr member
    I assume you have the Shimano SLX hubs and WTB i19 rims? PM me your address, and I'll send some to you.
    That's correct. I'll PM you. Thanks again.

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    Can someone compare the breezer supercell pro to the Cannondale scalpel alloy? Those are the two bikes I'm looking at.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Update for 2015 supercell xl

Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-img_20160227_075055.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Galeforce5 View Post
    Anyone familiar with this new line of bikes by Breezer? I've been looking at them for a while now, and haven't seen a lot of reviews on this new line by Joe Breeze. They have an M-link suspension and 120mm travel front and rear. They look interesting, but not that much info. out there.
    Here's the link for the Supercell Pro: Breezer Bikes - Supercell Pro - Bike Overview
    ok here are some pics of modifications

answer 720 am bars with 50 mm riser
    renthal apex 50 mm stem
    converted to 1x34t x 11x36
    2mm chainring spacers between crank and chainring to favor upper rings for climbing
    Shimano M820 short cage rear derailleur
    all dialed in and shreddin

also a piece of advice, if you are doing drops and catching air at speed, the rear shock needs 1 psi air pressure per pound body weight then subtract 10 and in trail mode. shock is a float ctd bv. be sure to weigh self with all your gear on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-img_20160218_214643.jpg  

Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-img_20160121_212758.jpg  

Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-img_20160121_212857.jpg  

Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-img_20160121_194211.jpg  

Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-img_20160125_220645.jpg  

Last edited by mjs1231; 03-02-2016 at 11:47 AM. Reason: update

mtbr member
    Feb 2016

New question here. Just Got a SuperCell Team from Price Point and want to add Volume Spacers...

My first new mountain bike in 15 years. One ride in the cold and the SuperCell performed fine. No trails yet. In MN there is much snow and ice.

One observation is my 240 lbs is pushing the Fox shocks. I was going to add some volume spacers.

The fork spacers appear to be straight forward, but the rear shock has alot caveats. check out the Fox Racing Link.

For the rear shock what is length, travel and eyelet on the SuperCell and is this information marked on the shock?

mtbr member
    Feb 2016

New question here. SuperCell Touch Up Paint

Does anybody have details on SuperCell touch up paint colors?

I have a SuperCell Team.

Yep, I took a tumble on an icy single track and scratched some paint.

I am fine.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-image.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by seat_boy View Post
    So who's gonna be the first to try a 27.5+ tire in a Supercell?

I ask with an aching back that has me thinking about full suspension. Someday.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by SlushFund View Post
    Does anybody have details on SuperCell touch up paint colors?

I have a SuperCell Team.

Yep, I took a tumble on an icy single track and scratched some paint.

I am fine.

Pick up a bottle of amsoil full synthetic. Use this on the fork and shock.

Works great and is seal friendly and internal oil friemdly.

I use it on the chain also.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Hey Guys,

I was also intrigued by the supercell after seeing the price on pricepoint (1300 for the expert). How were some of you getting discounted prices and free shipping? Also, I'm a little over 6'1 with 34" inseam and I'm split between the large and XL in the frame - any suggestions?
    Last edited by laxxer; 03-14-2016 at 02:12 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    ** double post - sorry
    Last edited by laxxer; 03-14-2016 at 02:13 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidd6370 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	659 
Size:	405.3 KB 
ID:	1056261
    Thats bad @ss!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by laxxer View Post
    Hey Guys,

I was also intrigued by the supercell after seeing the price on pricepoint (1300 for the expert). How were some of you getting discounted prices and free shipping? Also, I'm a little over 6'1 with 34" inseam and I'm split between the large and XL in the frame - any suggestions?
    I ride a Breezer Storm Sport 29 with many upgrades. If the sizing is consistent across the various models then you will want the Large. I am also 6"1" with a 34" inseam and mine fits me perfect. I even put a 90 mm stem on mine to shorten the reach a little bit.

mtbr member
    Oct 2015
    MJS, that's a lot of lizard skins protection. I just put it on the bottom chainstay.
    2015 Breezer Supercell Expert FS
    2015 REI Novara Ponderosa HT
    1991 Diamondback Apex Rigid

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by laxxer View Post
    Hey Guys,

I ride a Breezer Repack and mine is an XL. I am the same size as you and it fits me perfectly. I do run a 40mm stem but only as a feel thing. I still fit just fine with the long stem but I like the feel of a short stem. For me at least their sizing chart was dead on.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015

Views:	659 
Size:	405.3 KB 
ID:	1056261
    Any details on what you used and how you like it? Any rides in snow by chance? I got really antsy not riding for a few months in the snowy months and even started considering a fat bike.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Ls

Quote Originally Posted by roktoy View Post
    MJS, that's a lot of lizard skins protection. I just put it on the bottom chainstay.
    haha Ya that's what I started with. After shreddin for a bit I started taking damage to the inside frame even with clutch enabled and the sound was messing with my concentration. So I added 1 more, just cut it up a bit. I have been really pounding this bike, probably should have gotten the repack. After the first few 4 foot drops and realized I need better protection. I may end up putting a 140 or 160 fork on this bike and a chain tensioner.

even with a 50 mm stem I still get that over the bars feeling. im 6'2 @ 220 and when descending steep it gets super sketchy real fast.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-image.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by duneslider View Post
    Any details on what you used and how you like it? Any rides in snow by chance? I got really antsy not riding for a few months in the snowy months and even started considering a fat bike.
    Ok here it is, Finished product, Breezer Supercell 27.5 mid fatty with Nobby Nics 2.8 tires, WTB Asym i35 tubeless setup, Rockshox Pike 160mm Solo air, 11-42 wide range cassette, raceface ride 1x, ice-tech rotors 180 on front/rear and a home made mudguard.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Fun Stuff

Update on the bike hunt- here were my choices:

Transition Covert $2070
    Breezer Repack Pro $1980
    Supercell Pro $1800
    Supercell Team $2200

...and the winner is....Transition Covert 29 XT/SLX

Pricepoint had them at 2k out the door. No shipping fees.

I bought a white one (cuz I'm a good guy..lol)

Pics will be added when available

Thanks to all the great help on this forum! Pappy

Model Transition Covert 29 XT/SLX Exclusive
    Fork X-Fusion Trace RL2 29 140mm Tapered QR15
    Headset Cane Creek 10-Series ZS Tapered
    Brakes Magura MT2 Disc Brakes
    Wheels WTB FX23 Rim / OR8 Hub 29er 15/142mm TA Disc
    Tires GEAX Goma Wire Bead 29x2.25
    Handlebar RaceFace Ride XC LoRise 31.8x710 Blk
    Stem RaceFace Ride XC 6į 70mm
    Seat Post RaceFace Ride XC 31.6x375mm
    Grips TYPE S Lock On W/Locks Black
    Saddle Blackburn Fire Trail Saddle
    Shifters Shimano SLX SL-M670 Set 2/3x10
    Front Derailleur Shimano SLX M676D Direct Mount D/S D/P
    Rear Derailleur Shimano XT M786 Shadow Plus Blk Med
    Chain KMC X10L Light 10 Speed Silver
    Cassette Shimano SLX HG81 10 Speed 11-36t
    Crankset RaceFace Ride XC 24/36t 10sp Black 175mm
    Bottom Bracket Design RaceFace X-type
    Update- Been having fun on the new Transition Covert. Bike is more capable than I am for sure.

Pics are at the trailhead of a local trail called Town Run. Pretty much in the shadow of the interstate 465 bypass on the north side of Indianapolis. A real gem and only 20 minutes from my house.

Pappy
    Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-transition-2.jpgBreezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-transition-1.jpg

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Nice looking bike you got there. Glad to hear you are enjoying it.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015

Views:	1006 
Size:	491.3 KB 
ID:	1057786
    Ok here it is, Finished product, Breezer Supercell 27.5 mid fatty with Nobby Nics 2.8 tires, WTB Asym i35 tubeless setup, Rockshox Pike 160mm Solo air, 11-42 wide range cassette, raceface ride 1x, ice-tech rotors 180 on front/rear and a home made mudguard.
    I really like that. Did the 27+ fit with the stock fork or did the change require the new fork?

mtbr member
    Oct 2015
    Did the 2.8 fit on the stock slide fork? Thought if i got new wheels, might do with 650 plus size and up travel to 140mm. 160mm is a huge jump from 120mm, how does she handle? HT angle should be 68 with 160 mm fork.
    2015 Breezer Supercell Expert FS
    2015 REI Novara Ponderosa HT
    1991 Diamondback Apex Rigid

mtbr member
    Waiting on my bike sale to process and I'll be picking up a new Breezer from PP. currently torn between the supercell expert/pro or repack pro... Tough decision!! Repack would be better for my occasional lift assist days but the supercell would probably be best for the climbing around home. Also considering that transition bandit they have. Hmmmm. Thanks for all the info on this thread so far, it's been very informative!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Views:	1006 
Size:	491.3 KB 
ID:	1057786
    Thats sick bru, what kind of hubs and skopes or did you buy a wheel set?

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Loving this bike so far!Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-20160424_185433.jpg
    Last edited by slackHA; 04-25-2016 at 03:14 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by slackHA View Post
    Loving this bike so far!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160424_185433.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	388.5 KB 
ID:	1066137
    Looks good, what seat is that? I am struggling to find a good seat.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    It's a Syncros FL...they don't make this model anymore. I bought a few before they discontinued them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    charge spoon best seat I have used to date and cheap

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    +1 for Charge Spoon, if it fits your butt dims

mtbr member
    Hey guys I have a question. I have been following this thread for about a year now....and I am about to pull the trigger on either the Breezer Repack Pro, or a Diamondback Release 1. I live in Carlsbad CA and there are some pretty good downhill trails here.. Last year I went down on a hard tail on one of these trails and ended up having to have my shoulder reconstructed, so I am weary about buying a bike that can't handle the downhill well. This is what kind of lead me to the Diamondback, as it seems the Repack won't fare as well in tough downhill stretches. With this in mind, which bike do you feel is better? I am still drawn to the Repack, and maybe even the supercell.... Just can't seem to pull the trigger with the nagging feeling that they both are not slack enough. What do you think?

Short-Change-Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by SMUAlien View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. I have been following this thread for about a year now....and I am about to pull the trigger on either the Breezer Repack Pro, or a Diamondback Release 1. I live in Carlsbad CA and there are some pretty good downhill trails here.. Last year I went down on a hard tail on one of these trails and ended up having to have my shoulder reconstructed, so I am weary about buying a bike that can't handle the downhill well. This is what kind of lead me to the Diamondback, as it seems the Repack won't fare as well in tough downhill stretches. With this in mind, which bike do you feel is better? I am still drawn to the Repack, and maybe even the supercell.... Just can't seem to pull the trigger with the nagging feeling that they both are not slack enough. What do you think?
    Are you looking at the Repack or the Supercell? Thread is on the Supercell but you say Repack so just want to be clear which you are looking at. The Repack is definitely the more All-Mountain/Trail bike than the Supercell. The Repack will be closer to the DB Release. Best bet is do go out and demo both on that trail if possible.

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    if you are referring to repack it is a great bike . My brother has it and I would pick it over the dimond back any day

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    How does the Supercell handle with that much travel up front? Any new issues created by the change in geometry?

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    well I can tell you now I spend a lot of time at bike parks. I don't care too much for this bike after having ridden it for about 10 rides.

I got that over the bars feeling way way to much

I put 720 bars and a 50 mm stem
    same feeling

swapped out the wheelset for 27.5 and put a pike 160 mm form on it and that fixed it.

Hind site, this bike is stock is for girls
    big heavy strong girls but so so .

if you like air
    get a repack
    if you stay on the ground, this bike is ok for that.

better yet, if you get air a lot just buy a gt sanction

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Last edited by mjs1231; 05-10-2016 at 12:13 PM. Reason: .

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Initially the bike was very lethargic because I was so far forward. Shifting the "cockpit" rearward with a shorter stem and set-back seatpost brought my Breezer to life! That and getting a good balance between the fork and shock rebound settings. My ride just flies through the trails.

Sorry to hear you didn't like yours "mjs1231".

mtbr member
    Not the bikes fault that you bought a 29er CC bike for the bike park.

Do you own a touring car to run the Rubicon trail?

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Well, I just have not been impressed with the brakes on the expert. I ordered some XT brakes and xt rotors (m785 not the new m8000). I also ordered an xt rear shifter just to see if it is more wonderful.

My wife's specialized has avid brakes which have amazing stopping power but crappy modulation. Not sure what is worse, not feeling like I can stop on steep descents or locking up too easy? I am hoping the XT's give me the best of both worlds.

Still loving the Breezer though. I have replaced the stem with a 90mm and the bars with a slight riser and like the feel. Still might consider a little shorter stem.

Bought a syncros seat off ebay to try and it is much better than anything I have tried to date. Firmer than others I have but the pain I was getting in my legs is gone so I call it a win. I will try a different chamois and see if the firm seat becomes a non-problem too.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    I've had zero issues with the Deore brakes (M615) on my Pro. I did upgrade the rotor sizes to 203 F/ 180 R with Ebay specials... stops on a dime and modulation is very predictable.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    The brakes on the expert are bottom barrel hydraulics. Better than cantilever but just barely in my opinion. The back was really poor from day one and got worse. I have bleed it several times and just Wednesday bled it again and replaced the pads and it was slightly better but still not good. Gives me no confidence on steep descents and makes me feel like I have to start braking early if I want to be okay. I have heard that any of the brakes Deore and up are great. I was going to go with SLX but the price jump to XT wasn't that big.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    The brakes on the expert are bottom barrel hydraulics. Better than cantilever but just barely in my opinion. The back was really poor from day one and got worse. I have bleed it several times and just Wednesday bled it again and replaced the pads and it was slightly better but still not good. Gives me no confidence on steep descents and makes me feel like I have to start braking early if I want to be okay. I have heard that any of the brakes Deore and up are great. I was going to go with SLX but the price jump to XT wasn't that big.
    Fair enough!

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Update- Been having fun on the new Transition Covert. Bike is more capable than I am for sure.

Pics are at the trailhead of a local trail called Town Run. Pretty much in the shadow of the interstate 465 bypass on the north side of Indianapolis. A real gem and only 20 minutes from my house.

Pappy
    I hadn't checked here in awhile or I would have recommended the Repack (which I demoed before buying my Supercell). Nonetheless, looks like you got a great bike. I grew up in Indianapolis and rode early hardtails around Turkey Run and Brown County (late 80s, early 90s). Thanks for the tip on Town Run. I want to take my nephew mtbing sometime when I visit Indy. Can you recommend anyplace to rent a real mtb?

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    I replaced my brakes with XT brakes and rotors. I only have one ride with them but they are def better than what was on stock. Modulation is great. I think I was expecting more but these still look like they need to fully bed in and they may be better yet. The Avids on my wife's bike seem much more firm and grab a lot harder (significantly) but the modulation isn't as good. The XT's def didn't get heat fade like the originals did though! I probably need to shorten the brake hoses just a hair but I am hesitant to do it right now, I have done enough brake bleeding for a while.

I also replaced the deore rear shifter with an XT shifter and that also made a noticeable difference. Shifts are cleaner and quicker. I was having an issue with sluggish down shifts, not sure why. It did it since new but the XT just plain works great and feels more solid. I don't know that I will change the front shifter, unless I come across some really amazing deal or something.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

new brakes

I replaced my brakes with XT brakes and rotors. I only have one ride with them but they are def better than what was on stock. Modulation is great. I think I was expecting more but these still look like they need to fully bed in and they may be better yet. The Avids on my wife's bike seem much more firm and grab a lot harder (significantly) but the modulation isn't as good. The XT's def didn't get heat fade like the originals did though! I probably need to shorten the brake hoses just a hair but I am hesitant to do it right now, I have done enough brake bleeding for a while.

I also replaced the deore rear shifter with an XT shifter and that also made a noticeable difference. Shifts are cleaner and quicker. I was having an issue with sluggish down shifts, not sure why. It did it since new but the XT just plain works great and feels more solid. I don't know that I will change the front shifter, unless I come across some really amazing deal or something.
    make sure you do 10 runs on the street to bed them. Max speed to a 98% stop, repeat, your golden.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    oh no don't get me wrong, I really like this bike. its a lot of fun to take to the trails and even to a bike park. I was just nit picking. I would defenately buy it again and I got the pro for 1700.00 so I can not complain. I have not had a single problem with it other than the rider.

i am realy liking the m-link, very smooth from sbc to big drops and for a 220 rider, that say alot.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Supercell LTD 2016 just picked one up locally

I just went to my local bike shop, and they have a handful of 2016 Breezer Supercell LTD models that they purchased off of the batch of demo units... They are closing out the LTD for $2,750!! I couldn't say no to that. It is dark red/gold on the frame paint, matches the Kashima coating perfectly.. i will get a pick up asap, i am waiting for a 15mm roof rack adapter to bring her home.

It comes stock with the DT Swiss 350, the new Fox FIT4 float 34 fork, race face cockpit, SRAM X01 1x11 and a Rockshox Reverb dropper post, SRAM guide brakes and the WTB trail boss tires. I know there were other specs above the expert, pro and team, but for $2,750 i had to say yes! The only thing i would change is the seat, its the WTB high tail, and i prefer the Volt.

He had another one in there, i think the Pro, it was white, also a 2016 with the X fusion suspension front and rear, brand new for i think 1,700 or 1,800.

This was the first time i had seen Breezer in the shop. i have been following this thread for a long time, it gave me the bug for one of the breezers... i honestly didn't even know there was a limited edition build up.

I got the size 17", but it looked like some were 19.5 and a 21, the mechanic said they might have an 18.5.

I went to price point to see if they had the LTD... and they don't have any listings for breezer at all. Did they quit carrying those bikes?

if anyone is on the fence about it, call my local shop! PM me for the number I don't know if I can post it here or not.
    Last edited by snowbum78; 07-25-2016 at 05:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Sweet ride! The buzz on the street is Price Point is going out of business.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Sweet ride! The buzz on the street is Price Point is going out of business.
    Thanks Lemke, loving it so far, and the weight is a non issue, at least on the LTD version.

If price point is closing, that would make sense, they are blowing out prices and have little stock lately.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

paint job

Quote Originally Posted by snowbum78 View Post
    I just went to my local bike shop, and they have a handful of 2016 Breezer Supercell LTD models that they purchased off of the batch of demo units... They are closing out the LTD for $2,750!! I couldn't say no to that. It is dark red/gold on the frame paint, matches the Kashima coating perfectly.. i will get a pick up asap, i am waiting for a 15mm roof rack adapter to bring her home.

It comes stock with the DT Swiss 350, the new Fox FIT4 float 34 fork, race face cockpit, SRAM X01 1x11 and a Rockshox Reverb dropper post, SRAM guide brakes and the WTB trail boss tires. I know there were other specs above the expert, pro and team, but for $2,750 i had to say yes! The only thing i would change is the seat, its the WTB high tail, and i prefer the Volt.

He had another one in there, i think the Pro, it was white, also a 2016 with the X fusion suspension front and rear, brand new for i think 1,700 or 1,800.

This was the first time i had seen Breezer in the shop. i have been following this thread for a long time, it gave me the bug for one of the breezers... i honestly didn't even know there was a limited edition build up.

I got the size 17", but it looked like some were 19.5 and a 21, the mechanic said they might have an 18.5.

I went to price point to see if they had the LTD... and they don't have any listings for breezer at all. Did they quit carrying those bikes?

if anyone is on the fence about it, call my local shop! PM me for the number I don't know if I can post it here or not.

do your self a favor right now, prep the frame of debris and install clear vinyl covers, i didn't and regretted it hard core.

fork lower legs a double layer
    frame, cover all of it, omit M-link bearing joints.
    cover or use zip ties to hold cable at the lower headtube, take 3x12in zip-ties, one loops around, the other two mount to the 1st one and hold the cables.

convert to 1x drive train

I have supercell with the saint M820 ss rear d and renthal bars

neighbor has the 2015 repack pro

i have bottomed it a few times, once loud as f at 170 psi

im 225 and run 200 psi in the rear shock now

i do a lot of drop to flats so I run high psi and increased rebound dampening.

if your running any form of shell rock I suggest lower psi in the front tire until it starts to rollover, then add 5 psi until it stops.

I also found a really general way to set rebound for the rear, at 2 mph on flat cement, go over a curb sitting down.

increase dampening until you no longer bounce. thats a general rule

I see so many UCI races where riders are getting the back end bouned up over and over. Maybe its the tires but it doesnt look like it.

That rear rebound is super critical to how good the bike feels and how it responds sharp strikes.

i went by the chart for fox and i bounced 3 times on the first attempt. I think im set at 8 or 9, 6 being the middle.

but ya thats a kick ass burly frame.

Too all you guys that dont know, the new breezer frames are super burly...yet supple and seem to last along time without service to the pivot bearings.

I think this Mlink is on to something.

I want to see a DH bike with M-Link at Whister on like 50 Dirt Merchant runs.

mtbr member
    Sep 2016

Cool-blue Rhythm Breezer Supercell 2 years later

Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-2016-09-26_12-02-10.jpg
    Hey guys just wanted to share my 2014 Supercell Expert. I love the bike and in my opinion its one of the most beautiful frames on the market. The bike hasn't failed me once and handles everything I throw at it like a champ.

I originally got an amazing deal on it back in the end of 2014 at pricepoint before it went out of business lol. Used to love to shop there because of the deals.

I have made several upgrades.

1.) Stem And handlebars - A shorter stem is a must on this bike the stock is way too long I have a 65mm RaceFace Atlas now and Atals Handlebars 780mm.

2.) Dropper Post also a must and one of the best changes I have made.

3.) Converted to a 1x10. 11-42 cassette in the back with a OneUp 32 oval chanering up front. Love the oval chainring btw.

3.5)180mm SLX rotors Front and back. As well VP Harrier Pedals

4.) New Wheels. Got the Novatec Diablo wheels, the the stock were just too narrow for my liking as well as the VREDESTEIN 29ER BOBCAT 29 X 2.35 MTB BIKE TIRES also a must for this bike. I feel this bike handles like a beast now with 2.35 tires.

5.) Next upgrade might be the rear shock just to give it a bit more capability for more gnarly stuff. Nothing wrong with the X-Fusion for most ppl.

Let me know if anyone has questions about this bike. I feel like this thread is the only one like it dedicated to this bike.

The M-Link frame is a beast and I have had no issues whatsoever.

Let me know what you think of the build.Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-2016-09-26_12-01-40.jpg

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    So I'm looking at a couple upgrade options for my Expert. I'm hoping to drop a little weight, but not looking to break the bank. I've already converted to 1x10, 50mm stem, Maxis ikons, and a cheap tmarz dropper (just wanted to try it out before spending on a nicer one).

I'm thinking the wheels is a good place to start, but I don't know what the stock wheels weigh. I also don't have an accurate scale to weigh the wheels. Has anyone weighed the stock wheels so I can tell what sort of gains I'll be looking at with different wheels?

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    You're on the right track... I built a couple wheel sets for my Supercell Pro. Not sure how much weight it saved though. My bike is just a few ounces shy of 30 pounds. The 1x10 conversion probably saved the most weight. Without throwing a bunch of carbon fiber parts at it, that's about the lightest it will be. And I'm fine with that... my bike takes a beating and keeps on spinning.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016

Upgrade help

Quote Originally Posted by Czar1 View Post

Name:	2016-09-26_12-02-10.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	1096318
    Hey guys just wanted to share my 2014 Supercell Expert. I love the bike and in my opinion its one of the most beautiful frames on the market. The bike hasn't failed me once and handles everything I throw at it like a champ.

I originally got an amazing deal on it back in the end of 2014 at pricepoint before it went out of business lol. Used to love to shop there because of the deals.

1.) Stem And handlebars - A shorter stem is a must on this bike the stock is way too long I have a 65mm RaceFace Atlas now and Atals Handlebars 780mm.

3.) Converted to a 1x10. 11-42 cassette in the back with a OneUp 32 oval chanering up front. Love the oval chainring btw.

4.) New Wheels. Got the Novatec Diablo wheels, the the stock were just too narrow for my liking as well as the VREDESTEIN 29ER BOBCAT 29 X 2.35 MTB BIKE TIRES also a must for this bike. I feel this bike handles like a beast now with 2.35 tires.

5.) Next upgrade might be the rear shock just to give it a bit more capability for more gnarly stuff. Nothing wrong with the X-Fusion for most ppl.

Let me know if anyone has questions about this bike. I feel like this thread is the only one like it dedicated to this bike.

Let me know what you think of the build.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-09-26_12-01-40.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	152.4 KB 
ID:	1096316
    Hi,

I'm new to this forum and a newbie when it comes to upgrading and bike maintenance. I have a 2014 Breezer Supercell Expert. My questions are how does one determine what wheelset/tires will fit my bike? Is there a good place to start for upgrading and maintaining my bike?

Thanks,
    Mark

mtbr member
    Sep 2016
    Hey Mark,

Here is all the info about the parts on your bike.

As per the wheels you would need 15mm Thru-Axle in the front and 12mm Thru-Axle in the back: 142x12mm Rear/15mm Front. The stock WTB wheels that came on the bike had a 19mm inner rim width, if you will be upgrading go with a 23mm+ inner width. As for Tires I put on VREDESTEIN 29ER BOBCATs which are 2.35 wide. There is a little room left but I wouldn't go much bigger. Check out videos on GMBN on how to do maintenance and tools etc.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Thanks for the info!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I pulled the trigger on a set of the Novatec Diablo wheels this weekend. I shopped around for a while and even considered lacing new rims on my current hubs. These seem like a great value so hopefully that holds true. I just wish they had blue or black hubs, but not enough to pay several hundred extra to get that from another wheelset.

mtbr member
    Sep 2016
    How do you like them so far? I got the exact same wheels, PS the hub sounds amazing! Also which tires are you going to be running on them?

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I'm picking them up from ups tomorrow after work. I should get out on them this week hopefully.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011

It looks cool with the gold handlebars, fatter tires and new wheels.
    We spoke last year on kent while you were pushing the bike to the shop. Where do you usually ride?

mtbr member
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Machianera View Post
    It looks cool with the gold handlebars, fatter tires and new wheels.
    We spoke last year on kent while you were pushing the bike to the shop. Where do you usually ride?
    Hey Bro,

Wow time flies I remember that like yesterday, How did you find this post? I mostly ride parks close to the city, Cunningham Park is a favorite of mine. I also take my bike up to VT and upstate NY a lot. How about you? We should meet up and talk bike parts lol.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Hey Bro,

Wow time flies I remember that like yesterday, How did you find this post? I mostly ride parks close to the city, Cunningham Park is a favorite of mine. I also take my bike up to VT and upstate NY a lot. How about you? We should meet up and talk bike parts lol.
    Yeah, I have been reading this discussion for long time and once in a while I check back. I sent you a pm

mtbr member
    Jul 2015

Looks great! It is time for me to get new tires, I will have to look into those. I have been told by several to go with 2.35-2.4 tires but wasn't sure if they would fit. I still have the stock wheels so I am hoping they will handle the wider tire okay. People keep saying I should try tubeless too but I don't know if I want to spend the money on the stock wheels to get them tubeless ready. I really should look into some new wheels.

For me, upgrading to the XT rear shifter seemed to make a significant difference. I also upgraded to XT brakes and rotors and that was worth it too I think.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I finally got out on the new wheels. I'll admit, I initially thought they were making the bike feel strange, but then I noticed I had accidentally hit the fork lockout about half way. Lol.

Once the fork was working again everything felt great. They sound good, but not obnoxious like some others. I need to play with the tire pressure some more. It feels a bit more stiff with the extra volume in the tire now.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I'm going tubeless for the first time. I just ordered new tires (I didn't have TR ikons). Going to try the minions this time. 2.5 in front, and 2.3 rear so we'll see how that works out. I've already got all the tape, sealant, and valve stems. Hopefully the tires will be here by next weekend and I can get them installed.

I also ordered a Saint shifter.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

2015 supercell pro

Quote Originally Posted by bgredjeep View Post
    I'm going tubeless for the first time. I just ordered new tires (I didn't have TR ikons). Going to try the minions this time. 2.5 in front, and 2.3 rear so we'll see how that works out. I've already got all the tape, sealant, and valve stems. Hopefully the tires will be here by next weekend and I can get them installed.

I also ordered a Saint shifter.
    I went with a zee 10 speed shifter
    m820 rear d and used cartridge bearing pulleys
    11x36 rear 32 t front
    11 speed chain
    minion dhf DD tires 2.25 rear and 2.5 up front
    I swapped out the wheels for 27.5 wtb asym i35
    chromag saddle and lockon grips
    volume spacer in rear shock
    720 am bars with 2 in riser
    tsb on front fork new fluid and wipers which broke ctd for some reason
    crank is oem
    180 rotors

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Finally getting a SuperCell for myself! So Excited. I almost got a repack, but///

Quote Originally Posted by Galeforce5 View Post
    Anyone familiar with this new line of bikes by Breezer? I've been looking at them for a while now, and haven't seen a lot of reviews on this new line by Joe Breeze. They have an M-link suspension and 120mm travel front and rear. They look interesting, but not that much info. out there.
    Here's the link for the Supercell Pro: Breezer Bikes - Supercell Pro - Bike Overview
    I finally ordered a Supercell for my self. I have been upgrading and heavily modifying a couple Breezer Twister bikes for years, and love the fast handling and great climbing. Both of my Twisters at around 26 pounds are faster and more comfortable than any of my ridged or hard tail bike both up and down hills. One bike was set for cross country, the other for rough trails and more downhill, with disk brakes added. Time to finally sell one of my Twisters! :-( Also, my Lightning Team is a dream, and very capable lovely steel frame. It has a 32mm Talus RLC 100-130mm form, usually set at 120mm travel. although the frame i got was too tall for me (and i would use a shock post sometimes for choppy trail rides) but i will now give that bike to my nephew who is now taller than me.

I wanted a Repack, really at first, then after careful consideration of the fact that the Supercell has a steeper head angle (more like my Twister) and most reviews of it (and people i know close to the company), all say the Supercell will surprise the heck out of you and keep you smiling for years to come, i changed my mind. Much of my riding is slower to mid speed tight trails in the Mountain Bike "hills of origin", so really the death drop capable Repack actually exceeds my suspension needs.

The Supercell has a lower center of gravity, more stability and is more planted despite the larger wheels, and with a relatively short wheel base and short rear end (though nothing is a short as a Twister at 422 mm!) , most say the harder you drive it into the corners the better it performs, and leave the shocks OPEN, not locked (which is how i always ride a suspension bike). This is how all my past Breezers have cornered. I can tell you that while i loved my 24 pound original Lightning, any decent full suspension bike will pass it on the hills, both up and down, so i wont mind a few extra pounds of the Supercell considering all its advantages and a stiff Fox 34mm CTD fork! And my older joints don't need the rattling of a ridged. I also wanted an aluminum or steel frame, i don't want any busted carbon worries!

So the sweet Supercell it is - one bike to replace three.

mtbr member
    Hey Bro,

I have a 2015 supercell myself looking to upgrade my wheels to go tubeless 2.5 front 2.4 rear.

Was wondering who you ordered your wheels through?

I found Wheel Warehouse so far they seem to have the best pricing.

Thanks for the info
    Duane

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mtbr member

Broke the rear triangle

Breezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-supercell-brake.jpgBreezer Supercell -Any thoughts?-supercell-brake2.jpg

Has anyone snapped their rear triangle?

Apparently, the Supercell was not meant for a 200+ lbs guy going down a fast downhill with a few small drop offs.

They honored the frame warranty and Performance put it back together for $60. Looks like they updated the design because the new part looked different. I had the 2014 model.

I recently sold it. I never felt confident in it again after the break.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyham View Post

Name:	Supercell-brake.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	153.6 KB 
ID:	1148841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Supercell-brake2.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	1148842

Has anyone snapped their rear triangle?

Apparently, the Supercell was not meant for a 200+ lbs guy going down a fast downhill with a few small drop offs.

They honored the frame warranty and Performance put it back together for $60. Looks like they updated the design because the new part looked different. I had the 2014 model.

I recently sold it. I never felt confident in it again after the break.
    Well that's not pretty I'm about 225 fully loaded.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaneduane View Post
    Well that's not pretty I'm about 225 fully loaded.

Yeah, when it broke, I thought, "What in the world just happened?" I couldn't believe it. First time braking a frame.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Damn! I literally just arrived in Crested Butte, CO and plan to hit the trails and downhills. I'm about 220 with Camelbak... we'll see what happens.

mtbr member
    Damn! I literally just arrived in Crested Butte, CO and plan to hit the trails and downhills. I'm about 220 with Camelbak... we'll see what happens.
    How was Crested Butte?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast