Anyone ever notice...- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fat Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,661

    Anyone ever notice...

    Anyone look at Brant's Pic section under the Mary bar? Looks like an insurance scam to me.... jug of petrol, old bits of wood.

    Are the financials in order Brant?






  2. #2
    Master of the Obvious
    Reputation: Angus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    498
    first time Ive seen this pic, what kind of grips are those?
    Check out my Blog!
    Yes ! I am posting on my Blog again! come visit!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fat Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,661

    Not sure...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angus
    first time Ive seen this pic, what kind of grips are those?
    I can't see any markings on them. Single lock. I've seen this style before, just can't put my finger on it. Brant reads a lot of these threads maybe he, or someone in the know will chime in

  4. #4
    no fat chicks
    Reputation: iliketoridebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    774
    and people say that my posts are pointless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bob
    Anyone look at Brant's Pic section under the Mary bar? Looks like an insurance scam to me.... jug of petrol, old bits of wood.

    Are the financials in order Brant?

    #1 NORBA elite singlespeed racer 30-34 age group

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fat Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,661

    Chode bag

    Quote Originally Posted by iliketoridebikes
    and people say that my posts are pointless
    Not pointless, just warning those who have a "warranty" claim to act soon before On-One goes up in flames.

    Uh... isn't all of this really just a waste of time until we can get out and ride?

  6. #6
    SUBLIM8er
    Reputation: Axis II's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bob
    Not pointless, just warning those who have a "warranty" claim to act soon before On-One goes up in flames.

    Uh... isn't all of this really just a waste of time until we can get out and ride?
    WORD DAT!
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage.
    William S. Burroughs

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.