Any rental and riding suggestions... Visiting BC, (Vancouver, Langley area)- Mtbr.com
    Gold Member

Any rental and riding suggestions... Visiting BC, (Vancouver, Langley area)

The wife and I are heading to BC soon and wondering if anyone knows of local areas for riding and/or renting bikes in the Langley/Vancouver area.

We're also heading to Whistler at some point, but their pricing on rentals is extreme.

Any info would be great!
    CyclingCentralVa.org
    Shop Hand
    On-One Lurcher
    S-Works DEMO
    Crux
    BMC SLR01
    LOOK675

is buachail foighneach me
    a 29er in bc? you'll get lynched....

bog
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Huh, 29ers are getting pretty common here. Go to any race and you'll see a bunch just don't expect to see many on the North Shore or Whister because tough DH/FR 29ers really don't exist yet.
    In fact, MikeSee was up riding the Shore with me yesterday on 2 different 29ers and is probably ripping up Whistler XC trails on his Lenz as I type this. He'll even be hitting the bike park over the next few days. How's that for 29er progress?!

F5000sl, there's some good road riding out in Langley but really not much for true mtbing. You'd be best off phone Cove Bikes and Different Bikes in N.Van to ask about rentals. None will be cheap and will likely be close to Whistler prices.
    Tallboy3c : Stigmata2 : Hightower LT

Members who have read this thread: 0