Any Misfit Dissent riders on a 2011 Reba RLT?- Mtbr.com
    Dudette

Any Misfit Dissent riders on a 2011 Reba RLT?

Just ordered a Reba RLT for my Dissent and wondered if anyone else was riding one? If so, were there any crown clearance issues I should be aware of in case I need to order some extra parts? Not sure if it matters, but I'm on a small frame...

mtbr member
    My buddy rides with this combo, no issues with clearance but make sure you check that the tire lines up with he middle of the crown. RS has had numerous bad batches lately in the Reba line with off centered lowers. Yours truly had a 2010 Reba Race warrantied last month and I noticed that my new 2011 RLT Ti has this issue too, center of tire is 3-4mm offset to left. With a larger tire 2.4 Purgatory I can get crown rub on hard cornering.

Bored
    My wife has a small Dissent with the RLT and no issues with clearance using a CK headset.

Dudette
    Hmmm, well, I currently am using a Cane Creek 110 on mine. Hopefully there will be no issues. As far as the tire lining up in the middle of the crown, I read about that, but thought it only applied to 2010 models, and those using a maxle? I just got the 9mm QR, I'm small and farely light and didn't want to have to get a new wheel on top of the fork. This is being used as my cross-country rig, so thought the thru-axle would be overkill. I hope there are no issues with the 9mm QR?

Members who have read this thread: 0