Alchemy Arktos ST Customer Service- Mtbr.com
    NC_
    mtbr member
    Jul 2020

Good job! Alchemy Arktos ST Customer Service

I recently purchased an Alchemy Arktos ST. First off the bike rides amazing and if there is interest I will post a review when I get a few more rides under my belt and can give a fair assessment. What I wanted to share is my experience of their customer service from my first contact with Joel to my experience with Joe after purchase through delivery. I am fortunate enough to work for a company that one of our core values are a "Maniacal Focus on the Customer". Alchemy lives this value.

1. I had many questions about the bike before purchase I talked to Joel both over the phone and through email he was patient, knowledgable and super responsive.

2. Alchemy as company met or exceeded any expectations or promises

3. After purchase through delivery Joe was responsive, knowledgable and incredibly empathetic to any questions or concerns that I had about the bike.

4. The packaging of the bike was first class

5. Couple things to note after my first ride:
    • Climbs like a goat (I set mine up on the firmer side)
    • Super fun to ride
    • Carves

mtbr member
    Agree 100%. They were super responsive during my buying process.

The ST is an amazing well rounded bike.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Concur, they probably have one of best customer services I have dealt with. When I received my bike, it had some damage due to shipping. I contact them and within 20 mins gave me call back... since they were out of stock of the frame color, Joe gave me several options to get another frame with a different color. They had another bike shipped back out that day.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I wanted to chime in here and give a shout out to the guys at Alchemy. Joel and Joe were super responsive to any questions I had on my recently purchased Arktos ST. Shipping was fast and packaged well. When your dropping some large coin on a bike unseen and not demoed you want to feel secure during the process. Alchemy certainly made me feel secure and exceeded all expectations.
    2021 Orbea Oiz
    2020 Alchemy Arktos ST
    2019 Cannondale Fat Caad
    2019 Ibis Hakka

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Similar experience Joel and Jow were great to work with. Post some pics and review on one of the threads. Also there is now a Alchemy Bike Fans and Owners group on the FB now.

Not a lot of miles on my Arktos yet but its going to be great bike and pedals amazing for a big travel machine.
    XC, Road, XXC, Endurance, Mtn, All-Mtn, Cross, Gravel, just go have fun on 2 wheels!

Do Nothing
    More positive reviews for Joel and Joe. I am local to Alchemy and made quite a few trips to the shop before and after buying my ST. They were helpful, knowledgeable, and extremely flexible as I made numerous changes to my order over the Xmas holiday. The bike was built when I picked it up so no shipping was required. Joe even let me tool around the shop on his custom Arktos.

Alchemy Arktos ST Customer Service-img_20200226_114621.jpg
    We are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different. Kurt Vonnegut

mtbr member
    Aug 2020
    I have to agree...I haven't bought yet...still on the fence between 29 and ST....but both Joel and Joe have been awesome throughout the process

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy1974 View Post
    I have to agree...I haven't bought yet...still on the fence between 29 and ST....but both Joel and Joe have been awesome throughout the process
    Great thing is if decide later should have one or other just get the link and new air spring for fork!
    XC, Road, XXC, Endurance, Mtn, All-Mtn, Cross, Gravel, just go have fun on 2 wheels!

mtbr member
    Aug 2020
    They were indicating link, shock and air spring...but still....

mtbr member
    So just new links to bump travel up to 140mm? The shock that comes on the ST works for 140mm? I am hitting the chair lifts soon and think it would be cool to run 140mm

Quote Originally Posted by HEMIjer View Post
    Great thing is if decide later should have one or other just get the link and new air spring for fork!