0 Feedback UK Seller Back - $1 Sugar 293's & More- Mtbr.com
    The Duuude, man...

0 Feedback UK Seller Back - $1 Sugar 293's & More

FS: Everything

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ncj01
    something definitely fishy about all those sales. Just saw a similar scam for an older FJ40 land cruiser brought up on the landcruiser message board I follow. That sale was killed earlier today.

Sucker born every minute.

Steve

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

nice

Quote Originally Posted by ncj01
    213 listings - 0 feedback....nuff said.

Biz

Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dave66
    213 listings - 0 feedback....nuff said.

That's because none of their bike sales are actually completed through Ebay. They get the bidder to pay off-site without bidding, end the auction early, and don't get the opportunity to leave feedback. While it seems fishy, it's also quite possible that they aren't screwing anybody, just using Ebay as a means to advertise for cheap and sell bikes without breaking their dealer agreements.

The Duuude, man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz
    That's because none of their bike sales are actually completed through Ebay. They get the bidder to pay off-site without bidding, end the auction early, and don't get the opportunity to leave feedback. While it seems fishy, it's also quite possible that they aren't screwing anybody, just using Ebay as a means to advertise for cheap and sell bikes without breaking their dealer agreements.
    If I were trying that method, I wouldn't start the bidding at $1...that alone looks too fishy...I would place buy it now's of exactly what I was willing to take..but that's just me...I think this guy gets thrown off ebay 1x/wk or something..

The Duuude, man...
    Quote Originally Posted by biker_myers
    Just saw a similar scam for an older FJ40 land cruiser brought up on the landcruiser message board I follow. That sale was killed earlier today.

Sucker born every minute.

Steve
    What's the link? I'm familiar with the usual TLC sites, but not aware of any message boards for LC's...thnx! oh, email me off board if you want to keep this on topic... [email protected]

N+1

Lots of XL's - Yeah Right

I inquired, and they responded to my email on Thanksgiving night, immediately, which was fishy...then they said they have multiple XL's in 292 and 293...I know that ain't true. When I asked them for the serial number off an XL, they bawked.
    GET Bret Weir, I said.

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz
    I do have a very nice bridge to sell to you.

I have reported the seller.