Thread: Staran 140

one sick puppy

Staran 140

Has anyone ridden the new Staran bike. Looks like a nice bike with great pricing. Not being sold in the US yet but was interested in a bike review. Can't really find too much about it. Maybe have to be a Canadian rider?
    Saddle up, Effendi. We ride.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    Hey YetiBear,

You can check out a review of the FSM-140 here:
    Staran FSM-140 Trail Bike ? Long Term Review | Singletracks Mountain Bike News

They had the bike for a few months this past summer and loved it

MTBR has also been riding the bike for a few months now and we hope to see their review published soon.

We are working on expanding to the US market. If you are interested in a bike send me a PM or email sales@starancycles.com and we can provide some more details.

A few of my colleauges took a trip down to Moab a few weeks ago and put together a photo blog of their trip, you can check it out here:
    Business or Pleasure? - A Road Trip - Pinkbike

If you have any questions fire away.

Cheers,
    -Brian

one sick puppy
    Hey Brian, thanks for the reply. I had read the "Singletracks" article which piqued my interest. Looks like a nice bike you guys have. I'm hoping to see some more reviews out there. I guess I'm leaning toward buying a frame or frame and fork and building up myself. Trying to pin it down but was definitely interested in your bike.
    Saddle up, Effendi. We ride.

Members who have read this thread: 1