mtbr member
    Jul 2008

For Sale (paid ad): Siren Song SL 650b Frame

Siren Song SL 650b - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

You've seen it here before and now it can be yours. Build up a badass custom 650b rig. This frame has a brand new replacement front triangle from the original build. So it's essentially a brand new frame at a great price. Check the ad for all the details and feel free to contact me or post here with any questions. I've also got a Sram ceramic bottom bracket, Cane Creek 110 headset, Stan's ZTR355 rims, and some Racing Ralphs, all brand new in the box, if you require other parts to help build your 650b dream machine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For Sale (paid ad): Siren Song SL 650b Frame-siren_1.jpg  

mtbr member
    May I ask what you are moving on to from the Siren?

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MMcG View Post
    May I ask what you are moving on to from the Siren?
    Out of respect for my long time shop sponsor, Fond du Lac Cyclery, who is a Cannondale dealer. I am most likely going with a Cannondale Scalpel converted to 650b.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Price Negotiable

Back to the top for a 2nd week. No interest at all in this frame? Can I clarify anything for anyone? I'm willing to negotiate on the price as well.

mtbr member
    I would probably explain the fit dimensions in more detail in your Ad. People may see 23" TT and 21" ST and thing (What the heck??). But you have to have that 21" ST to accommodate the rear shock right? So you just run less seatpost extension correct?

Members who have read this thread: 0