mtbr member

Rumors and innuendo

I've seen rumors that Eastern Woods Research may have a 650B bike in the works as well as a 3" travel XC racer. If this bike is one and the same, I am all over it. Waiting impatiently....

mtbr member
    www.ewrbikes.com

They are contemplating what to do next. Maybe a 650b hardtail and maybe a 29er HT (if they can get the chainstays short enough for their liking). I think the FS might be 26" wheels but who knows for certain.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Thats so cool. EWR where impressing much on me with their frames many years ago, Im really happy they are back on the trails. Good stuff...
    Rip the bring!

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Theres a sweet old EWR with those citrone magura rim brakes thats always parked outside this restuarant next door from where I work! Very nice!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    "Theres a sweet old EWR with those citrone magura rim brakes thats always parked outside this restuarant next door from where I work! Very nice!"

Where do you work, I'm going to come steal it!!!!

No, seriously; If you know who owns it, please tell them to visit us at www.ewrbikes.com and submit a picture for our library. If you don't know who owns it, please snap a picture of it and send it to us a "seen on the street" type thing. We'll post it.

Thanks.

Don@ewrbikes.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    It seems like it's out there 2-3 times a week. I'll start taking my camera to work more consistantly and try to get a shot for you!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    C'mon Don, we can't let you drop in without commenting on the 650B rumors! Anything in the works? Great to see y'all back!

- AR

Quote Originally Posted by steelridesonly
    No, seriously; If you know who owns it, please tell them to visit us at www.ewrbikes.com and submit a picture for our library. If you don't know who owns it, please snap a picture of it and send it to us a "seen on the street" type thing. We'll post it.

Thanks.

Don@ewrbikes.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    C'mon Don, we can't let you drop in without commenting on the 650B rumors! Anything in the works? Great to see y'all back!

- AR

Jay, Kenn and I are very, very interested in the whole 650B scene, but we are a bit hesitant to go that route for the next project because of the lack of wheel, tire and fork choices that are currently on the market.

Right now, we are working on our design for a 29er frame. That will probably be our next venture (along with a second run of the updated Original Woods Bikes).

In the meantime, if you see any OWBs, E-Motions, B2 Racers or Mettles out there, snap a picture, log the date and location, and send them to us at www.ewrbikes.com.

Members who have read this thread: 0