Replacement rim for DT Swiss M1900?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2019

Replacement rim for DT Swiss M1900?

Hello! I have recently bent my rear rim doing some urban dh on my tubeless dt swiss wheel. The rim still seals but a few spokes seemed to be detensioned and clicking, so i paid a visit to my LBS and they advised me to buy a new rim without even attempting to straighten the bent one. So here i am looking for a replacement...
    Would appreciate if someone knew an equivalent replacement rim(not to be confused with a wheel) from dt swiss.

Wheel specs:
    DT Swiss M1900 (XD freehub)
    Aluminium
    Inner width 30mm
    1021g with free wheel, 900 without

Cheers, Ahgi!

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    IAUI DT M-series wheels use their M-series rims, while XM wheels have XM rims. So basically go to their website and choose the appropriate width rim from the correct category.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ahgi View Post
    Hello! I have recently bent my rear rim doing some urban dh on my tubeless dt swiss wheel. The rim still seals but a few spokes seemed to be detensioned and clicking, so i paid a visit to my LBS and they advised me to buy a new rim without even attempting to straighten the bent one. So here i am looking for a replacement...
    Would appreciate if someone knew an equivalent replacement rim(not to be confused with a wheel) from dt swiss.

Wheel specs:
    DT Swiss M1900 (XD freehub)
    Aluminium
    Inner width 30mm
    1021g with free wheel, 900 without

Cheers, Ahgi!
    You can contact DT Swiss. Might to a crash replacement. I did that for rim I damaged on my XMC 1200 wheel set. [email protected]

I paid to ship it back and they gave me a good price on replacement rim and serviced my rear hub, new spokes and returned with free shipping. Although my wheelset was a higher dollar build so worth while to have them do it. They also did not sell that rim separate.
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '19 Ibis Ripmo, XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Ex 471