Full Tilt Boogie
    May 2005

Nice Video from Rawland.

For those of you stuck at work. Sent from Sean at Rawland, Lebannon Hills here in MN on a 44t X 18t fixed prototype Drakkar. He's running the AC wheels with Quasi's at really low pressure and says he's loving the weight and feel. Enjoy!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/didD5qPUdnQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/didD5qPUdnQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    I sell bikes here. Check out the Blog here. Facebook.

mtbr member
    Cool video - always interesting to see what trails are like in other parts of the US. Those trails are so smoooooooooth compared to what we deal with on a regular basis here in New England.

Full Tilt Boogie
    May 2005
    Yup, and believe it or not they've worked hard to make that trail rocky and loggy! It's a nice trail, and we are fortunate to have a really dedicated group of trail advocates at MORC working for us. To call it technical though is a bit of a stretch compared to a lot of places. We are lucky to have a plethora of fast flowy stuff though. Great for SS or fixed.

Ovaries on the Outside
    Yeah, I'd ride fixed there because I probably wouldn't die. I liked when he rear-ended the guy and put him on his kiester.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Wow, who's deaf? Are they both or all deaf? Certainly didn't hear much conversation on the trail, and deafness would sure explain why we weren't subjected to someone else's idea of cool music. ;-)

I liked the video too, but was hoping to see more of the prototype frame!

Did I catch a niner+?
    I used to live about half a mile from Lebanon Hills, I would always ride thru the "back way." Well I hadn't been there in a long time and did not realized they went to 3 different trails :/

pink

rmb
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wish I Were Riding
    Wow, who's deaf? Are they both or all deaf? Certainly didn't hear much conversation on the trail, and deafness would sure explain why we weren't subjected to someone else's idea of cool music. ;-)

I liked the video too, but was hoping to see more of the prototype frame!
    Sean is:

http://www.startribune.com/local/south/15159961.html

He's great to deal with and a busy guy. My Rawland DSOGN is my main bike now.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMcG
    Cool video - always interesting to see what trails are like in other parts of the US. Those trails are so smoooooooooth compared to what we deal with on a regular basis here in New England.
    I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a sidewalk compared to the trails here.

Full Tilt Boogie
    May 2005
    Both Sean and his brother are deaf. Protos are here, we're riding them hard, and all will come in good time. Cheers.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rmb
    Sean is:

http://www.startribune.com/local/south/15159961.html

He's great to deal with and a busy guy. My Rawland DSOGN is my main bike now.
    Thanks for posting that. Interesting read.

rmb
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wish I Were Riding
    Thanks for posting that. Interesting read.
    Sure, Bike magazine just had a nice write up about Sean which explains how much he has going on but it is not online. I think he is pursuing an advanced degree.

Full Tilt Boogie
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rmb
    Sure, Bike magazine just had a nice write up about Sean which explains how much he has going on but it is not online. I think he is pursuing an advanced degree.
    If all goes well it'll be Dr. Virnig soon! Ha!

Busy is a real understatement.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by shanem
    I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a sidewalk compared to the trails here.

True - but those trails also look mega fun because you can just let it all out and haul major ass on em.!

Members who have read this thread: 0