TNC
    noMAD man

A little 650B scenery

Got a couple of days of great riding in this weekend on the Nomad/Nixon/650B setup. I rode in our gnarliest part of that dirt motorcycle trail I've mentioned before...big, loose rocks and lots of ledges. I've been very pleased with the noticeable turning performance this 650B delivers, but this weekend was the first time I could actually notice some improvement over the 26'er while rolling over rocks and such. I guess because this section was so freakin' rocky, I could actually detect some rolling performance increase. I also like how it's a little easier to turn and change direction in these rock gardens. The front wheel responds more positively to rider input. I keep using the term "surefooted" to describe what I feel. The tubeless setup on Kirk's tire seems like a winner. This weekend's trail conditions should have brought out any weaknesses in that area. I have cut and rock punctured lesser tires at this location.

Anyway, it was a beautiful weekend of riding and the Nomad, Nixon fork, and 650B setup were operating in top form.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    nice and rocky!

Only dead people are old
    A little of my 650B scenery...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Members who have read this thread: 0