Front Range Cyclist

Interbike and the 69er

Well many will dismiss much about the 69er those who have ridden them will tell you otherwise....as well as everyone who kept the Moots 69er out on the trail literally all day both days of the dirt demo. There was literally an hour wait almost the whole time both days...personally never got a chance to spin on it but working on that.

Moots is up to 3 models now. Also some of the more astute observers will note that there was an Indy Fab hidden in a booth all decked out...and built as a 69er.

Rumors float around of more small builders offering a 69er but nothing firm...yet. Anyone else see any other 69ers at the show? I do know come late winter a certain ti framebuilder in Colorado will be building a prototype with a new carbon suspension rear end. Also...Victoria Cycles of Salida,Colorado offers a sweet 69er it's been said of their own design which is gaining popularity at that shop.
    In the immortal words of Socrates..."I drank what?"

Facebook.com/monstercrosser
    Twitter: @monstercrosser

Front Range Cyclist
    Also it's been confirmed....Mark of Spectrum Powder Coating rides a 69er of his own design and won't ride anything else. Hmmmmm.
    In the immortal words of Socrates..."I drank what?"

Facebook.com/monstercrosser
    Twitter: @monstercrosser

mtbr member
    want to see that indy fab. snippets of paint job alone look spectacular.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I'm not anti- rear 29'er........but I'm pretty darn close to it. I do like the larger front though. I will NEVER own a mountain bike with a 29" rear wheel.

Pics of Indy Fab please!!

Members who have read this thread: 0