mtbr member
    Sep 2009

carbon ebay no name 650b?

does anyone know if the no name carbon frames would fit the 650b setup? i wanna build a low budget carbon 650b and this looks like the best bet.
    thanks

The White Jeff W
    I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was determined that it was a no-go in the 650 B frames thread stickied at the top.
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    My Sette has a 650b front wheel with a 2.1 Nevegal. I took it off and put it in my ebay carbon frames rear dropouts. It has a few mm of clearance. However keep in mind that it is a 2.1 and I had to trim about 1mm from the cornering knobs for it to fit in my Settes fork. So I would guess these frames would work with a 2.0 Quasi, or a 2.1 Neo or Nevegal. I doubt it would fit a 2.3 Neo. But also keep in mind that every generic carbon frame on ebay is not made by the same manufacturer and may be different. Sorry for the poor pic quality, but its the best I could do at the moment.

Non drive side

drive side
    2015 Niner Jet 9 Carbon
    2014 Focus Raven 27R
    2017 Lynskey GR250
    2016 Niner BSB
    1987 Haro RS1

Ovaries on the Outside
    That looks too close for comfort. Still, I really like 650b front and a 26" back. It isn't as smooth on a hardtail, but the handling is spot on.

Members who have read this thread: 0