In the rear with the gear

Anyone know where I might find a cheap pair of 27.5 wheels?

After reading steelbike's description of his 27.5 bike and what frames might work nicely with the set up, I was thinking that my Fetish Fixation (which has see quite a few different configurations) could be a good candidate for a 27.5 project. Of course, if do this, I will probably have to dump the Mongoose but that was just a confidence booster for taking things apart and putting them back together again, and to prove that four bikes will fit in my garage.

Where is the best place to get some rims and tires? Guess I could buy the rims and some disc hubs and have my LBS build me a set of wheels.
    Get some Cycle Snack!

Iron Horse MKIII
    Q Ball 29er
    Fetish Fixed-ation 69er

Mr.650b - Mr.27-5
    Quote Originally Posted by RemfSS
    After reading steelbike's description of his 27.5 bike and what frames might work nicely with the set up, I was thinking that my Fetish Fixation (which has see quite a few different configurations) could be a good candidate for a 27.5 project. Of course, if do this, I will probably have to dump the Mongoose but that was just a confidence booster for taking things apart and putting them back together again, and to prove that four bikes will fit in my garage.

Where is the best place to get some rims and tires? Guess I could buy the rims and some disc hubs and have my LBS build me a set of wheels.

I have a few wheel sets here.... not sure if they qualify as "cheap" though. I have a few hundred tires as well.
    Contact me at kirk@bikelugs.com

Members who have read this thread: 0