2005 Prophet 27.5 Conversion- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

2005 Prophet 27.5 Conversion

2005 Cannondale Prophet
    Stan's Flow EX Rims/ Stan's wheelset
    Kenda Nevegal 2.35 tires. Ample clearance all around except the rear tires just misses the F derailler in the low ring. The derailler moves away from the tire as the suspension cycles, so no big deal.

I have ridden it out in the street some. When the temps drop down some from the 100's, I'll take it out for it's first real ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Nice! I had the same issue with the 2.35 nevegal in the back hitting the front derallieur on my prophet. So I switched to the 2.1 Nevegal. I just recently put the 2.35 Neo Moto in the back and no clearance issue. Still need to take it out for a trail ride.

mtbr member
    I took it out for a quick ride last night. 27.5 is all that. It made a great bike even better. Prophet has a long wheel base, so the extra height seems to put it more in proportion. It cuts the turns better and the larger wheels do roll over bumps better as well. Climbing over rocky stuff made the tire buzz against the derailler a few times in the small ring as the bike flexed (I'm 230 pounds, it flexes) but it's no biggie. I'm keeping the 2.35 in back.

Just a flesh wound

Nice bike!

I have an '05 Prophet converted as well. The 650b is an awesome upgrade for this frame. The Neo 2.3 does not rub if you want to ever get rid of the noise. I have an SLX front derailleur which might be a bit shorter than the stock LX that came with the bike. It only happens when the rear is totally uncompressed, right?
    My name is Chris and I ride a Ripmo now.

mtbr member
    That's right, the derailleur moves moves down away from the tire as the rear compresses.

Just a flesh wound

Time

Well the knobs will wear down eventually! And it only happens in Granny gear. Have fun with it! Are you a 2 X 9 or 3 X 9?

I had the Nevegals on my bike as a 26'er. I switched to the Pacenti Neo-Motos when I converted my Prophet. They are expensive, but they are great tires. I would recommend them over the Nevegals, and I loved the Nevegals. No rub with a 2.3 out back. You might look into the SLX FD also as it does give a bit more room.

banned
    Feb 2012
    Another Lefty! You guys are such a tease. Congrats, it looks great. And I know it rides great, too (I had the pleasure of riding with Prophet Julio).

mtbr member
    Thanks for your kind comments. I will give the Pacenti's a try when I wear down the Kendas. Same with the derailleur. Is the SLX standard mount or the E-type? I am running an E-type XT right now. I am 3X9, I do a bit of fire road flying and I like the option of having a big gear.

derp
    What hubs are you using ? Have you considered converting them ( if possible ) to 10mm thru-bolt ?
    2006 Cannondale Rush 650b
    2010 Cannondale Trail SL 650b
    2013 Norco Range Killer-B

Just a flesh wound

E Type

I too run a 3 X 9. The Nevegals might just be that much wider.

banned
    Feb 2012
    Could a little extra dish in the wheel help? 2-3mm could be enough.

mtbr member
    10mm Thru-bolts and a wee bit o' dish are interesting ideas, worthing of investigating for down-the-road upgrades. After all, these things are never really finished

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I run a 10mm thru axle rear (Hadley hub) and a 9mm thru axle front (Hope hub). Seems ok but I would really like a 15mm front with tapered steerer. At 140mm travel I don't feel the need for 36 forks or 20mm axle.
    2016 Trek Remedy 8 29er
    2013 Banshee Spitfire V2 650b SOLD

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    That bike looks awesome. I have been looking for a prophet, but I keep getting sharked on ebay.
    2009 Fuji Tahoe Pro 29er
    1982 Fuji Supreme
    200? Cannondale Prophet
    2011 Focus Mares AX3

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Nice looking bike Vertigo2. Bumping this for some info.

I have an '08 Prophet Med. with Lefty Max TPC and stock Manitou Radium shock. Haven't paid much attention to it the last couple years since obtaining a few 29HTs. Thought about selling it to help fund a 29FS purchase to use for Enduro/Super D races. Just got a new carbon HT over the summer and would have a hard time justifying it to "the boss". After reading several posts about converted Prophets, it will be way cheaper, and stealthy, than purchasing a new bike.

Leaning towards Flow EX for wheels. As for tires, I've had no complaints with a Maxxis Ardent 2.4 on the front of my rigid 29, any comments on the Ardent 27x2.25?

Will I need to reduce travel of the Lefty from 140mm or will there still be enough clearance? What about interference in the rear? I've read the comments about FD rubbing, but I had that occur with 26x2.1 Nevegals when in the granny gear off the bike.

Will I be able to run the rear in FR mode or is it XC mode only?

JD
    Last edited by jdinsj; 12-20-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    '16 Cannondale Scalpel Carbon 2
    '15 Niner SIR 9 SS
    '14 Cannondale F29 Carbon 3

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinsj View Post

I have an '08 Prophet Med. with Lefty Max TPC and stock Manitou Radium shock. Haven't paid much attention to it the last couple years since obtaining a few 29HTs. Thought about selling it to help fund a 29FS purchase to use for Enduro/Super D races. Just got a new carbon HT over the summer and would have a hard time justifying it to "the boss". After reading several posts about converted Prophets, it will be way cheaper, and stealthy, than purchasing a new bike.

Leaning towards Flow EX for wheels. As for tires, I've had no complaints with a Maxxis Ardent 2.4 on the front of my rigid 29, any comments on the Ardent 27x2.25?

Will I need to reduce travel of the Lefty from 140mm or will there still be enough clearance? What about interference in the rear? I've read the comments about FD rubbing, but I had that occur with 26x2.1 Nevegals when in the granny gear off the bike.

JD
    JD,
    I'm a 230 pounder, and thus far I have zero complaints regarding the Flow EX wheels.
    I did not have to reduce the travel front or back. I ride mine in the XC position (just my preference), however, static testing showed that the rear wheel will JUST clear the seat tube in the FR position.
    I have no first hand experience with the Ardent tires. I am running Nevegal 2.3's F&R. The FD does rub in granny gear if the wheel flexes on a bump, etc. Not bad, just skims it. I am switching to a 2.1 Nevegal, and that should cure the problem in total.
    I am glad that I made the conversion. It made a great bike even better, and of course it is always a blast to do bike stuff. Good luck!

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Good to know about the FR setting as I hadn't tried it. With 650 wheels that would bring the BB height to an acceptable 13.5" (or a little more if you use the new 2.35NN). With 26" wheels you get a low 13" BB height in the FR setting which for New England is a no go for me with to many pedal strikes.

For a FD use the Shimano SLX M665 E-Type (dual ring specific so it wont work on a triple) which has a much shorter and compact cage than the std. LX FD. Should solve any tire issues.
    2016 Trek Remedy 8 29er
    2013 Banshee Spitfire V2 650b SOLD

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by skidad View Post
    Good to know about the FR setting as I hadn't tried it. With 650 wheels that would bring the BB height to an acceptable 13.5" (or a little more if you use the new 2.35NN). With 26" wheels you get a low 13" BB height in the FR setting which for New England is a no go for me with to many pedal strikes.

For a FD use the Shimano SLX M665 E-Type (dual ring specific so it wont work on a triple) which has a much shorter and compact cage than the std. LX FD. Should solve any tire issues.
    I'm surprised you didn't set that sucker in FR mode from the get go - 26 or 650b wheels regardless.

I bet you'll love that thing in FR mode with 650bs - do it to it!!!

mtbr member
    Good stuff guys! This isn't helping my fever at all. I have a 2006 Prophet which I'm converting to 650B and I'm planning to shed some weight at the same time as well. Just the wheels and tires I've planned will weigh over two pounds less than the current ones.

I've really enjoyed the FR setting but I'm looking forward to a bit higher BB with the conversion.

mtbr member
    Awesome good luck with your conversion.

banned
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul Lumikko View Post
    Good stuff guys! This isn't helping my fever at all. I have a 2006 Prophet which I'm converting to 650B and I'm planning to shed some weight at the same time as well. Just the wheels and tires I've planned will weigh over two pounds less than the current ones.
    Good decision Saul, just do not tell Tone's. What wheels do you plan to build?

mtbr member
    Thinking of DT240 in the rear and Tune Cannonball in the front for hubs, DT Comps and Stan's Arch EX's. Tires will probably be 2.25 Racing Ralphs, unless someone talks me out of them. I've liked 2.35 Nobby Nics on my 29er but could go lighter and faster. Open to other suggestions as well. I'm quite light at 72 kg (165 lbs) and not a very harsh rider.

Compared to the original Crosslands and 2.35 Ignitors...

I already switched the FSA Afterburner cranks to e13 XCX+ and the gear train will be 1x9 with 32 in the front. I previously ran a double+bash with 36 teeth on the middle ring and never realized what was causing increased pedal bob. Turns out the geometry works against pedal bob when you use a smaller chainring.

I might have to attach a rudder to my back because I plan to fly when I'm finished.

banned
    Feb 2012
    If you trails are a bit more challenging than hardpack, take a look at 2.25 Nobby Nics. Lightweight and fast rolling yet much better grip and traction than RaRas.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Thanks for all of the information. I'm going for it. Will be a winter project and I'll post up pics when
    done.
    '16 Cannondale Scalpel Carbon 2
    '15 Niner SIR 9 SS
    '14 Cannondale F29 Carbon 3

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinsj View Post

JD
    If you do any real jumps you need to reduce the travel on the Lefty, no issues if you just trailride.
    Even with a 26 on the front the Lefty will "buzz" the bottom clamp - with a 650b you risk going over the bars - no issues with the rear.
    Up on Ebay at this time are spacers for the Lefty, very easy to install. It comes with 3 (for a 29er) 1 should do OK, test it to be sure.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Megacat View Post
    If you do any real jumps you need to reduce the travel on the Lefty, no issues if you just trailride.
    Even with a 26 on the front the Lefty will "buzz" the bottom clamp - with a 650b you risk going over the bars - no issues with the rear.
    Up on Ebay at this time are spacers for the Lefty, very easy to install. It comes with 3 (for a 29er) 1 should do OK, test it to be sure.
    If your Lefty is buzzing with a 26, be sure send that thing in and have it looked at. It should not do that ever. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Merry Christmas.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by VERTIGO2 View Post
    If your Lefty is buzzing with a 26, be sure send that thing in and have it looked at. It should not do that ever. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Merry Christmas.
    Thanks for your concern..

I send in my Lefty for Rebuild/check out every year to Cannondale (very Rocky around here). I have had 650b's on for over 2 years now so I don't know how the latest incarnation of my 140 Carbon Lefty Max would do with a 26 (a PRB now) but I have read this issue before up on the web...

I only had this happen with Really big air - I am 6'4" 226 lbs. and used to be a Support/ test rider for Yamaha because I am hard on bikes .

I very much recommend that riders pull the cap off the Lefty and push Hard down on your fork if you have a spring or bleed off all the air on a PRB and do the same to see if your 650b tire clears...

Happy Holidays!

mtbr member
    May 2011

More 650b Lefty conversion Info...

I opened my Lefty back up today..

My PRB version of the Lefty definitely would not bottom out on a 26 wheel like the SPV internals did..

But..

It will Stop my Kenda Nevegal 2.35 650b solid if I bottom the PBR Lefty without a spacer.

I have been using my own spacer but when I saw this kit I made a better one.

Cannondale Lefty Travel Reducer Spacer Kit Convert 26 to 29 or 650B | eBay

There are 3 spacers (for a 29er conversion) in the kit, they are approx. 7/16" deep - I ground one down to 1/4" to get adaquate clearence for the big jumps and still get maximum travel.

Very easy to install..

btw: I'm not affilated with the seller on Ebay..

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I ordered the same kit for mine and just used 2 of the 3....no issues yet but im a lightweight @ 140lbs

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    I know this is long dead, but was wondering if you guys could give me a few recommendations.

I have a stock (minus the rear shock) 2008 prophet 4 (not lefty). The front fork was rebuilt and apparently just blew a seal as oil is all over my floor. I'm thinking about upgrading to 650b but don't have a ton of money. Was thinking about getting a new budget friendly fork and throwing a 650b on it. Anyone have any advice as to a good fork that is budget friendly (leaning towards a cheap fox?)and a new rim tire combo? I'm open to tubeless. Honestly I wouldn't mind doing the whole bike to 650 but think that will cost a lot more to then replace other components.

By the way I am 6'2" about 180. I am fairly new to riding. A little xc but mostly downhill with some light jumps as my confidence is ever so slowly building.

I did also upgrade the front bars to 800mm chromemag osx and a race face 40mm affect r stem which is a little twitchy as I'm getting used to it. May cut the bars to 780.

Also my brakes suck. Thinking about just getting bigger disks as I don't have a ton to spend.
    Last edited by Mike-v; 12-07-2019 at 02:00 AM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    I'd look for people selling takeoff or lightly used forks on here or on pinkbike and go 650b. The wheelset should be affordable since everything is boost and thru-axle and no one wants QR wheels anymore. The shock size should be easy to find as well and again I'd go with a used shock with good service history or easy to service like the Rockshox Monarch.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Sorry I originally wrote shock but meant I'm looking for a new fork. My shock is still good.

I don't know much about forks wheels and hubs. My friend said he would only buy Fox after having several other brands he didn't like. Any specific model fork wheels and hubs I should keep an eye out for that are more budget friendly but reliable?

mtbr member
    May 2006
    If it were me I'd try to rebuild the current for first. If its shot then I'd go with a more budget friendly fork (manitou markhor or RS recon) for about 225-250. You need a 1 1/8 straight steerer and quick release dropouts. This is 'old' tech so there aren't many new options AFAIK. This will get you back in the saddle and you can think about wheels later.

Regarding 650b you need to make sure they will fit first. They aren't that much bigger in reality but may rub the chainstays. I'd look for a cheap wheelset first (make sure they are quick release) or in my case I went to 650b by lacing up my old hubs with some new tubeless 27.5 rims/tires and called it a day. you can get crest rims from stans for 30 bucks each and some cheap tires for about 25 bucks each. Add in spokes at about 60 bucks and whatever labor is (I do my own)
    and its not too bad.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yossarian View Post
    If it were me I'd try to rebuild the current for first. If its shot then I'd go with a more budget friendly fork (manitou markhor or RS recon) for about 225-250. You need a 1 1/8 straight steerer and quick release dropouts. This is 'old' tech so there aren't many new options AFAIK. This will get you back in the saddle and you can think about wheels later.

Regarding 650b you need to make sure they will fit first. They aren't that much bigger in reality but may rub the chainstays. I'd look for a cheap wheelset first (make sure they are quick release) or in my case I went to 650b by lacing up my old hubs with some new tubeless 27.5 rims/tires and called it a day. you can get crest rims from stans for 30 bucks each and some cheap tires for about 25 bucks each. Add in spokes at about 60 bucks and whatever labor is (I do my own)
    and its not too bad.
    The Prophet has a 1.5 steer tube and hence a tapered fork will fit, no need to look for a straight steerer fork. The complication will be finding a fork that has dropouts instead of thru axle. 650b wheels fit with the shock setting in the low position as this bike came with an early 'flip chip' type geometry.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-v View Post
    Sorry I originally wrote shock but meant I'm looking for a new fork. My shock is still good.

I don't know much about forks wheels and hubs. My friend said he would only buy Fox after having several other brands he didn't like. Any specific model fork wheels and hubs I should keep an eye out for that are more budget friendly but reliable?
    The most affordable way to get you back on your bike is to have the fork rebuilt and solve the problems it has. Forks that are a direct replacement to what you have will be hard to find and will not be as affordable as you may think or want. Same thing for wheelset. Doesn't hurt to try but again you may not find it as affordable as you may want. For a wheelset, you need hubs that are quick release or QR. If they have a through-axle 12mm x 142 or 148 then it will not fit your bike. It's a lot to learn but better to do some research then to buy something that won't fit.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by matadorCE View Post
    The Prophet has a 1.5 steer tube and hence a tapered fork will fit, no need to look for a straight steerer fork.
    My bad, I thought the cannondales came with some sort of 1 1/8 adapters. I guess the OP would have to add the cost of a headset as well.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    I am slowly learning more about hubs, QR etc. Thank you guys for all of the help and advice. I'm half tempted to sell my prophet and but another used bike with more recent technology, although I do like my bike. Just not sure if it would be worth it to upgrade everything I want or not.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    If you enjoy the bike and don't really want to get another one, then don't. I went through the same thing when I had my Prophet, and I upgraded parts until I decided to move on. Grass will always be greener, even if you buy a brand new bike today then in the next month or so they'll be something new that it's missing. What's affordable will be up to you, and if you shop around and have patience you'll score some good deals.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Skip the 27.5 wheels. Keep the 26" no benefit to go to a larger wheel size as you'll be raising the bottom bracket and will make slow speed handling and cornering worse. Rollover will only be slightly better. Not worth it, pointless waste of money.

Now going tubeless and a rebuilt or better fork and brakes are sensible choices.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by eshew View Post
    Skip the 27.5 wheels. Keep the 26" no benefit to go to a larger wheel size as you'll be raising the bottom bracket and will make slow speed handling and cornering worse. Rollover will only be slightly better. Not worth it, pointless waste of money.

Now going tubeless and a rebuilt or better fork and brakes are sensible choices.
    Don't agree that it will be pointless depending on how it's done going to 27.5. If anything you can get a much better rim width and tire choice going to 27.5 which will provide better performance than being on narrow rims.

Just a flesh wound
    You can rebuild a fork fairly easily and or inexpensively. That will get you back in the saddle. I went full 650b on my Prophet a long time ago. I recently upgraded to a new bike and decided to experiment with the Prophet. Now I have a 27.5 x 2.5 DHF on the front with a 26 x 2.5 DHR II on the back. And I put it in FR mode. It is a really nice setup. So on the cheap side, you could run 26" x 2.5" tires. But to do this you'll be better off with wider rims, like a Stan's 30mm internal. It would be a nice setup until you get a new fork for that 27.5 up front.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Dude is on a budget, that means budget fork, wheel & tire. The money spent there can instead be used on better fork or if he's got a decent fork, a rebuild. You can still get DHF's in 26"

Tossing a 27.5 budget fork & tire on this bike & expecting better results than either a higher end or rebuild fork doesn't make sense. The bike isn't designed for 27.5 & will suffer more than what is gained.

The main reason people like 27.5 tires has little to do with the difference in wheel size, most of the benefit from 27.5 bikes is the more modern geometry. 2 inch longer reach, slacker head angle, steeper seat tube... Most 26" bikes have old antiquated geometry and nothing you do to them can make up for that.

Cost effective upgrades that keep the bike running properly are sensible, but only so they can be sold for a newer geometry bike whether 27.5 or 29

I had a '12 Ibis Mojo HD 26" built up with the best suspension & components, no cost spared. Picked up a cheap beat up used 2015 Kona process 153 with mid grade components and even with 25mm rims it blew the doors off the Ibis. I wasn't expecting it to but it was hands down a better bike.
    83 Ritchey Everest
    95 Bianchi Mega Tube ti
    2015 Kona Operator Supreme
    2019 Kona Process 153 CR 29

Just a flesh wound
    I can see that. That's why I said fix the fork and get 26" x 2.5" tires. But I also offered that he might need to do a few other things to get there or he might want to change things. The Prophet as a 650b works all day long. The 650b up front only works really well too. Good tires make the biggest difference.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by eshew View Post
    Dude is on a budget, that means budget fork, wheel & tire. The money spent there can instead be used on better fork or if he's got a decent fork, a rebuild. You can still get DHF's in 26"

Tossing a 27.5 budget fork & tire on this bike & expecting better results than either a higher end or rebuild fork doesn't make sense. The bike isn't designed for 27.5 & will suffer more than what is gained.

The main reason people like 27.5 tires has little to do with the difference in wheel size, most of the benefit from 27.5 bikes is the more modern geometry. 2 inch longer reach, slacker head angle, steeper seat tube... Most 26" bikes have old antiquated geometry and nothing you do to them can make up for that.

Cost effective upgrades that keep the bike running properly are sensible, but only so they can be sold for a newer geometry bike whether 27.5 or 29

I had a '12 Ibis Mojo HD 26" built up with the best suspension & components, no cost spared. Picked up a cheap beat up used 2015 Kona process 153 with mid grade components and even with 25mm rims it blew the doors off the Ibis. I wasn't expecting it to but it was hands down a better bike.
    That's why I said "depending on how it's done". Of course that if you put on a pogo 650b fork and a flimsy narrow wheelset then the bike will ride like crap.

Just a flesh wound
    I want to get back to Mike. You said your brakes suck. That is your number one priority. What kind of brakes are they? What make is your fork? We can go from there.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    My fork is a rockshox tora 302, the brakes are stock Shimano br485 disc brakes (they are both stock). I was thinking about upgrading the disk size but also considered just swapping pads first to see if that was part of the issue.

Part of me thinks it may be best just to sell it and get a newer, used bike instead of putting a bunch of money into it. I do like the bike just trying to figure out what would be smarter in the long run. One thing nice about upgrading is I can do it a thing or two at a time.

I haven't really ridden anything other than this as far as trails go, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I did jump on a friend's new 29er YT though and it felt very stable and grounded, but it was also over $2k (which I don't have).

Just a flesh wound
    Shimano brakes are good. If the lever isn't soft, you might just need new pads. There are good youtube videos on how to do it properly. If the lever isn't soft, they probably don't need a bleed. I don't know much about your fork. My Prophet came with a Lefty. But I just switched bikes and the Prophet is a capable bike. You would have to spend a lot to get a better bike. And if you buy a used bike, it won't be long before you are replacing things on that bike. The more you ride, the more you spend on bike parts. For your shock, there are companies that specialize in rebuilding shocks and forks, but you have to ship them out. If you have a good LBS that rebuilds forks, try that. Or go online and find the instructions or what you can to rebuild the fork yourself. If it's an oil bath damper, send it out. Total mess to clean. But maybe it's just a seal kit that needs to be installed. If you get new pads but still want more power, go to a 180 rotor on the front. You will need an adapter for that. Good luck!

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Okay, maybe I'll just try to rebuild it myself. Any advise on pads brands and type? There are sooo many options I don't even know where to start.

Just a flesh wound
    TruckerCo out of Utah has good brake pads for not too much. You have choices on materials too.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-v View Post
    My fork is a rockshox tora 302, the brakes are stock Shimano br485 disc brakes (they are both stock). I was thinking about upgrading the disk size but also considered just swapping pads first to see if that was part of the issue.

Part of me thinks it may be best just to sell it and get a newer, used bike instead of putting a bunch of money into it. I do like the bike just trying to figure out what would be smarter in the long run. One thing nice about upgrading is I can do it a thing or two at a time.

I haven't really ridden anything other than this as far as trails go, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I did jump on a friend's new 29er YT though and it felt very stable and grounded, but it was also over $2k (which I don't have).
    The Tora 302 was the stock fork on that bike. I got mine rebuild once and it was in the order of $225-250. Not really worth it IMO for a fork that old, but that's your call. Since you said it was leaking, it most likely needs a full rebuild rather than just a lowers DIY service but again that's your call. Shimano brakes are reliable, so you can simply do a pad change and if you want a bigger rotor (which requires an adapter but they're cheap). If you want to upgrade, a set of SLX or used XT brakes will be a significant step up from your current setup.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Prophet Julio, do you recommend a specific brake pad material over others? I'm enjoy greeny blue (trails) that are flowy with some jumps the most. I do a few black diamonds but am slowly progressing in skills as I just started really riding trails.

Matador- Oh, I thought it would have just been the o-rings going bad that cause it to puke out oil. Good to know. In that case, I would have to agree with you about having it rebuilt.

Just a flesh wound
    Mike

The organic semi metallic is a good all weather / wet weather pad.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    Awesome, thank you!

Members who have read this thread: 9