Results 1 to 51 of 51
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71

    $600-$800 Hardtail Advice....Please

    Hey all, I really want to get back into riding this summer and I have been doing some research on what bike I should buy. The issue is that there is so many options and I don't know what to settle on. I have a budget of up to $800 and I like to get something that I can grow with. I had a Gary Fisher hardtail that was too big for me so I sold it to a friend. When I look at some of my options, they are all missing something. I like the Diamond Back Hook but it doesnt have hydraulic brakes. The Raleigh Tokul looks like it may work but the Shimano hardware is pretty entry level and I'm worried it may not hold up over time. Should I just extend my budget a bit or am I overthinking it and just go with the Hook. My LBS sells Cannondale and Fuji. The cannondale Cujo 3 looks to be a good fit if I decide to increase my budget.

    Sorry for the long winded post but it's getting a bit frustrating trying to narrow down a good value bike. Thanks for any and all help in advance!

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Steel Calf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,845
    Fuji - show some patriotism dude. How desperate must someone be to buy a Fuji?

    "Cujo" sounds a lot like "Culo" which means ass in Spanish.

    Take a closer look at the Diamond back mason trail, it's big tires gonna suck all the energy out of your legs in no time but riding it is still fun

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Timothy G. Parrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,050
    $800 won't get you much w/o low end components. You may be better off buying something used. You may get more for your money that way.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    58
    Hit up your local shops and ride them, that's the only way to tell what you will like for sure. Once you have narrowed down your options, then ask and the community can provide feedback on those bikes.
    Also, I wouldn't base my selection on whether the name of a bike may or may not sound like something else in a completely different language, lol.
    2018 Trek Stache 7
    2017 Fuji Wendigo 2.3

  5. #5
    Co Springs
    Reputation: bachman1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,847
    Read plenty of reviews on bikes and many bike mags/reviewers mention Shimano as good smooth stuff even the lower tier. I wouldnt get too hung up on it. You can get a nice bike in that range. Concentrate on fit and test ride a few when you have it narrowed down to a couple.
    In the Middle Ages, the biggest mistake was not putting on your armor because you were 'just going down to the corner.'

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    74
    i have been shopping near your budget. I narrow down to one and ONLY 1 which is 2017 GIANT TALON 2, why? I like the 2x drive train and 27.5 set up. New is $710. With similar equipped models from CO-OP GHOST CANNONDALE ORBEA TREK FELT MARIN are $1000+ !! Hope this helps.
    Fuji- i have one (road bike), unless Performance Bike gives me 65% off, i wont.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Thank you guys so much for the input! I decided to up my budget a few bucks to consider the 2017 DiamondBack Line. Looks like a good set of hardware on it. That Giant looks like a nice bike as well. I will do some reading up on that tonite. I was thinking a 1X drivetrain would be a good way to go but maybe I should consider going with a 2X for more riding gears. I need to find a few more LBS's in my area to check out different brands.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    20
    I just got into the mountain bike world and picked up a Diamondback Overdrive last summer from Sports Authority as they were closing up.

    Works for me so far ,although i wouldn't know what I am missing.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Steel Calf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,845
    Quote Originally Posted by mathers View Post
    Works for me so far ,although i wouldn't know what I am missing.
    Sram Eagle 1x12, Rock Shox Pike, Enve carbon wheels. The usual stuff we're all missing here

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Well, I pulled the trigger on a diamond back overdrive comp. A little bit out of my budget but all the parts seem to be good upgrades over the DB Hook and Line. Looking forward to getting it next week. Gonna have it sent to a LBS and have them build it and tune it.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    The overdrive comp came in today. So far so good! I ended up having it shipped to me and I assembled it. Didn't even take an hour. Just fine tuning it now and then off to the trails!


  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tinymountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    82
    Nice! Is one of your cables running over the stem? Something seems off about it...
    2016 GT Avalanche Comp
    2016 Raleigh Willard 1

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymountain View Post
    Nice! Is one of your cables running over the stem? Something seems off about it...
    No I just need to do some cable management. It's the brake cable and it's really long. Gonna bust out the zip ties.

  14. #14
    Bikesexual
    Reputation: jcd46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,008
    Nothing like new bike day. Congrats! (might want to ditch the reflectors though)
    The Orange Fleet:

    '16 SC Heckler
    '14 All City MMD
    '12 Kona Unit Rigid

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by jcd46 View Post
    Nothing like new bike day. Congrats! (might want to ditch the reflectors though)
    Thanks!

    I should update the pic. Reflectors are gone lol

  16. #16
    jcd's best friend
    Reputation: Battery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    No I just need to do some cable management. It's the brake cable and it's really long. Gonna bust out the zip ties.
    You can trim it!

    Also get a dropper post to maximize your ride!
    Trek Emonda | Transition Sentinel

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    216
    Everyone will probably tell you a bunch of different things about what to do on your bike, but something that will make your riding experience much better instantly (if you're riding on anything relatively rough), especially since you're on a hardtail, is some pedals with some pins that can dig into your shoes. Hard to tell from your pics what kind of pedals are on there, but if they're just the stock ones that came with your bike you will probably inevitably end up sliding all around on those things. You can get Raceface chesters for less than $40 usually and they are great and light weight. Other than that you have a great setup to get into riding! Have fun
    Patrick

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by pjames12 View Post
    Everyone will probably tell you a bunch of different things about what to do on your bike, but something that will make your riding experience much better instantly (if you're riding on anything relatively rough), especially since you're on a hardtail, is some pedals with some pins that can dig into your shoes. Hard to tell from your pics what kind of pedals are on there, but if they're just the stock ones that came with your bike you will probably inevitably end up sliding all around on those things. You can get Raceface chesters for less than $40 usually and they are great and light weight. Other than that you have a great setup to get into riding! Have fun
    Thanks for the advice! It currently has an alloy pedal with the pins in them so I think they might be what you are talking about. I'll try to attach a pic tomorrow to see if they are what you are thinking.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Battery View Post
    You can trim it!

    Also get a dropper post to maximize your ride!
    Yeah I want one but it's a lot of $$$ and I'm still absorbing the cost of the bike. I did look at the 9 point 8 Fall dropper but I just can't justify paying almost half as much for the post as I did for the whole bike!

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    Thanks for the advice! It currently has an alloy pedal with the pins in them so I think they might be what you are talking about. I'll try to attach a pic tomorrow to see if they are what you are thinking.
    Right on! If you have alloy pedals with pins you're probably good then. I just know a lot of companies will send cheap plastic pedals with no grip on them whatsoever so shops can put them on so people can test ride the bikes in the store and because they know a lot of riders like to buy their own pedals anyways. Slipping off all the time is one of those things that can really ruin your rides, and you may think you're a bad rider since you can't stay on them when in reality you just need some better pedals.
    Patrick

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by pjames12 View Post
    Right on! If you have alloy pedals with pins you're probably good then. I just know a lot of companies will send cheap plastic pedals with no grip on them whatsoever so shops can put them on so people can test ride the bikes in the store and because they know a lot of riders like to buy their own pedals anyways. Slipping off all the time is one of those things that can really ruin your rides, and you may think you're a bad rider since you can't stay on them when in reality you just need some better pedals.
    Here's what I have on there. Seem to grip pretty good.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: racebum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,339
    advice = keep saving till about 1500 then buy something used that's reasonable. should be able to find a half way decent carbon slx or xt bike for 15 if it's a couple years old

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: White7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymountain View Post
    Nice! Is one of your cables running over the stem? Something seems off about it...
    The cable is on the wrong side of the stem,need to pull the bars/lever and and put the cable on the other side,,,at least that's how it looks in the top pic

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    20

    $600-$800 Hardtail Advice....Please

    I'm glad I caught the pedal advice I could use them myself !

    What's a dropper post?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by mathers View Post
    What's a dropper post?
    It's easier to just watch this video.


  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmokingman View Post
    It's easier to just watch this video.

    Thanks
    Pretty cool.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by White7 View Post
    The cable is on the wrong side of the stem,need to pull the bars/lever and and put the cable on the other side,,,at least that's how it looks in the top pic
    Yes. My LBS saw that when I stopped by and fixed it for me. I'll blame diamond back for that one lol.

    So I've put a few miles on the Overdrive Comp and I'm loving it. I did order a few upgrades for it though to try and fix a couple of small issues I was having. I'm getting some RF Chesters for a bigger pedal than the DB alloys. Also ordered a RF Atlas handlebar for the 1.25" rise. Got some Ergon GP1 grips. So I'll have some tinkering to do. My LBS is gonna convert it to tubeless with some new tires. I haven't decided yet on a tire but the Kenda Honey Badgers are garbage imho. Not a very good tire for soft trail riding.
    Other than the tires, the bike is a great performer and the 1x11 gear set is perfect for me.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    Yes. My LBS saw that when I stopped by and fixed it for me. I'll blame diamond back for that one lol.

    So I've put a few miles on the Overdrive Comp and I'm loving it. I did order a few upgrades for it though to try and fix a couple of small issues I was having. I'm getting some RF Chesters for a bigger pedal than the DB alloys. Also ordered a RF Atlas handlebar for the 1.25" rise. Got some Ergon GP1 grips. So I'll have some tinkering to do. My LBS is gonna convert it to tubeless with some new tires. I haven't decided yet on a tire but the Kenda Honey Badgers are garbage imho. Not a very good tire for soft trail riding.
    Other than the tires, the bike is a great performer and the 1x11 gear set is perfect for me.
    Hey man question for you about your Overdrive. What size frame did you get? And if you don't mind what is your height? I'm trying to gauge for myself (5'10") and am thinking a medium (18"). I too was originally interested in the Diamondback Line but I am now leaning toward the overdrive comp 27.5.

    Pm me if you'd rather not post it. Thanks!

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellSoup19 View Post
    Hey man question for you about your Overdrive. What size frame did you get? And if you don't mind what is your height? I'm trying to gauge for myself (5'10") and am thinking a medium (18"). I too was originally interested in the Diamondback Line but I am now leaning toward the overdrive comp 27.5.

    Pm me if you'd rather not post it. Thanks!
    Iím 5í8 and I went with a size small. Sometimes it feels just right and other times it feels a bit small. If I were you, Iíd definitely go with a medium. You would probably feel comfortable with your extra 2 inches of height. Hope that helps!

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    Iím 5í8 and I went with a size small. Sometimes it feels just right and other times it feels a bit small. If I were you, Iíd definitely go with a medium. You would probably feel comfortable with your extra 2 inches of height. Hope that helps!
    Thanks! Order placed just now! Now is the waiting game. Ended up getting the bike for ~$720 (with corp. discount and 5% off code @ checkout).

    Have you had any issues with the chain popping off the front gear? Wondering if it would be worth it to go with a Narrow-Wide chain ring.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Sweet! It wonít take long to arrive. Make sure you are there to sign for it.

    I have had zero issues with the chain and/or the gearing. My LBS did a once over after I put it together and he was pretty impressed with the bike for the $800 I paid. I think itís a great value as it stands. The one issue though is that the Honey Badger tires suck. Put your favorite 2.3 wide tire on it and ride.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    Sweet! It wonít take long to arrive. Make sure you are there to sign for it.
    I'm planning to keep an eye on the tracking number when I get the email! I'm in Delaware. Not sure where they ship from. Planning to take it to a LBS for a tune for sure.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Assembly is easy but watch some YouTube videos. The manual is very dated and no helpful. One other thing I did was put some Raceface pedals on. A lot more grip than the stock pedals.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    Assembly is easy but watch some YouTube videos.
    Thanks for that advice. I'll be sure to take my time and watch as many videos as I can. FedEx has it scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellSoup19 View Post
    Thanks for that advice. I'll be sure to take my time and watch as many videos as I can. FedEx has it scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
    You get it???

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    840

    $600-$800 Hardtail Advice....Please

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    Yeah I want one but it's a lot of $$$ and I'm still absorbing the cost of the bike. I did look at the 9 point 8 Fall dropper but I just can't justify paying almost half as much for the post as I did for the whole bike!
    CRC's house brand has a budget dropper post that has good reviews:
    Brand-X -Ascend dropper post (internal route)
    Brand-X Ascend II dropper post (external route)



    Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow4eva View Post
    CRC's house brand has a budget dropper post that has good reviews:
    Brand-X -Ascend dropper post (internal route)
    Brand-X Ascend II dropper post (external route)



    Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk
    Thanks! Iíll take a look at them.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Calf View Post
    Fuji - show some patriotism dude. How desperate must someone be to buy a Fuji?

    "Cujo" sounds a lot like "Culo" which means ass in Spanish.

    Take a closer look at the Diamond back mason trail, it's big tires gonna suck all the energy out of your legs in no time but riding it is still fun
    What's wrong with you?

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    You get it???
    Yup I did. I agree that the instructions were pretty terrible but it wasn't all that complex to put together. Definitely going to drop it off at the LBS for a basic tune ($65) as soon as I either get a hitch platform rack or borrow a truck.

    0-0 Hardtail Advice....Please-20170929_180008.jpg

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Nice!! Iíd ride it for a few weeks first and then go to the lbs and have it tuned. Things need to settle in. Just go over all the major connections after each ride to make sure nothing loosened up.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 619er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    54
    Save dude... and save a little more. Buy cheap, buy twice. It took me three years to save for a bike once- I donít regret it at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A father is only as happy as his saddest child...

  42. #42
    Bikesexual
    Reputation: jcd46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,008
    Quote Originally Posted by 619er View Post
    Save dude... and save a little more. Buy cheap, buy twice. It took me three years to save for a bike once- I donít regret it at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree to a point, however, for me that would have meant waiting 3 years to start riding

    Sometimes it's OK to start cheap, and then figure out what your really need/want for your trails, and your skill level. My thing was, "am I going to like this?".... crazy talk I know!

    Nice ride OP - don't forget to remove those reflectors
    The Orange Fleet:

    '16 SC Heckler
    '14 All City MMD
    '12 Kona Unit Rigid

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 619er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    54
    I feel ya op.... congrats on the new bike!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A father is only as happy as his saddest child...

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by jcd46 View Post
    Nice ride OP - don't forget to remove those reflectors
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingD View Post
    I should update the pic. Reflectors are gone lol
    OP did remove them.. If you're talking about my photo I also removed them. Just couldn't resist snapping a photo as soon as possible.

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FlyingD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by jcd46 View Post
    I agree to a point, however, for me that would have meant waiting 3 years to start riding

    Sometimes it's OK to start cheap, and then figure out what your really need/want for your trails, and your skill level. My thing was, "am I going to like this?".... crazy talk I know!

    Nice ride OP - don't forget to remove those reflectors

    Nowadays you get a lot of bike for under $800. It was my first bike in 20 years. I wasnít going to spend $3k on something that I may or may not like.

    After logging a couple hundred miles on the DB it is perfectly fine for my type of riding. Sure I would love a Yeti or a SC but at his point I still canít justify the cost.

  46. #46
    Bikesexual
    Reputation: jcd46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,008
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellSoup19 View Post
    OP did remove them.. If you're talking about my photo I also removed them. Just couldn't resist snapping a photo as soon as possible.
    My bad didn't realize there were 2 of you lol
    The Orange Fleet:

    '16 SC Heckler
    '14 All City MMD
    '12 Kona Unit Rigid

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Calf View Post
    Fuji - show some patriotism dude. How desperate must someone be to buy a Fuji?

    "Cujo" sounds a lot like "Culo" which means ass in Spanish.

    Take a closer look at the Diamond back mason trail, it's big tires gonna suck all the energy out of your legs in no time but riding it is still fun
    Patriotism? Go look under your bottom bracket, where it says in all caps "Made In China" or "Made In Taiwan" and then come back waving the flag

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    xxx123, I have arrived at the same conclusion - the 2017 Talon 2 is my current #1, even though I am more interested in the Specialized Rockhopper and Pitch 650b. The Rockhopper is only sold in 29-inch in San Antonio. The Pitch, I am told, is a newbie bike. I am a very experienced rider but off the bike for 12 years (marriage, kids). I rode the Talon 2 and it does fit me quite well. I prefer the 650b to the balloon tires sold these days, and the one think I noticed that I know for sure has to go is that Suntour fork. If you sit on your proposed Talon and ride it very slowly, then strongly twist the handlebars back and forth, you will feel the flex in that fork. That will translate to wide turns and some over correction on fast tracks, so you and I both will want a better shock in six months or less. Other than that budget Suntour fork, the Talon (large for me) fits very well. Specialized mods that same fork on their bike with rebound damping, which is important. The Suntour will likely slap the bottoms of the inside stainless tubes on rebound with no damping, and we will feel it every time. I felt it on the test ride.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    I run four reflectors per wheel, with two reds on the seat post facing rear and reflector tape on the front of the head and handlebars. Helps with visibility in the woods at night, plus I can find my ride a LOT easier when I get off to relieve myself. Unless I am rocking some Depends for an epic day in the saddle.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    Boy, that is cool. Works like Viagra. Sorta.

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,286
    I would just learn to tune your bike yourself. After you do it a few times it should become easy to do. If the brakes arrived pre bled they should be ready to ride until it's time to change the fluid. Ask your lbs to keep an eye out for the parts you are looking for and get them used as they become available.

Similar Threads

  1. Advice on a new hardtail?
    By TheWhiteFang in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 09:42 AM
  2. Advice for my first Hardtail
    By shagarty in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-19-2017, 04:07 PM
  3. Hardtail or not to hardtail - thoughts and advice please
    By Velosprocket in forum Specialized
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:57 PM
  4. Advice on hardtail for the kid
    By eatdrinkride in forum Arizona
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 07:44 PM
  5. Need some advice/help for a hardtail as my first MTB
    By aedubber in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:35 PM

Members who have read this thread: 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.