New tool for finding 26er tires...Ignore the strange name.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2020

New tool for finding 26er tires...Ignore the strange name.

Today PLP uploaded a video showcasing this on youtube. It's really relevant since the hardest part about owning a 26er is tire choice. I myself have a bookmark folder full of tires I like, and I give out that info as much as possible. That does get tiring and my tastes are not the same as everyone elses. This site has a bunch of choices, I wouldn't have even considered, and is a nice starting point for anyone searching for new tires. Particularly good quality, lightweight and tubeless tires since cheap, DH 8 ply stiff as a board, and commuter tires aren't hard to find.

Anyway it seems to be a relatively new project so it might be worth supporting.

https://rubberlover.cc/
    yes its pink.

Source code looks interesting they're using the google api to search the web and essentially scrape information from tire manufacturers websites. This of course means that a tire manufacturer may have a tire model on their website but it may not be available for sale anywhere, so you might have to do some google legwork to find somewhere to actually buy a tire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New tool for finding 26er tires...Ignore the strange name.-rubberjpg.jpg  

¡Rodando Por Ti!

mtbr member
    I agree. That is weird. Seems to have mostly manufacturer sites. I'd like to see more reseller sites, especially for WTB which is having severe supply problems at the moment.
    I race XC with a 2005 Raleigh M80. Yes, I really do.

mtbr member
    great site. Thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by HotelBravo26 View Post
    I agree. That is weird. Seems to have mostly manufacturer sites. I'd like to see more reseller sites, especially for WTB which is having severe supply problems at the moment.
    I did some searching based on the results from the site. Mainly because I was surprised that there was a 26" version or the rocket ron and that its stats looked nice from this site. It seems that bikeinn has a relatively wide variety of these hard to find tires in stock and discounted (that may be because they are on closeout).

https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/wheels-and-tyres-tyres-26-650/4002-4007-0-2873/at#fq=id_familia%3A4002&fq={!tag=ds}id_subfamilia% 3A4007&fq=id_tienda%3A4&fq=atributos%3A-781_2873_1-801_3364_1-&sort=v30+desc,product(tm4,%20dispo)+asc&start= 48
    ¡Rodando Por Ti!