Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 1,101 to 1,186 of 1186
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    Almost sounds like a challenge.
    Go for it!..

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Deflated - buy parts to sell parts to buy more parts.. bikes are my drug of choice

FATTrailer for the kiddo

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rides Bikes View Post
    Ouch my eyes!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Just J View Post
    Ouch my eyes!!
    It will ONLY be a problem if you ride at night... glow in the dark is very subtle.... until it is dark, then it is not. But at least you won't loose your bike. And you may even start party/rave's...
    Deflated - buy parts to sell parts to buy more parts.. bikes are my drug of choice

FATTrailer for the kiddo

mtbr member
    It will ONLY be a problem if you ride at night... glow in the dark is very subtle.... until it is dark, then it is not. But at least you won't loose your bike. And you may even start party/rave's...
    Aaah so it's a top coat to go over your chosen colour?...

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Bingo, yeah I started looking at some whites/clears for that subtle look and this was in there I had to! The internet made me do it!

mtbr member
    Bingo, yeah I started looking at some whites/clears for that subtle look and this was in there I had to! The internet made me do it!
    Did you do it on yours? Show me, show me, show me!!! LOL

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Did you do it on yours? Show me, show me, show me!!! LOL
    I haven't, but there is that Yuba cargo frame in the garage that does need refinished..... hmmm..

FATTrailer for the kiddo

mtbr member
    Man, I'm so on-board with this idea, glow in the dark is damn cool, it's the only thing I can remember fondly from my RIP9, so much fun when night riding to stop in a gully and switch off all lights

Waltworks Ultimate Warrior-glowing-rip_md.jpg
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    Man, I'm so on-board with this idea, glow in the dark is damn cool, it's the only thing I can remember fondly from my RIP9, so much fun when night riding to stop in a gully and switch off all lights

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glowing-RIP_MD.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	1223411
    And now Iím seriously considering a glow in the dark bike. Great!...

mtbr member
    If youíre considering glow in the dark I think you should give serious consideration to a scratch-and-sniff finish!
    --Reamer

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by reamer41 View Post
    If youíre considering glow in the dark I think you should give serious consideration to a scratch-and-sniff finish!
    Ha ha right!

Iíve decided on my colour, I donít ride at night often enough to warrant a glow job and the only scratch and sniff item on this bike is my saddle! 🤢

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Amazing what a little phosphorus does in clear coat...

lol @J
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Hey!

Looks like someoneís ready for a coating tomorrow or Friday!...

WNC Native
    Hey!
    Looking superb!!
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousjunky View Post
    Looking superb!!
    Thanks Nate!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Is there a specific bag you have lined up for the top of top tube holes?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by alixta View Post
    Is there a specific bag you have lined up for the top of top tube holes?
    I took delivery of this one earlier today, looks good but came with really long bolts that Iím not sure will work with the Paragon blind bosses but we will see soon enough...

https://www.apidura.com/shop/backcou...top-tube-pack/

Out spokin'
    Eager to see what color that frame is when it shows up at your place, J. I like that nifty TT pack.
    =sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    That bag looks cool. Wondering if there is way to retrofit those magnetic nubs, without drilling. Maybe a hose clamp type arrangement.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Eager to see what color that frame is when it shows up at your place, J. I like that nifty TT pack.
    =sParty
    Thank you sParty! Iíve had a little change of plan on the colour I think, hopefully everyone will approve once itís finished...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by alixta View Post
    That bag looks cool. Wondering if there is way to retrofit those magnetic nubs, without drilling. Maybe a hose clamp type arrangement.
    I wonít be drilling anything, these bosses are blind for a reason!

If anything Iíll ask Apidura for smaller bolts and if they canít supply Iíll cut theirs down a little.

mtbr member
    No matter how much we rib you or anyone about anything to do with their bike, it's still theirs and once they like it, that's all that matters That being said, despite some early trepidation with V1 and the colour choice, once built up, it all worked well, so expecting V2 will do the same Can't wait to see what you've decided on, bet this is going to be the longest few weeks coming up

Thank you sParty! Iíve had a little change of plan on the colour I think, hopefully everyone will approve once itís finished...

mtbr member
    No matter how much we rib you or anyone about anything to do with their bike, it's still theirs and once they like it, that's all that matters That being said, despite some early trepidation with V1 and the colour choice, once built up, it all worked well, so expecting V2 will do the same Can't wait to see what you've decided on, bet this is going to be the longest few weeks coming up
    Ha ha itís still going to be a little more refined and restrained this time round but if all goes to plan it should be pretty striking and different too!...

Hey, do you like my headset spacers?...

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Ha ha itís still going to be a little more refined and restrained this time round but if all goes to plan it should be pretty striking and different too!...

Are those Ti? If so dope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It Is What It Is" Phil 4:13
    B-Ray Da Beast

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RAY View Post
    Are those Ti? If so dope!

They certainly are!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    They certainly are!
    Damn! I have a Ti Gnarvester that needs these! From where if u donít mind me asking! Looking forward to seeing ur project when itís done!

"It Is What It Is" Phil 4:13
    B-Ray Da Beast

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RAY View Post
    Damn! I have a Ti Gnarvester that needs these! From where if u donít mind me asking! Looking forward to seeing ur project when itís done!

Nice and thanks, can't wait to show you it!

They were really cheap off eBay actually but the quality seems pretty nice!...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153070958093

mtbr member
    They're nice, don't understand why you didn't do the entire bike out of that stuff Next rigid/HT will be Ti, other than that, my Unit will serve me fine.

mtbr member
    They're nice, don't understand why you didn't do the entire bike out of that stuff
    Oh that one's easy! Because Walt doesn't do Ti, silly! :P

That and my one and only Ti bike (Cove Hummer 650BJ) looked fantastic but felt like a noodle, I'd need to ride a few more before committing to Titanium again.

I'm going to let the cat out of the bag, because you might be able to help me with a decision. We can thank our friend mikeetheviking for this one but he threw me some inspiration last night and I made enquiries as a result. I WAS going to change my plans of going with a fairly standard powder finish and go with a Cerakote Ti H170 finish like this instead:

https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/...170Q/titanium/

Not sure if you've come across this finish but it's a highly durable coating, applied in a similar way to powder but in liquid form, and baked on. It's popular on guns etc.

Here's a bike covered in the stuff:

https://theradavist.com/2018/11/2018...dirt-tourer/#1

However, it's expensive. "It requires getting the oven *really* hot to cure the stuff, and hence it has to be done on it's own (can't be baked with other powdercoat jobs as it would vaporize the powdercoat)."

I'm pretty sure that my original choice of colour would be equally as nice (and included in this build) or am I trying to convince myself of this and will I kick myself for not going Cerakote?!...

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Hey!

Man, clear coat over this would be amazing...

I do like the grey color on the Radavist bike, it is very subdued and neat looking. Subtle. I have a similar color (but probaby not as durable) on my 1988 Klein Top Gun and it is nice. No flash, no bling, but makes me happy every time I get it out to ride.
    Last edited by Jason Rides Bikes; 1 Week Ago at 03:40 PM. Reason: opinion on color JJ just posted.

FATTrailer for the kiddo

mtbr member

I'm pretty sure that my original choice of colour would be equally as nice (and included in this build) or am I trying to convince myself of this and will I kick myself for not going Cerakote?!...
    I would say just be happy youíre able to custom build a second badass bike in two years and custom pick your color from what ever limitless choices you can dream up out of the powder coats that are included... but whatever, Iím sure itíll ride great whatever color or finish you choose...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghughes.hesinc View Post
    I would say just be happy youíre able to custom build a second badass bike in two years and custom pick your color from what ever limitless choices you can dream up out of the powder coats that are included... but whatever, Iím sure itíll ride great whatever color or finish you choose...
    No you are right, I am very happy that Iím able to do a second custom build in two years and as powder is the more proven of the two finishes, Iím sticking with plan A and I think it will look and ride great.

mtbr member
    No flash, no bling, but makes me happy every time I get it out to ride.
    And THAT is the main thing isnít it?

mtbr member
    Yeah, that finish is one of the toughest, but didn't know it required that much heat. I like the colour, should look really good with whatever colour parts you might decide to throw on there, that's the beauty of a "raw" colour finish like that - the orange would look SICK

mtbr member
    Yeah, that finish is one of the toughest, but didn't know it required that much heat. I like the colour, should look really good with whatever colour parts you might decide to throw on there, that's the beauty of a "raw" colour finish like that - the orange would look SICK
    Unfortunately that colour isnít available as a powder coat but I think the colour I have chosen should work just as well.

Thingamejigger
    ...and will I kick myself for not going Cerakote?!...
    Desert sand would be a nice tip of the hat to colour scheme 1 on v1??

I saw another bike done with this but cant for the life of me remember where I saw it. Looks cool though!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying_Scotsman View Post
    Desert sand would be a nice tip of the hat to colour scheme 1 on v1??

I saw another bike done with this but cant for the life of me remember where I saw it. Looks cool though!
    Thank you!

Was it a Sklar youíve seen in desert sand by any chance? I have thought about a nod to UW1 but weíll see what colour I decide on when UW1 comes back to me...

This one will be different to what Iíve gone for in the past.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    When looking at a Cerakote dealer local to me...they state temps not exceeding 250F; a lot lower than welding temps.

How long was not stated. As your frame would be placed in an oven, temps would rise and fall at a controlled rate.

Might ask Walt concerning any frame 'warpage'?
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" John Wayne

mtbr member
    I saw Thomson is doing some small batch Cerakote stems, etc. I hope that yours has a bit more color to it. I'm anxious to see the next iteration of the warrior.
    I don't know why,... it's just MUSS easier to pedal than the other ones.

mtbr member
    Just to reiterate I have decided NOT to go with the Cerakote afterall. I love the finish but I think a nice colour powder will be as equally impactful.

mtbr member
    OK so Iím so over small tyres right now, but some of the parts I have for the new build have started arriving, so I thought Iíd share...

The Syncros Fork Fender is my go to front mud guard on my Fox 36ís so I decided to get one for my 34 SC. These things fit perfectly and work well in the wet and dust so Iíll probably leave it on all year round.

Because you can (almost) never have enough titanium, right?...

Aforementioned Apidura top tube bag for keeping my Ď9 in. Or something.

And now for something controversial...

A Wren ďCrazy LightĒ stem. We can blame Mikeetheviking for this when Iím on the deck!

Out spokin'
    OK so Iím so over small tyres right now, but some of the parts I have for the new build have started arriving, so I thought Iíd share...

The Syncros Fork Fender is my go to front mud guard on my Fox 36ís so I decided to get one for my 34 SC. These things fit perfectly and work well in the wet and dust so Iíll probably leave it on all year round.

Because you can (almost) never have enough titanium, right?...

Aforementioned Apidura top tube bag for keeping my Ď9 in. Or something.

And now for something controversial...

A Wren ďCrazy LightĒ stem. We can blame Mikeetheviking for this when Iím on the deck!
    Nice! Now, quick! Ship that stem off for color matching.
    =sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    J's not jonesin or anything, no, no, not at all!!

Can't wait to see Peyton's namesake come to life, Mr...

What sParty said!!!
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Nice! Now, quick! Ship that stem off for color matching.
    =sParty
    No need to, it came in the right finish already!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post
    J's not jonesin or anything, no, no, not at all!!

Can't wait to see Peyton's namesake come to life, Mr...

What sParty said!!!
    Ha ha I am Jonesin' a little, I will admit!

mtbr member
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by SADDLE TRAMP View Post
    When looking at a Cerakote dealer local to me...they state temps not exceeding 250F; a lot lower than welding temps.

How long was not stated. As your frame would be placed in an oven, temps would rise and fall at a controlled rate.

Might ask Walt concerning any frame 'warpage'?
    A bicycle frame is not going to warp at 250 degrees. Have you ever baked in an oven or used a pan on a stove? My cast iron skillet gets 500+ degrees nearly every time I use it. An aluminum pan almost certainly does; they heat faster. I've even run a cast iron skillet through the self cleaning cycle on my oven--I'm pretty sure it got over 900 degrees when I did. In short, a high strength chromoly bike frame could be heated to 250 degrees and quenched indefinitely without any noticeable damage to the material.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    No need to, it came in the right finish already!!
    (Insert color) is the new black, J... Just sayin'
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    (Insert color) is the new black, J... Just sayin'
    Lol the only orange on this one is going to be on the fork and hereís the proof...

Out spokin'
    Lol the only orange on this one is going to be on the fork and hereís the proof...

J, you could charge $100 admission to your garage sale and many of us happily pay.
    =sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org

mtbr member
    J, you could charge $100 admission to your garage sale and many of us happily pay.
    =sParty
    Ha ha I wish! I sold 2 more of UW1ís wheels and some other parts to help fund this build and have a few parts left over!

Payton retains her Raceface Arc 35 wheels and Next SL cranks, the Hope brakesand other orange finery for when she comes back to me though!

mtbr member
    We all like bike parts donít we?!...

Soooo hereís some more because it fills the empty void in my life thatís left whilst I wait for my new frame to arrive!...

My favourite pedals of all time and they saviours of my feet (like really!). The Pedaling (wish they copy wrote that before incorporating!) Innovations Catalyst Pedals, this time in there latest version with 18 pins and their new titanium axle with no weight limit.

Sensual Lite grips for something a little different from my usual ESI grips. Weíll see how I get on with them although first impressions are good.

Running a Fabric Scoop Race Ti saddle because itís my go to.

Some nice titanium bolts to dot around appropriately.

There are a few parts coming directly off Payton, my XX1 Eagle groupset for one which should fit in nicely with the intended colour scheme and Iíve actually gone back to my favourite braking setup which are Sram Guide RSCís originally seen right back at the beginning of the UW build. Iím glad I kept them, I actually prefer the feel of them to my Hopes and although Iíve had these brakes for about 4 years this time round Iíll be running a larger disc on the back, new pads and discs as seen above.

Next up is my Thomson Titanium bar which is the most comfortable bar setup Iíve ever ran, thereís no way these werenít being part of this build.

Also my Thomson seat collar which has been with me for many years, Iíve never found a better collar with such a low clamping torque that holds fast.

There are also some black alloy valve caps reserved for a little understated bling.

Lastly for today, these are the 29x3.0Ē tyres Iíll be running on UW2, DHF 3C up front and DHRII in the rear.

Hopefully Iíll have some wheels and a couple of other bits to show you in the next few days...

mtbr member
    Just J, I'm very curious to see the rest of your workshop and how that flooring fits in. Basically wondering why there's fluid stains everywhere. I got the same problem, but your pics dashed my hopes that more open space would help address it. xD

mtbr member

Waltworks Ultimate Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ninjichor View Post
    Just J, I'm very curious to see the rest of your workshop and how that flooring fits in. Basically wondering why there's fluid stains everywhere. I got the same problem, but your pics dashed my hopes that more open space would help address it. xD
    Ha ha I had a feeling someone would mention my stains!!

That is a multi purpose garage serving as storage, a workshop and a gym!

Those stains were mainly because of a recent tyre swap and seepage issues!

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    J's bikes and car are not housebroken...
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    J's bikes and car are not housebroken...
    maybe itís J that isnít?!!

passed out in your garden
    and seepage issues!
    not housebroken...
    seepage issues?????
    always mad and usually drunk......

passed out in your garden
    actually this build may give me some seepage issues
    always mad and usually drunk......

mtbr member
    Ha ha anyway you can all leave my flooring alone, it gets a hammering!

Hereís a new part for my new bike, enjoy!

Out spokin'
    Got frame ETA?
    =sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org

mtbr member
    Got frame ETA?
    =sParty
    Walt seems to think a couple of weeks.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    *Sets litterbox with fresh Johnny Cat in garage*
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    *Sets litterbox with fresh Johnny Cat in garage*
    That actually sounds like an interesting solution. Can cover spills in kitty litter... likely beats my soapy water spray and towel wipe-dry method.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    That actually sounds like an interesting solution. Can cover spills in kitty litter... likely beats my soapy water spray and towel wipe-dry method.
    50:50 mix of All laundry detergent and water is what we use on the auto shop floor. Works very well for a speedy cleanup.
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member

I doubt that my German Shepherds would approve though! Ha ha!

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    I doubt that my German Shepherds would approve though! Ha ha!
    J, my fat ass cat has a German Shepherd!
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    We have a wheel!

And Iíve just cleaned my car so do excuse the suds!

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    We have a wheel!

And Iíve just cleaned my car so do excuse the suds!
    Lend you the car and you were courteous enough to give it a tidy up before you return it, whadda gentleman!

That wheel looks nice. So, how many wheel experiments are coming with the new rig?
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Why do your rims look like they still have a braking track? xD

My rims are like that too, but I've been questioning right-angle flanges ever since I've seen rims with flared flanges (e.g. Newmen rim). Makes sense if you're the type that always has rim flanges dent inwards, also considering that impacts to rims aren't always perpendicular.

Name:  CPS2mrP.png
Views: 201
Size:  6.3 KB

mtbr member

Lend you the car and you were courteous enough to give it a tidy up before you return it, whadda gentleman!

That wheel looks nice. So, how many wheel experiments are coming with the new rig?
    Ha ha, you can come try and get it out of my garage but you best bring your fat ass cat!!

No wheel experiments on this one, thatís what Payton was for and even she has only one wheelset now. I may swap between 3.0Ē and 2.6Ē tyres every now and again though, but I canít see it happening often.

mtbr member
    Why do your rims look like they still have a braking track? xD

My rims are like that too, but I've been questioning right-angle flanges ever since I've seen rims with flared flanges (e.g. Newmen rim). Makes sense if you're the type that always has rim flanges dent inwards, also considering that impacts to rims aren't always perpendicular.

Name:  CPS2mrP.png
Views: 201
Size:  6.3 KB
    Probably just the light, these are Duroc 40ís.

mtbr member

Moar Ultimate Wheels

Itís just a shame that in my excitement I mounted the tyres the wrong way round. First I put the DHF on the rear wheel yesterday. Iím surprised some of you didnít spot this! Then when I swapped it over I put the DHR on reversed!! Itís ok because I have to re-tape the front wheel anyway so I may as well start all over again!! 🤣🤦

mtbr member
    Iím surprised some of you didnít spot this!
    We don't judge.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikb View Post
    We don't judge.
    Oh no of course not!

Thingamejigger
    Hereís a new part for my new bike, enjoy!
    If you are used to an Absolute Black one, it will be interesting to see what your thoughts are, I got one ofr my fatbike and it's noticably rounder when pedaling.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying_Scotsman View Post
    If you are used to an Absolute Black one, it will be interesting to see what your thoughts are, I got one ofr my fatbike and it's noticably rounder when pedaling.
    I found that when I tried One Up and Raceface. I much preferred the Absolute Black. The sole basis of getting a Wolftooth was that Iíve seen how good they look with the eewings so hopefully Iíll gel with it. If not I think Iíve got a 0mm offset AB one in my spares.

mtbr member
    Saturday morning project consisted of swapping tyres around and stripping the front hub which is now running nice and smoothly.

I re-taped the front rim with gorilla 🦍 tape but canít get the valve to seat nicely and hold air.

Even stuck the front wheel in my Switchblade to see if I could get the sealant spun up and in all the crevices but no bueno. Awww well, it gives me something to do I guess?!

mtbr member
    Gorilla tape is for carbon if you can't get the other, proper tape to stick, other than that, always use proper tubeless ready tape. Gorilla tape is just plain nasty and when you need to replace it, it's a nasty mess to clean off all the residue. Do yourself a favour, get some Stans, WTB or such tape and I bet you won't have any issues, always use tape wide enough to go down into the channel properly and all the way to the edge of the rim for the tyre to sit on (i.e. 40mm tape in your case), this way the tyre seals over the tape, no way sealant gets under and it doesn't get messed/pushed/pulled up when removing a tyre.

Saturday morning project consisted of swapping tyres around and stripping the front hub which is now running nice and smoothly.
    I re-taped the front rim with gorilla 🦍 tape but canít get the valve to seat nicely and hold air. Even stuck the front wheel in my Switchblade to see if I could get the sealant spun up and in all the crevices but no bueno. Awww well, it gives me something to do I guess?!

WNC Native
    Gorilla tape is for carbon if you can't get the other, proper tape to stick, other than that, always use proper tubeless ready tape. Gorilla tape is just plain nasty .
    I agree with LyNx here, I'll never use Gorilla tape again unless I absolutely have to.
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

mtbr member
    Iíve always had decent results with Gorilla tape on alloy and carbon BUT I am going to re-tape using Stans as I think thatís the problem in terms of why I canít get the valve to seat properly. Iíve got various widths of Stans in my kit so I wish I just used that to start with.

mtbr member
    No matter the tape, always make the hole with a hot poker/pick, makes a nice, neat, edges sealed hole

Iíve always had decent results with Gorilla tape on alloy and carbon BUT I am going to re-tape using Stans as I think thatís the problem in terms of why I canít get the valve to seat properly. Iíve got various widths of Stans in my kit so I wish I just used that to start with.

mtbr member

No matter the tape, always make the hole with a hot poker/pick, makes a nice, neat, edges sealed hole
    Hey old timer, this ainít my first rodeo you know!!

I do, of course jest. Thatís actually a pretty good tip, I usually use a bradawl and hadnít actually thought of heating it up before...

mtbr member
    NOooooooo!
    Not gorilla tape!!!

If youíre planning on re-taping Iíd peal that stuff off quick (maybe) it adheres enough to leave a nasty mess when you finally pull it off.

Regardless of tape Iíve always just pokes a small hole and pushed the valve through to make its own hole. Never had an issue.
    --Reamer

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by reamer41 View Post
    NOooooooo!
    Not gorilla tape!!!

If youíre planning on re-taping Iíd peal that stuff off quick (maybe) it adheres enough to leave a nasty mess when you finally pull it off.

Regardless of tape Iíve always just pokes a small hole and pushed the valve through to make its own hole. Never had an issue.
    Iíve never really had issues with valves either but this was the exception.

Anyway this one goes out to my man LyNx...

So I stripped that horrid Gorilla stuff off my wheel and utilised the warmth of the house, my wifeís hair dryer and my wife who helped warm the rim and tape up whilst I stretched it round the rim. Re-reading that, it sounds kind of seedy now but you get the gist. Apart from burning me she did an awesome job!

As you can see, Negan wanted nothing to do with this or the gorilla tape!

I then waited for my wife to leave the kitchen and heated my bradawl up, I wanted to give this the best chance of working and I also felt bad for berating LyNx earlier!...

And there we have it, a perfectly centred, round and sealed hole...

It was then to the ManCave to carry out the rest of the job. You know how this goes, lots of mess, swearing and sweat later and weíve got ourselves a seal. Weíll see how it holds up over the next couple of weeks before the main build...

Thanks for your advice guys. It just goes to show you that despite how many rodeos youíve attended, thereís always a bull whoís going to give you his moneyís worth! 🤠

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    J's kinky wheels?? @.o

Nicely done on the tape job, J!

The home stretch on this is the most difficult to endure.
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    J's kinky wheels?? @.o

Nicely done on the tape job, J!

The home stretch on this is the most difficult to endure.
    Thanks BansheeRune! Nothing kinkier than one of my builds!

Yup Iím just glad Iím keeping myself occupied by tinkering with things like this. Tomorrow though, Iím going for a ride instead!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112