Hi!!!

New question here. Are you Yeti'ing this Thanksgiving Weekend?

I'm hopefully gonna ride Wednesday night, Thursday afternoon, and Sunday afternoon. Probably alternate between the Yeti and the SS...depending on the conditions. Nothing exotic like Moab or Fruita...GOD I WISH! Just gonna keep it local...the Wednesday night ride is just gonna be on some dirt roads while Thursday and Sunday I'm riding out in the desert at Wilson Creek. Gotta work ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday at REI. Fun .
    Idaho Biking Yahoo! Group
    Support these shops: www.CustomMtnCycles.com & Reed's Cycle

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    No Thanksgiving around here, but I promise to go for a ride with the Yeti if the weather lets me

If it turns ugly, I will take the SS out

roar
    Flip and I will be doing our traditional Thanksgiving trip to Moab. We will get there Tues and spend 5 days playing on the rocks. The forcast looks amazing. Nothing like a nice long ride and chinese takeout for Thanksgiving dinner... hehe. Hopefully we will make it over to Fruita for the last couple of days of our vacation. YAY!!!
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

I like Monkeys
    I hope so! I'm driving 13 hours each way to visit family on Thanksgiving then rushing back to be home before the bike shop closes on Saturday to pick up my new 575 that is supposed to arrive late in the week. They told me it would ship last Thursday or Friday and be here in time. Even if my @ss is dragging after the drive I'm taking the new 575 for a maiden voyage.
    What do I want to be when I grow up.....Dead!

Hi!!!

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbarbie
    Flip and I will be doing our traditional Thanksgiving trip to Moab. We will get there Tues and spend 5 days playing on the rocks. The forcast looks amazing. Nothing like a nice long ride and chinese takeout for Thanksgiving dinner... hehe. Hopefully we will make it over to Fruita for the last couple of days of our vacation. YAY!!!
    NIIIIICE!!! Take alot of pix please!

For either one Thanksgiving or Xmas...I had a TV dinner for dinner!!!!

Was that a Bobcat?
    I plan to on Frinday and Saturday morning.... will be over at the in-laws but I plan to bring the bike.

Who is John Galt?
    Will have to see how the leg is doing. I get the stitches out on Tuesday. I was able to do some exercise this weekend, pumped some weights and got my 50 situps in using just the right leg. I am expecting my new Jet lights on Wednesday, so hopefully nothing gets in the way of a ride from now on! Here we go again with the stitches (hope not!)
    What, me hurry?

trail "cleaner"

hosting a big ride on Friday

Got to work off all of the calories from Turkey Day... So, I'm hosting a big ride. National trail from tip to tip and back. 36 miles of Technical rocky terrain. Will certainly burn a couple 1000 of calories or so by the time we're done.
    No dabs allowed!