roar

to Yetis in the forrest...

Hey.

So since I hardly ever post in here, I guess it's about time I started. Flipinidaho and I headed up into the trees for an epicish ride. Part of our ride included some small, doable (like as in I can do them) logs and stuff. Its very fun and a great place to ride when we need a change of scenery from the lower foothills. So anyways, heres some pictures of us messing around on our Yetis.

sj
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rocknrollbarbie; 08-19-2006 at 09:49 PM.
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

roar

Dumb-o on the computer-o

So um, I seriously am having a hard time getting those dumb pics in order. But I am sure you can figure it out. Just uh, scroll from the bottom up. hehe. Heres pics of me doing the same log.

mtbr member
    Nice pics. Which yeti's are those?

Ant

mtbr member

they're not....

we're both riding steel HT converted to SS. However, at this point in our ride, we were about 3 hours into a 5 hour ride and we were WISHING we were on the 575's... hehehe... Does that count?

roar

Real Yetis this time

Sorry about the false Yeti Sighting. I was so deliriously tired last night that I prolly shoulda waited until this morning to post pictures. Even my writing/grammar was hienous! So heres some real Yeti riding from today's ride.

roar

Real Yetis this time

Sorry about the false Yeti Sighting. I was so deliriously tired last night that I prolly shoulda waited until this morning to post pictures. Even my writing/grammar was hienous! So heres some real Yeti riding from today's ride.

Who is John Galt?
    Nice photos but where are the ones of you guys messing around on the Yetis?

Didn't you fall off?

What, me hurry?

Adobo Lover
    Sweet. I enjoy both yours and flips photos regardless of what bike you guys ride. Keep them coming.
    National Athletic Trainers' Association, www.nata.org

mtbr member
    Very cool pics, nonetheless. 5 hour ride on ss's? That must keep the 575 love strong.

Ant

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio
    Very cool pics, nonetheless. 5 hour ride on ss's? That must keep the 575 love strong.

Ant
    we rode our SS up this hill called Bogus Basin Road (the local ski resort which is about a 3,000 feet over 12 miles or so). There is a hill climb on the same climb in a few weeks and we are seriously considering messing with the roadies by doing the climb on the SS with 2.35 Stick-E tires and 5" forks (and enjoying the singletrack descent back into town) wearing hawaiian shirts, baggies and dirt lids...

5 hours on a ht ss beat us up a little on Saturday so today, we only did 3 1/2 on the 575 for the cush... oh yeah, and the gears helped also...hehe...