mtbr member

Yeticycles.com updated: Removed ASR-5 and ARC

Even though it's been known for a while, Yeti recently (within the last few days, as far as I can tell) updated their website with some model discontinuations.

ASR-5 Alloy is no longer listed.
    ARC is no longer listed

Surprisingly, the ARS Carbon (4" travel race bike) is still listed. I thought that was being discontinued as well. I haven't seen any new ASR-Cs online but I assume they are coming.

I didn't look at the SB's but it appears that they changed the geometry on the ARS-C. Wasn't the HTA 71 deg on the 2012s? It's now showing 68 deg just like the ASR-5C and old ASR-5 Alloy.

I was also surprised to see the 575 still listed. I thought that that was being replaced by the SB66.

Still waiting for an ARC 650b...
    Last edited by KevinGT; 02-11-2013 at 08:07 AM.
    I live with fear and danger every day. And on the weekends she lets me go mountain biking.

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGT View Post
    I was also surprised to see the 575 still listed. I thought that that was being replaced by the SB66.

Curious. What made you think that?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    Curious. What made you think that?
    Not sure what made me think that. Maybe I read it somewhere or didn't see it in the 2013 brochure that was posted late last year.

Same wheel size. Nearly the same travel. Same target rider, as far as I know.
    I live with fear and danger every day. And on the weekends she lets me go mountain biking.

mtbr member

Yeticycles.com updated: Removed ASR-5 and ARC

Similar bike but very different price point.