Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yeti - Wtb....

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7

    Yeti - Wtb....

    Anybody could help me to find online a Yeti saddle?:
    - WTB Rocket V stealth ti.

    Thanks in advance,

  2. #2
    In my mind, I can do it!
    Reputation: iviguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Peper1
    Anybody could help me to find online a Yeti saddle?:
    - WTB Rocket V stealth ti.

    Thanks in advance,
    I've seen them on ebay. Other than that I don't think they are sold ala' carte.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipnidaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Peper1
    Anybody could help me to find online a Yeti saddle?:
    - WTB Rocket V stealth ti.

    Thanks in advance,
    your local Yeti dealer or any of the online Yeti dealers (like fullcycles.com) should be able to get you the Yeti embroidered saddle...

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7
    Thanks for your answer. In may local dealer saddle is out of stock. And in fullcycles there is not this item..

    thanks again

    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho
    your local Yeti dealer or any of the online Yeti dealers (like fullcycles.com) should be able to get you the Yeti embroidered saddle...

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34

    Smile Found!

    I've got one, brand new in the box, if you are still interested PM me.

    JayDawg

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7
    Could be??. Can you please send me some pictures and price?.
    It is 2007 model??. TI rails??..

    Thanks,,


    Quote Originally Posted by JayDawg
    I've got one, brand new in the box, if you are still interested PM me.

    JayDawg

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34
    Here it is. Ti rails and all. Check your PM for the price
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5
    I'm interested if you still have it....

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34

    Smile

    Check your PM...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •