Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Yeti Videos rock

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  j-dawg 
#1 ·
This may have been covered already but the videos on the Yeti site absolutely rock. I'm not a DH or 4x guy but I love to watch. The greatest part is that my 3-yr old daughter is hooked on them too. I've been looking for a way to brainwash her into liking MTB, and I may have found it. Every time somone catches air on the videos she goes 'Boing!' or shouts 'Wheeeeee'.

Ok, continue (and enjoy) your day :)

j

#3 ·
j-dawg said:
This may have been covered already but the videos on the Yeti site absolutely rock. I'm not a DH or 4x guy but I love to watch. The greatest part is that my 3-yr old daughter is hooked on them too. I've been looking for a way to brainwash her into liking MTB, and I may have found it. Every time somone catches air on the videos she goes 'Boing!' or shouts 'Wheeeeee'.

Ok, continue (and enjoy) your day :)

j
I'm pretty sure those were done by Clay Porter, who also did Synopsis and more recently Hypnosis, two great MTB racing vids. Lots of coverage of Graves. Good stuff. Watching those DH and 4X guys corner is awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.