mtbr member

Good job! Yeti Videos rock

This may have been covered already but the videos on the Yeti site absolutely rock. I'm not a DH or 4x guy but I love to watch. The greatest part is that my 3-yr old daughter is hooked on them too. I've been looking for a way to brainwash her into liking MTB, and I may have found it. Every time somone catches air on the videos she goes 'Boing!' or shouts 'Wheeeeee'.

Ok, continue (and enjoy) your day

j

Ami Schwein
    Agreed! The videos are an awesome touch. Really digging the new site.
    Wait until Spring Bandini

on a routine expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dawg
    This may have been covered already but the videos on the Yeti site absolutely rock. I'm not a DH or 4x guy but I love to watch. The greatest part is that my 3-yr old daughter is hooked on them too. I've been looking for a way to brainwash her into liking MTB, and I may have found it. Every time somone catches air on the videos she goes 'Boing!' or shouts 'Wheeeeee'.

Ok, continue (and enjoy) your day

j
    I'm pretty sure those were done by Clay Porter, who also did Synopsis and more recently Hypnosis, two great MTB racing vids. Lots of coverage of Graves. Good stuff. Watching those DH and 4X guys corner is awesome.

Dirty Mac
    Where are those videos? I couldn't find them.

mtbr member

Under 'Features'

From the home page, click on something under the 'Features' section. If it has a video associated with it, it will begin playing. There may be some plug-in/firewall stuff to resolve but it's worth it.

Good luck!

j