mtbr member

Yeti Tribe Gathering 2012

For you guys that want to go here is the Info.. Thank god it wont be on the Colorado Free ride weekend( Aka The Old CrankWorx Weekend) up at Winter Park !!!

e-Business
    My new Quote is "don't let friends ride old bikes on DH Trails "

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    im planning on attending!

Techno-Beaver
    Going and paid already! I ordered a shirt when I paid for my pass. Got the shirt today but nothing hard came my way for the gathering. Went to the Winter Park Tribe Gathering and remember getting a laminated "back-stage" looking pass. Went to the Durango Gathering and can't remember if we received anything prior... Not worried, just wondering. Bring on the muffler.
    Epic Ride. Epic Lunch.

mtbr member
    I went last year in Breckenridge and it was an awesome experience. I think I got an email confirmation after I signed up, but the final details packet didn't arrive until about a week before the trip - and that was via email in a pdf file. I think they do it this way because they try and keep the site details pretty hush-hush. Just plan to arrive mid afternoon on Fri and the Fri ride routes are all pretty much on your own. Last year they gave me a map and I met a few other guys around the site and we went out for a leisurely 20 miler, then Sat is the bigger group ride with several distance options, Sat night gets pretty rowdy and then Sun morning most people packed up and left and a few of us went out for one last ride. Will definitely be going back this year to Vail.

mtbr member
    I didn't get anything till maybe a week before the event, I am going with my G/f again, not sure what bike I will be on yet though.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    becadog73 can you show us a Tee pix for this year tribe