Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Yeti SB75 Geometry change

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  giantdefy 
#1 ·
Test rode a Small and a Medium Yeti SB75. I know the website mentions that the Small SB75 seat tube is 18" and the Medium is 19.5". Out of curiosity, I measured both frames and they were both 18" in length. I had to measure 3 times just to make sure and also measured the top tube length where the Medium was about an inch longer.
Im wondering if Yeti fixed this overly long sea tube, coz you would have to slam your dropper post all the way to the bottom and wonder if you still have enough to fully extend the seat post.

Does anyone here have a medium that they can measure the sea tube?

#4 ·
Got my answer straight from Yeti. Slight modification to the medium seat tube length making it shorter. Those shorter riders wanting to go with a medium for the longer reach can do so now without worrying about the dropper post not extending fully.

Yeti is an awesome company that listens to its customers and quick to make changes. I'll be joining the tribe soon!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.