mtbr member
    May 2006

Yeti riders in the Reno area???

I was just curious if there were any other Yeti riders in the area that wanted to ride some time...

not in Vienna
    Sure.... PM me. I have a Kokopelli (in pieces currently, awaiting the shock back from PUSH and new wheels on order), my wife has a FRO, and I'm shopping for a deal on a 575.

Spin-stabilized

Not exactly from Reno...

...but planning on riding the TRT and Truckee/North Lake Tahoe trails this summer. By the way El Chupacabra, what fork are you running on your Koko? I'm thinking of upgrading my stock Black comp to a Reba or Revelation. I'm getting a lot of front end flex and it's not my wheels. (QR axle maybe, dunno?)

not in Vienna
    I swapped out the SID that came on the Kokopelli, replaced it with a 100mm Manitout Minute 2. Much better in every possible way... stiffer, travel, plush, adjustability, etc., etc. I really didn't like anything about the SID.

I had a Manitou Black on a different bike -- I thought it was pretty flexy too; not near as bad as the SID, but the Minute is considerably stiffer. Haven't tried the Revelation but have heard lots of good feedback on it.

Toilet scrubber

Alpine County yeti

I live in Woodfords, CA and ride a 575. Im usually riding S. Lake and Hope Valley. I get to Reno pretty often. I would like to get in on some TRT rides as I haven't done Rose to Kingsbury. Shoot me a message if you want to ride down this way or if something is in the works up north.