Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeti Gear?

mtbr member

Yeti Gear?

Just wondering where's a good place to get some sweet riding Yeti shirts, tshirts, and sweatshirts. I went to Yeti's website but everything is pretty much sold out in Large. Is there any other places online I haven't been able to find any.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Yeti's website is the best place. Keep an eye out for new stuff after the holidays.
    Lynn Woods
    JRA cycles

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarsandtears View Post
    Yeti's website is the best place. Keep an eye out for new stuff after the holidays.
    Nice timing They run that shop like a bunch of bikers, thank god they take their bikes serious.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    not sure where you are but you can try yetifan.com is good for uk and europe

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew8404 View Post
    Just wondering where's a good place to get some sweet riding Yeti shirts, tshirts, and sweatshirts. I went to Yeti's website but everything is pretty much sold out in Large. Is there any other places online I haven't been able to find any.
    Andrew It's Kind of hit and miss on Yeticycles.com , It took me over a month to get the racing
    Sweatshirt in my size but i for one love it and it was so well worth $110 bucks, The only thing is it sux on a day like today in Colorado because it not warm for 20 deg
    My new Quote is "don't let friends ride old bikes on DH Trails "

Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Hey guys-

Thanks for the interest.

We were actually overstocked on soft goods early in November, and we were worried that we'd be sitting on all this stuff for a year. Then the web store and our international distributors went nuts and we sold through most of it. We do have more on the way though - performance hoodies will be arriving in a week, and loads of shirts, jerseys and shorts are following closely behind.

Hope this info helps.

JP
    Yeti Cycles// Ride Driven

Please Email rather than PM: johnp AT yeticycles DOT com

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
    Hey guys-

Thanks for the interest.

We were actually overstocked on soft goods early in November, and we were worried that we'd be sitting on all this stuff for a year. Then the web store and our international distributors went nuts and we sold through most of it. We do have more on the way though - performance hoodies will be arriving in a week, and loads of shirts, jerseys and shorts are following closely behind.

Hope this info helps.

JP
    Lynn Woods
    JRA cycles

mtbr member
    Hey guys-

Thanks for the interest.

Hope this info helps.

JP
    Thanks for the quick reply! I emailed Yeti a week ago and still haven't heard back! Glad you guys are on top of these forums! Can't wait to show some Yeti pride!

Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Andrew-

If you forward me the email you sent over (my email address is in my signature down below), I'll get it to the correct person and do my best to make sure that sort of thing doesn't happen again.

JP

Who is John Galt?
    The way I ride, Yeti asked me to stop wearing their jersey!
    ;-)
    Seriously though, I own a jersey and shorts and they are top quality...kinda like the bikes.
    What, me hurry?

www.yetifan.com
    Cool to hear there is some sweet new stuff coming.

The folks over here in Euroland go tits for this stuff.

Thanks also to kpr3186 for the mention, good to hear people on here checking out the site.

Andrew

www.yetifan.com
    oops, posted twice.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Hey guys-

Thanks for the interest.

Hope this info helps.

JP
    Rock on. Now I know what to do with all that Christmas money!

Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    FYI, a huge shipment of performance hoodies landed earlier this week, and they're now up on the webstore. Order at will!

JP

Y no grease?ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
    Ahh nice, gonna snatch this one up in a bear trap, glock glock, know wut I'm sayin?
    Climbing ain't easy
    when you're fat and greasy
    - 2 Bigsteve

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Any chance of some more of the Jett shorts you guys had?

mtbr member
    Finally, they have jerseys and shirts in stock!! Can't believe I just spent 68 dollars and two Yeti tshirt jerseys. They better make me faster!

mtbr member
    Santa brought me a stencil t-shirt, Santa rocks

Unfortunately Santa also said it would be a few months until his elves make more big boy Colorado hoodies

mtbr member
    JP- I know you all kept your filthy mits on the first batch of Yeti can Koozies, so can we expect the second batch to actually hit the store?
    My beer is getting warm...
    I'd hit it, but I bruise like a peach.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    My santa got me a performance hoody and hat to match!

mtbr member
    Clearly Santa likes to shop at Yeti... I got a tee and the world cup jersey.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bpnic View Post
    JP- I know you all kept your filthy mits on the first batch of Yeti can Koozies, so can we expect the second batch to actually hit the store?
    My beer is getting warm...
    I second this. I checked the store almost every day when word first got out about these. I'd love to have a few to keep my beer cool

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Santa got me an ASR5c XX... not sure what I did, but I owe santa big time. No Shirt though, what gives?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Santa brought me a performance hoodie and the throwback blue hoodie. I think the Big Top fell of his sleigh. I am hoping to pick one up in a few months to compliment my 575.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty-roo View Post
    I checked the store almost every day when word first got out about these.

me too!

C'mon Yeti, warm beer is alcohol abuse.
    I'd hit it, but I bruise like a peach.

mtbr member
    I would love to get the performance hoodie but a tad expensive for my taste. Did you guys order a size smaller then normal?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I would love to get the performance hoodie but a tad expensive for my taste. Did you guys order a size smaller then normal?
    I am 6' , 180lbs and the Large fits me perfectly.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    i bought a size larger

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeti575inCA View Post
    i bought a size larger
    I Love My performance hoodie But the weather here( CO ) is kind of cold right now to wear it !!!
    Last edited by YETI_Chris; 01-11-2012 at 07:35 PM.
    My new Quote is "don't let friends ride old bikes on DH Trails "

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Hey JP,

What about doing the ride jersey in XXL again? It seemed to sell out quick but now the largest size is an XL?

mtbr member
    So I just got the yeti "jerseys" in the mail today but they pretty much feel like a cotton t-shirt. Must say I'm a little disappointed and thought they would be more performance based. Anybody have experience on these shirts and how well do they hold up with sweating and durability? Looks like one wash could ruin the shirt.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    So I just got the yeti "jerseys" in the mail today but they pretty much feel like a cotton t-shirt. Must say I'm a little disappointed and thought they would be more performance based. Anybody have experience on these shirts and how well do they hold up with sweating and durability? Looks like one wash could ruin the shirt.
    Mine shrank with one wash in cold....I'm not real thrilled with the purchase either. Basically I bought a very expensive cheap T-shirt.

Int'l Sales Mgr. - Yeti
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatass View Post
    Hey JP,

What about doing the ride jersey in XXL again? It seemed to sell out quick but now the largest size is an XL?
    Probably never, unfortunately. The reason we sold out last time is because we only bought a few, and one of our Euro distributors bought most of them.

In the past, whenever we've gotten XXL's, they've sat on our shelves for a very long time. Consequently, we've had to re-focus our inventory on product we can move more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by PBro View Post
    Mine shrank with one wash in cold....I'm not real thrilled with the purchase either. Basically I bought a very expensive cheap T-shirt.
    Sorry to hear of your disappointment, guys. The performance jerseys are by far the most popular shirts here at Yeti HQ, because the fabric is as soft as a light cotton shirt yet still wicks sweat and doesn't get heavy and clammy during a ride. We get more positive feedback on the performance T's through customers than anything else we sell, so hopefully you both have similar experiences over time.

FYI,

JP

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Arggg! Really wanted to get more of those . . . Andrew, you have to give them a try for a few rides. They are awesome! Most comfortable and lightweight shirt/jersey ever, especially if you have to go somewhere before or after the ride. And they have been just fine performance-wise. And mine have held up (even the logo) for a couple of years now no problem. I don't put mine in the dryer, but I have had no problem with shrinkage.

mtbr member
    So I just tried out the shirt and it actually worked pretty well. I was impressed with comfort and fit. The sleeves are a tad short but helps get rid of my farmers tan so it's a bonus! The shirt did a great job of drying quickly too. I also just put it through the first wash and held up just fine. So should I not put these in the dyer like my padded shorts? Or should they be fine?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I put em in for about 10 minutes and they are almost dry at that point . . . air dry the rest of the way. So your sleeves are a tad short- what is your height/weight and what size?

Are there any tall guys wearing the XLs? I'm 6'6" and I'm wondering if I can get away with it. A couple of my old XXLs are a bit tight but the newer ones are way loose . . . .

mtbr member
    I own three Yeti performance tees. They're kinda true to size; my XL's fit like most other larges or XLs. Their fit (and wash/dry characteristics) remind me of organic cotton....meaning they stretch easy if you want.
    As soon as they come out of the wash, you can manipulate them in any direction you want. The downside of shirts like this, organic cotton too, is the neck seems to stretch out quickly. I f'ing hate that....otherwise the Tees are pretty nice. I always machine dry them.

Oh, the Yeti team color tees do not match the Yeti Turquoise....just an FYI.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yeti Gear?-bike-5-1-.jpg  

Last edited by bpnic; 01-13-2012 at 05:27 AM.

mtbr member
    I've got a couple of Yeti T-shirts in a large that fit well (except the grey ride jersey with "yeti cycles" printed on the front. Sizing on that is waaay off compared to regular ride jerseys. The smalls left on the website would be a tight fit on an infant!!). I'm wondering if the performance hoody in a large is the right fit if the regular t-shirts and ride jerseys fit me well (176cm and 190-ish lbs).

Anyone have any comment on the sizing relationship between the t's and the performance hoody?? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    So it looks like some xxl ride jerseys are available at the store . . . Love the new green color!

Sneaker man
    iT'S COOL, Yeti is one of the only companies that realise that the people that buy and ride their bikes, may also want to buy gear to wear.

Y no grease?ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
    $12 shipping for a tshirt, ouch.. hurt me. maybe i'll hold off on this one.
    Climbing ain't easy
    when you're fat and greasy
    - 2 Bigsteve

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greasemeat View Post
    $12 shipping for a tshirt, ouch.. hurt me. maybe i'll hold off on this one.
    Yeah, I had a Couple shirts in my cart and when I saw the price of shipping, I put it all back. That is a little steep.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Will Yeti be getting more performance sweatshirts in again?

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadder View Post
    Will Yeti be getting more performance sweatshirts in again?
    Yeti's launching a full clothing line in February of 2013 and it will include a new performance sweatshirt that is windproof and water resistant...a true softshell. Check out photos on pinkbike in "RCs-Random-Walk-Through-Interbike-2012" (Yeti's clothing is about halfway down the page).

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by yetimeg View Post
    Yeti's launching a full clothing line in February of 2013 and it will include a new performance sweatshirt that is windproof and water resistant...a true softshell. Check out photos on pinkbike in "RCs-Random-Walk-Through-Interbike-2012" (Yeti's clothing is about halfway down the page).
    Pretty subtle on the branding on the 13 performance sweaty or maybe it's just the picture on pinkbike?

I am flying the colors of the Colorado hoody today, nothing subtle on this hoody. I have never gotten as many comments about a piece of my wardrobe as I get when wearing this, all positive. The XXL fits my 50L jacket wearing shoulders perfectly.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGolden View Post
    I am flying the colors of the Colorado hoody today, nothing subtle on this hoody. I have never gotten as many comments about a piece of my wardrobe as I get when wearing this, all positive. The XXL fits my 50L jacket wearing shoulders perfectly.
    Thanks for the reminder. I'm holed up here in North Central Texas, and apart from my vintage Elway jersey, have little to wear in public identifying my true heritage. I've had my eye on that hoody for awhile now and finally put one on order. People are gonna get sick and tired seeing me always walking around in that beauty!

www.yetifan.com
    I love the Ride Jerseys, they dont need to be washed on anything more than 30deg, I've got around 8, and never shrunk or ripped one of them.

The material does feel very thin, but its a technical material, so it wicks. I wear them under a fleece in winter as a base layer, and as an 'over armour' layer in the Alps when I go in summer.

I've sold hundreds of them, and only had one complaint, the guy never even wore it to give it a chance. They are probably best classed as a 'technical T shirt' rather than a Jersey, but you can ride in them, so they are more Jersey than T shirt.

Had some 2xl stuff, but it was the first to sell out!

Oh, and I have boxes and boxes of the all new 2013 stuff for the Euro guys out there!

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Anyone tried the new 2013 racen jersey's for fit? I understand that they are "race" cut which is a bitter tighter than "club" fit Pactimos. I take xxl and prefer a looser fit but they sure are sharp despite the $90 splurge.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Who makes the shorts?

mtbr member
    Is there a sizing chart for the 2013 clothes? I'm trying to decide between an L and and XL in the Freeland short.
    That creep can roll, man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast