Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Yeti 575 Wanted

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10

    Yeti 575 Wanted

    Looking for a large frame 2005-2007 with full build, but will consider frame in good condition. Feel free to e-mail me directly.
    Steve

  2. #2
    In my mind, I can do it!
    Reputation: iviguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by xprmntl
    Looking for a large frame 2005-2007 with full build, but will consider frame in good condition. Feel free to e-mail me directly.
    Steve
    uh, just a little vague here....

    What exactly do you want? What price range and are you specifically looking for "used" or does it matter.

    Call Will at fullcycles.com and he can set you up on the cheap.

  3. #3
    Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Reputation: crisillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    20,761
    Another vote for full cycles!!!

    Call them

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by iviguy
    uh, just a little vague here....

    What exactly do you want? What price range and are you specifically looking for "used" or does it matter.

    Call Will at fullcycles.com and he can set you up on the cheap.
    Thanks for the feedback on Full Cycles. I have contacted Will, but am having trouble coming up with the full wad of cash I would need for a new bike, so was inquiring as to whether anyone in this forum might have one used. If I can't find one used, then I'll probably max the credit card, or make the 5yr old K2 Razorback work for a couple more months.

    Steve

  5. #5
    In my mind, I can do it!
    Reputation: iviguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,375

    Hey BelaySlave, help a fellow Boisen here....

    There are a few in the forum from Boise. Maybe someone can hook you up with a good deal.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10
    Are you referring to the MTBR, Idaho/Montana/Wyoming forum or another Boise forum?

  7. #7
    In my mind, I can do it!
    Reputation: iviguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by xprmntl
    Are you referring to the MTBR, Idaho/Montana/Wyoming forum or another Boise forum?
    I meant MTBR but you can also go here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Idaho_Biking/

    Several in Boise ride Yeti's. Maybe someone is selling.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,173
    So you are looking for a complete bike only?

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10
    Would like a whole bike, but will consider a good deal on a frame, large.

  10. #10
    Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Reputation: CraigH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,644

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •